Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Trachito
wheelie, what kinda db bar set up is that on the moo cow?
Pro taper Henry/Reed set up..

Name:  Picture048.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  160.5 KB

Name:  DCFC0104.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  74.9 KB
Old 08-28-2008, 09:07 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

need advice:

i had to use threadlock on a part for my aftermarket rearsets. i had to leave that particular bolt untightened for it to work. its a small bolt that connects the shifter bar. it's well threaded inside the part but like i said, i couldn't tighten it. i wonder if the threadlock will be enough to keep that bolt in. anyone know for sure? it was Red Threadlocker.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:07 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-28-2008, 09:08 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

where'd u get it and how much was the whole setup? cables and all. i want to rebuild a bike within the coming year and i'd like to put db bars on it.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:08 PM
Administrators

need advice:

i had to use threadlock on a part for my aftermarket rearsets. i had to leave that particular bolt untightened for it to work. its a small bolt that connects the shifter bar. it's well threaded inside the part but like i said, i couldn't tighten it. i wonder if the threadlock will be enough to keep that bolt in. anyone know for sure? it was Red Threadlocker.
It should stay in... Does the part wobble around????
Old 08-28-2008, 09:10 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

if it does, u guys have a better chance than us. ur deep enough in that u'll prolly only see a tropical storm or depression though.
i hope

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
&
Old 08-28-2008, 09:11 PM

the phone congestion begins. i have to dial like 4 or 5 times to get a call through. people start talking up a storm when a hurricane is coming.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:14 PM
Administrators

where'd u get it and how much was the whole setup? cables and all. i want to rebuild a bike within the coming year and i'd like to put db bars on it.
I got the Bars & risers From a guy Here and the cables I got from a
buddies 600RR.. I have $75.00 into them..

I like them alot better than clip ons... :YEAH

It should stay in... Does the part wobble around????
it is a pivot point cuz the shifting bar connects along that bolt, but it barely moves.

see where the rod connects to the shifting pedal? that's the bolt i'm talking about. i just need it to last about a week.

da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

are you sayin the peg wobbles??

if so, your missin a spacer...

mine does the same thing

i have to reach back there and tighten it up everytime i ride
Administrators

the phone congestion begins. i have to dial like 4 or 5 times to get a call through. people start talking up a storm when a hurricane is coming.
Move up to MN and you won't have that prob..
Old 08-28-2008, 09:15 PM

I got the Bars & risers From a guy Here and the cables I got from a
buddies 600RR.. I have $75.00 into them..

I like them alot better than clip ons... :YEAH
how'd u connect the risers to the whatchamacallit? are they just bolted on or welded on?
Old 08-28-2008, 09:16 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

db bars are gay

flipped clipons all the way :YEAH

Name:  deeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr006.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  40.3 KB
Old 08-28-2008, 09:16 PM
Administrators

it is a pivot point cuz the shifting bar connects along that bolt, but it barely moves.

see where the rod connects to the shifting pedal? that's the bolt i'm talking about. i just need it to last about a week.

Throw some epoxy around it...
Old 08-28-2008, 09:17 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Move up to MN and you won't have that prob..
yeah, then you just have the problem of 3ft of snow 8 months of the year
Old 08-28-2008, 09:18 PM
Administrators

how'd u connect the risers to the whatchamacallit? are they just bolted on or welded on?
I took the Top triple off and Fill'd in where the bolt goes thru, then drilled
it and ran a 3/8 x 16 bolt thru. Kinda a bad pic but you might get the Idea..

Buy another top triple off ebay and send it to me and I can do the same for you...
Old 08-28-2008, 09:19 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
yeah, then you just have the problem of 3ft of snow 8 months of the year
thats what the Sleds are for :YEAH
Old 08-28-2008, 09:20 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

buy a kawi
Old 08-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
db bars are gay

flipped clipons all the way :YEAH

Old 08-28-2008, 09:21 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

thats what the Sleds are for :YEAH
**** that ****... i like riding 10months a year

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!