Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 02:57 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

so im never going to get this hearing back.
the left ear is totally dead.
oh well
so much for clean living, back to hookers and booze.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:00 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

SIZE=7]OMR SUBCAGE (S)
[/SIZE]OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-12-2008, 03:01 PM
The Great White

WhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
oh well

sorry to hear the bad news bro
Old 09-12-2008, 03:10 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WhiteBoy561

i dont want to drive all the way down there its way to far and way too hood for me to be listening to lil wayne with my windows down.
I jam out with my clam out all the way to Rick Ross.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:11 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by gsxrchick1000
WOW
I ride over there on the scooter sometimes, but I have no desire to be over there on my bike or in the truck when the fun ends.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:13 PM
The Great White

WhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really nice

yawwwnnn im bored as hell
Old 09-12-2008, 03:14 PM

I'm counting down the minutes till I'm outta here.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:15 PM

You still rocking out to that Drake song? It's the ****.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:19 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

oh well
dude that sucks....what did they say?
Old 09-12-2008, 03:23 PM
The Great White

Originally Posted by nags
You still rocking out to that Drake song? It's the ****.
hell yea i listen to it numerous times a day
Old 09-12-2008, 03:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

skanks
Old 09-12-2008, 03:27 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

what up skanks? i just got out of the hospital again (******* kidney stones), im all fucked up on morphine and norco's and im still working on my mom's website.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh well
I wouldnt listen to just 1 doctor. If you havent already, get a 2nd and 3rd opinion. Sorry to hear the bad news broski. I hope things work out for you with this ****
Old 09-12-2008, 03:28 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by stock05
what up skanks? i just got out of the hospital again (******* kidney stones), im all fucked up on morphine and norco's and im still working on my mom's website.
dam fury w no hearing, stock passin stones WTF???? And is this really stock? Stock working on something
Old 09-12-2008, 03:33 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
dam fury w no hearing, stock passin stones WTF???? And is this really stock? Stock working on something
its the mexican coming out .

why do dogs hate the mail man? i thought it was the uniform, but the ups man just showed up to mi madres casa and her dogs were ready to **** him up, which is crazy because they arent aggressive towards anything (well one is towards me, but not the rest).
Old 09-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
skanks
Old 09-12-2008, 03:36 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by nags
I'm counting down the minutes till I'm outta here.
two more hours for me
Old 09-12-2008, 03:37 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

I don't like going to Sample either. I'd have no problems going there once in a while and keep it quiet.. But Sample is currently the hottest spot we have and everyone decided thats the one spot they're going to be loud as **** and do burnouts at. I don't want to be one of the ones sitting there when the cops roll in.
LOL you shoulda seen the other night.. Very LOUD with the Burnouts & Racing across the lot .. it was cool to watch though.. damn them bacon boys
Old 09-12-2008, 03:37 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by stock05
its the mexican coming out .

why do dogs hate the mail man? i thought it was the uniform, but the ups man just showed up to mi madres casa and her dogs were ready to **** him up, which is crazy because they arent aggressive towards anything (well one is towards me, but not the rest).
do work son. iono about the delivery folk but my parents dogs go nuts when they see the mailman, ups, etc. they also go nuts when your comprades come over to do the lawn I had to bro
Old 09-12-2008, 03:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by EZEC
what up slezec?

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!