Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 03:57 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

How much should i sell my 6rr OMR subcage for?
i rode the bike like twice with it on there
Old 09-11-2008, 04:01 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
200$ shipped.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WhiteBoy561
why whats wrong with them?
its not that somethings wrong with them, its more about the market value of a motorcycle tech.

If you walk into a dealership and say "Hi my names Whiteboy, Im good at fixing bikes. Can I have a job?" They may or may not test you, and then offer you a job making $8 an hour.

Now lets say you shell out $30k or whatever, and go to MMI and graduate at the top of your class. Then you walk into the dealership, show them your MMI diploma, they probably wont test you, and they'll offer you a job making $8 an hour.

Its all about supply and demand, and bikes are easy to fix.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:04 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

It looks mint in the pics. I think you could get 150.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:06 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Do you guys think i should put a fixed price or just leave it as "Make offers"
Old 09-11-2008, 04:17 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

****, i was almost knocked over by the damn wind. we're getting some strong gusts from the hurricane and its waaaay south of us.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:18 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Do you guys think i should put a fixed price or just leave it as "Make offers"
if u put 150 shipped, u'll get offers for less for sure. i think 150 shipped is fair if it's unscratched. u could go a little less though.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:19 PM

off to mcdonalds
Old 09-11-2008, 04:32 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i just tried signing up for mmi in orlando hopefully i can go
i agree with nags...

but all i can say is, get ready for the phone calls to start.... they will get you in there any way they can...

lol, i had to start screening my calls when i decided i didnt want to go, i told the guy "look, i really dont see myself having the money for this...." he said "oh we can find you funding, thats not a problem!!"
Old 09-11-2008, 04:32 PM
The Great White

WhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
its not that somethings wrong with them, its more about the market value of a motorcycle tech.

If you walk into a dealership and say "Hi my names Whiteboy, Im good at fixing bikes. Can I have a job?" They may or may not test you, and then offer you a job making $8 an hour.

Now lets say you shell out $30k or whatever, and go to MMI and graduate at the top of your class. Then you walk into the dealership, show them your MMI diploma, they probably wont test you, and they'll offer you a job making $8 an hour.

Its all about supply and demand, and bikes are easy to fix.

i was thinking about going and i still am i just dont know. its something i have always wanted to do. i was also looking at nti which is nascar tech but i dont want to move to north carolina to go there.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:33 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

what year 600rr is it?? i have a friend with the 03-04 that might want it
Old 09-11-2008, 04:34 PM
The Great White

WhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really nice

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i agree with nags...

but all i can say is, get ready for the phone calls to start.... they will get you in there any way they can...

lol, i had to start screening my calls when i decided i didnt want to go, i told the guy "look, i really dont see myself having the money for this...." he said "oh we can find you funding, thats not a problem!!"
i put my moms cell phone number instead of mine. she wants to know how much it is . she is gonna help me out with it and all that.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:37 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

if you go, take a course at fixing harleys or BMW's

im sure theres more money in that, like mike said, at joe shmoe dealership you aint gonna get ****
Old 09-11-2008, 04:42 PM
The Great White

if you go, take a course at fixing harleys or BMW's

im sure theres more money in that, like mike said, at joe shmoe dealership you aint gonna get ****

i wanted to take the harley/buell course and the honda course
Old 09-11-2008, 04:46 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

i wouldnt bother with the honda course.... its gonna be a waste of $$$ i promise....

oh and when i first started riding bikes i had no clue how to fix ****.....

since then ive taken a motor apart and built it back up
Old 09-11-2008, 04:50 PM
The Great White

i wouldnt bother with the honda course.... its gonna be a waste of $$$ i promise....

oh and when i first started riding bikes i had no clue how to fix ****.....

since then ive taken a motor apart and built it back up
that was the same way with my civic. i didnt know how to fix anything. now i can do pretty much anything you tell me to with a civic.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:00 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Trachito
****, i was almost knocked over by the damn wind. we're getting some strong gusts from the hurricane and its waaaay south of us.
Same here. One minute it's dead calm then it feels like a tornado is coming thru.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:01 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

hmm... its calm as **** here
Old 09-11-2008, 05:02 PM

that was the same way with my civic. i didnt know how to fix anything. now i can do pretty much anything you tell me to with a civic.
rebuild the transmission. u got 10 minutes..... ready.... GO!!
Old 09-11-2008, 05:03 PM
The Great White

hmm... its calm as **** here
+1 no wind here either

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!