Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 01:41 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by NINER
LS7. 7.0 liter all aluminum V8 small block made by GM. Used in the Corvette and the later years of the GTO.
the ls7 is only used in the z06,

the gto has the ls1 and the ls2
Old 09-09-2008, 01:44 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MikeM
everyone i know who has or had rx7's complain about the apex seals going, especially the guys with turbos
the apex seal will forever be the down fall of the rotary engine. when they go its usually a really bad situation.

i had a 93 rx7 that i bought with a blown motor rebuilt it at school. (went to a automotive trade school)

when it was done car made 314 at the rear wheels
Old 09-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by wheelburns
the ls7 is only used in the z06,

the gto has the ls1 and the ls2
I never really got the differences in the LS* engines burned into my brain.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:48 PM
unemployment anonymous

wankel was a crack head when he designed the rotary engine. it was a dumb idea and im amazed to this day that they even made production engines.

the gm lsx series engines are amazing the stock bottom end in a ls1 is good for 650-700 crank horse all day long.

the ls2 is even better with better coolant passages and better oil movement

and ls7 is just a animal and the ls9 is even sicks bacisally a ls7 with a supercharger
Old 09-09-2008, 01:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

wankel was a crack head when he designed the rotary engine. it was a dumb idea and im amazed to this day that they even made production engines.

the gm lsx series engines are amazing the stock bottom end in a ls1 is good for 650-700 crank horse all day long.

the ls2 is even better with better coolant passages and better oil movement

and ls7 is just a animal and the ls9 is even sicks bacisally a ls7 with a supercharger
the only gm engines i remember are the lt1 and lt5 lol
Old 09-09-2008, 01:51 PM
unemployment anonymous

I never really got the differences in the LS* engines burned into my brain.
well theres alot of them even the truck motors are lsx series the 4.8, the 5.3 , the 6.0 and the 8.1

then in the cars theres ls1 ls2 ls3 these were all built as normal corvetter engines and also f0body and gto ect

ls6 ls7 and ls9 these are all for z06 and the zr1 the new cts-v has a detuned ls9 tho
Old 09-09-2008, 01:54 PM
unemployment anonymous

the only gm engines i remember are the lt1 and lt5 lol
the lt5 was sick dohc v8 450hp

was way ahead of its time but they were solid and never had any major issues with them.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

the lt5 was sick dohc v8 450hp

was way ahead of its time but they were solid and never had any major issues with them.
i wonder if a lot of power is lost turning all those cams
Old 09-09-2008, 01:59 PM
unemployment anonymous

You use the GM 6 speed trans and clutch so that isn't a concern. And I guess the Independant rear suspension on the 3rd gens is up to the task. Personally I would only run street tires on the car just so traction is the weak link and not the half shafts.
the t56 is stout and will take the beating only issue is they are forever long so it makes shifter location tricky
Old 09-09-2008, 02:04 PM
unemployment anonymous

i wonder if a lot of power is lost turning all those cams
there probbally was alot lost but that motor has the sickest torque curve from like 1800-6800 it makes 350 ftlbs + all the way threw

they we hand built by mercury marine
Old 09-09-2008, 02:21 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

there probbally was alot lost but that motor has the sickest torque curve from like 1800-6800 it makes 350 ftlbs + all the way threw

they we hand built by mercury marine
Is that what was in the original ZR1?
Old 09-09-2008, 02:33 PM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

brapppp
Old 09-09-2008, 02:36 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

morning
Old 09-09-2008, 02:50 PM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

GoodMorning Yooo
Old 09-09-2008, 02:51 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

lol... homeboy from the dallas morning news just called me
Old 09-09-2008, 02:52 PM

for....
Old 09-09-2008, 02:53 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
for....
a morning *******
Old 09-09-2008, 02:54 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

for his story about stunters
Old 09-09-2008, 02:57 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Is that what was in the original ZR1?
yea the 91-92 had a 385hp version and the 93-95 450hp and they had crazy suspension systems in them and we called king of the hill for good reason.

with the full zr1 package they were like 80K back in the early 90s
Old 09-09-2008, 03:01 PM

Lmao...

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!