Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 12:52 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yeah i was that squid how come Mike used to call it the $20,000.00 gixxer
THA TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLA GIXXA!!!!!

now its the 15 thousand dollar f4i
Old 09-13-2008, 12:53 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Chris rock is right on about women he makes me laugh.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:55 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by villa76
Chris rock is right on about women he makes me laugh.
i am a female and I agree with you! haha. its dead on.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:56 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

As long as by night time you mean 6pm when its still light out im down. Ill rock the service roads but I hate rocking them when its dark out. I cant see **** on streets that are lit up at night. The service roads just make it that much worse. Weekends are decent for them though at an earlier hour
ok heres a plan. we hit deer park train station around 5, ride for an hour ro so. then hit the service roads, do 2 laps and end up at 110, and go to the plex
Old 09-13-2008, 12:56 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
all you guys are old ha ha
your face is old
Old 09-13-2008, 12:58 AM
bp chaser

You used to have that avatar on 12??? I just remember you joined right after me.... Plus we're the same age... That bike was pimp and i remember you defending yourself by saying you had loot and **** but anyways... What kind of **** are you doing on the bike now?
hes like a ninja on it now. the day he got the f4i, he got skills
Old 09-13-2008, 12:58 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
your face is old
not as old as yours! haha
Old 09-13-2008, 12:59 AM
bp chaser

2 minutes til drive time
Old 09-13-2008, 12:59 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

ok heres a plan. we hit deer park train station around 5, ride for an hour ro so. then hit the service roads, do 2 laps and end up at 110, and go to the plex
By service roads do you mean service drives??? Like freeway entrances???
Old 09-13-2008, 01:00 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

You used to have that avatar on 12??? I just remember you joined right after me.... Plus we're the same age... That bike was pimp and i remember you defending yourself by saying you had loot and **** but anyways... What kind of **** are you doing on the bike now?
haha i remember some dude started saying i put my bike up on the bar to pose for the pic which i didnt and then had to get video proof to show that i didnt lol. Funny **** right thurr. I suck and am a very slow learner IMO. I got idle FIB, SS, staggered, sitdowns. Working on my 2nd and 3rd gear **** for the screets. NTH FIB, NTH SS for like 5-10 seconds at the most, No handed FIB and thats pretty much it. I started dipping in circles the other week and so far my best is 3/4 of an O. I did that about 3x. I never wanted to start trying circles now tho. In my head I thought i need to get coasters and tank wheelies and then move onto circles but dude w ride with kept saying, nth, then no handers and then circles so when he was out one night he kept sayin show me something and I just kept tryin to dip it in and it dipped in and Ive been trying ever since Ima jump on the tank on Sunday tho and start working on some tank whoolies and I also gotta start getting comfortable moving around the bike which I dont really do. Dam I typed a lot. So we started around the same time. What do you got on smash???
Old 09-13-2008, 01:01 AM
Not guilty

Im about a month away from making the same crossover so hopefully my skills will improve.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:01 AM
bp chaser

Route Odometer: 270 Miles
Miles To Go: 549 Miles
Old 09-13-2008, 01:02 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

haha i remember some dude started saying i put my bike up on the bar to pose for the pic which i didnt and then had to get video proof to show that i didnt lol. Funny **** right thurr. I suck and am a very slow learner IMO. I got idle FIB, SS, staggered, sitdowns. Working on my 2nd and 3rd gear **** for the screets. NTH FIB, NTH SS for like 5-10 seconds at the most, No handed FIB and thats pretty much it. I started dipping in circles the other week and so far my best is 3/4 of an O. I did that about 3x. I never wanted to start trying circles now tho. In my head I thought i need to get coasters and tank wheelies and then move onto circles but dude w ride with kept saying, nth, then no handers and then circles so when he was out one night he kept sayin show me something and I just kept tryin to dip it in and it dipped in and Ive been trying ever since Ima jump on the tank on Sunday tho and start working on some tank whoolies and I also gotta start getting comfortable moving around the bike which I dont really do. Dam I typed a lot. So we started around the same time. What do you got on smash???
Oh and to add to this extremely long post, I didnt get BP wheelies til about November or December 07. I was chasin pow pows for so long. Once I got BP it took another 4 or 5 months I think to get idle on lock and thats when things started slowly progressing for me.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:03 AM
NealFoReal

THA TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLA GIXXA!!!!!

now its the 15 thousand dollar f4i
No way I got that much into the f4i lol.
bp chaser

By service roads do you mean service drives??? Like freeway entrances???
its a pair of one way roads that run next to our biggest highway. 2 lanes plus a big shoulder in each direction, and nice pavement except 2 small spots. on avaerage about 1.2 miles between traffic lights, which is real long for around here.
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
all you guys are old ha ha
U want some candy little girl :YEAH how about some marijuana. Its good for you. Just dont tell your parents
Old 09-13-2008, 01:04 AM
NealFoReal

Done son. Im down w that. I could come to your crib before that and we'll do the right thing and then head out. Ima tell Julio im out tomorrow.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:06 AM
Not guilty

Yup I remember that... But anyways I got all wheelies on lock except for sitdowns I can rock 50/50, spreader and high chair idle but not sitdowns . I can turn 3 to 4 ss circles to the right. Coasters scare the **** out of me and I had decent endos until I wrecked one really bad. Not good at burnouts either
Old 09-13-2008, 01:07 AM
NealFoReal

Haha I wish I had ninja skills but I will agree that once I got the f4i **** started falling into place. BUT I also started getting bp on the gsxr before I sold it pretty much destroyed. That thing used to go bouncing all over the lot multiple times every day lol.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:08 AM
bp chaser

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!