Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 11:59 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I've had good luck "welding" plastic back together using a soldering iron and scrap plastic as a filler rod. Once it's sanded, you can't tell the difference. It's weaker than original but for normal use, it holds up fine.
a woodburning tool/pen works even better. smae concept of course, but you have some better shaped tips to work with
Old 09-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
damn, thats good. i used to read about a ton of people having problems with less than 100,000 miles. i didnt want a car that had more potential to be a lemon than a regular car.
In the 50,000+ miles I put on the car the only thing I replaced was tires, front rotors, brake pads, and spark plugs (when I didn't let the engine warm up before I shut it down)
Originally Posted by MikeM
everyone i know who has or had rx7's complain about the apex seals going, especially the guys with turbos
Mine was NA. I hear the turbos burn down the engines in the 3rd gens alot.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:01 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

everyone i know who has or had rx7's complain about the apex seals going, especially the guys with turbos
thats what i heard too. niner must have babied his.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:03 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

i have the same years of experience as you, ******

i graduated late cuz i started school late. marine corps took a few years off my education, but at least i can shoot a ************ from 550 yards without a scope :YEAH
Auto industry is the worst it has been in years, but I got myself a 25% raise and got 2 other people job offers so far this year. If I was in oil I would be 6 figures by now.

I doubt your old eyes could even see a person at 550 yards. :ese
Old 09-09-2008, 12:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
In the 50,000+ miles I put on the car the only thing I replaced was tires, front rotors, brake pads, and spark plugs (when I didn't let the engine warm up before I shut it down)

Mine was NA. I hear the turbos burn down the engines in the 3rd gens alot.
my friend had an 87 to start with, the base model with the phone dial looking wheels. he beat the snot out of it and changed the apex seals at 80k, then sold it and got an 89 turbo II. He bought that with new seals at 70k and again beat the snot out of it. he replaced the seals at 100k and beat teh snot out of it some more.

I know these 2 kids with 3rd gens who come to our riding spot a lot. 1 guy has ridiculous mods out the *** and he changes his seals "every year or so"
Old 09-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Retired

thats what i heard too. niner must have babied his.
I used to love to come out of my 6-8pm class in December, Start up the car, tach it out, dump the clutch, and do donuts for 3-5 minutes to warm up the engine quicker and have some fun with the snowy empty parking lot.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Retired

my friend had an 87 to start with, the base model with the phone dial looking wheels. he beat the snot out of it and changed the apex seals at 80k, then sold it and got an 89 turbo II. He bought that with new seals at 70k and again beat the snot out of it. he replaced the seals at 100k and beat teh snot out of it some more.

I know these 2 kids with 3rd gens who come to our riding spot a lot. 1 guy has ridiculous mods out the *** and he changes his seals "every year or so"
The boost must do it.

Once you drop in a LS7 though, apex seals are no longer a concern, traction is.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:16 PM

Auto industry is the worst it has been in years, but I got myself a 25% raise and got 2 other people job offers so far this year. If I was in oil I would be 6 figures by now.

I doubt your old eyes could even see a person at 550 yards. :ese
i'd be doing 6 figures if i went private industry but i'd have to move to texas and i'm not willing to do that cuz of my kids. i make as much as a mechanical engineer so i'm happy... for now.

actually i did **** up my shooting eye when i worked construction and i'd have to have the cornea replaced to shoot just as good again. i'm still pretty good with a pistol though.

I used to love to come out of my 6-8pm class in December, Start up the car, tach it out, dump the clutch, and do donuts for 3-5 minutes to warm up the engine quicker and have some fun with the snowy empty parking lot.
pfft, donuts in snow = babied. man up and burn some ******* rubber on dry concrete

yup, 80k miles is what i used to hear was standard. not cool. i don't know how difficult it was to change them though, but being that they are INSIDE the motor, i dont think it would be for an every day DIYer
Old 09-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person

stickers!

Hey guy!

Is there any way to get a couple of your company decals/stickers for my stunt bike? If possible let me know how. Great products!

Thanks!
Name (pm me)
Address 1 (pm me)
Address 2 (pm me)

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00673.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	213709
Old 09-09-2008, 12:24 PM
bp chaser

The boost must do it.

Once you drop in a LS7 though, apex seals are no longer a concern, traction is.
and the rest of the drivetrain
Old 09-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Retired

and the rest of the drivetrain
You use the GM 6 speed trans and clutch so that isn't a concern. And I guess the Independant rear suspension on the 3rd gens is up to the task. Personally I would only run street tires on the car just so traction is the weak link and not the half shafts.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Retired

pfft, donuts in snow = babied. man up and burn some ******* rubber on dry concrete
I used to stab the clutch while making sharp second gear turns. That was before I knew the phrase "drifting". It only worked if the roads were wet though. The NA 13B isn't a real powerhouse.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:35 PM

i'm in the mood for donuts now. i think i'll go to taco tico though.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by R1-Insanity
stickers!

Hey guy!

Is there any way to get a couple of your company decals/stickers for my stunt bike? If possible let me know how. Great products!

Thanks!
Name (pm me)
Address 1 (pm me)
Address 2 (pm me)

Attachment 213709
ur better off sending him a pm, bro.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Retired

If I could find a third gen in good shape with a blown motor for under $2500 I might consider building one up. Lingenfelter is just a few hours away (Borne's hometown) and I guess they sell stock LS7's that they pull out of the cars they build up. I have a friend who does engine calbration for GM small blocks so he can hook me up with a custom program and help me work out all of the bugs. But it will probably never happen.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:36 PM

catch u girls later. off to taco tico.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Retired

i'm in the mood for donuts now. i think i'll go to taco tico though.
The winners of the football pool this week bought some White castles. So I had 2 of them and a bag of Chettos.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:43 PM
bp chaser

rain stopped, or slowed down. im goin out too
Old 09-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Retired

rain stopped, or slowed down. im goin out too
Wedding last week and rafting the week before left me broke until payday. I'm going to forrage (sp) for food until thursday instead of charging it. I got a box of cherrios and a carton of milk at home and I brought in some oatmeal to work in case there are no bagels or whitecastles.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!