Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 03:21 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

and rep back to you 50 and SS

" You must spread some more reputation around berfore giving it to Reckless Dan again "

Last edited by Crazy D; 09-09-2008 at 03:24 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:25 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-09-2008, 03:25 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

http://vimeo.com/93303

Old 09-09-2008, 03:26 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

come on guys... we're slackin on postin the add
Old 09-09-2008, 03:26 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

How much do you think it would cost to ship a bbr handle bar setup with the cables and clamp ? Less than $20 , right ?
Old 09-09-2008, 03:29 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

oh yeah... depends on where you go but yeah, should be less than 20
Old 09-09-2008, 03:31 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 50Outlaw again
Old 09-09-2008, 03:32 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

yooooooo dudes im ****** baked outta my mind.
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
lmao at the kid doing a wheelie!!
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Crazy D again.
da fiddy bitches!!!

ahhh the days.... i kinda miss smokin pot...
Old 09-09-2008, 03:33 AM
Group Moderator

i still do once in a while...
Old 09-09-2008, 03:34 AM
Group Moderator

once in a great while...
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

so y did u quit i thought u did smoke u seemed like the type
da fiddy bitches!!!

i cant.... too much to lose...

maybe once im off probation but not till then for sure
Old 09-09-2008, 03:35 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

I was gonna buy the stuff off the dude and i asked how much and he said 100 . Then i asked what all came with it . Then i said i would buy it .
Then he said 100 + 20 for shipping .

That stuff only weighs like 5lbs , not even
Old 09-09-2008, 03:35 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by jrider
lol seemed like the type?...

what "type" does one have to be to smoke pot?

i know dr.'s that smoke pot...
Old 09-09-2008, 03:36 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by jrider
lol... dude i used to be a huge pot head... im talkin smokin like a 1/2 a day...

then i failed a drug test for a really good job at my mom's work none-the-less

i felt like **** after that, i felt literally worthless, so i just up and quit...
Old 09-09-2008, 03:38 AM
King of fukin up bikes

nah im just sayin that 90% of stunters do smoke pot and its the guys that are really laid back
Old 09-09-2008, 03:38 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Crazy D
I was gonna buy the stuff off the dude and i asked how much and he said 100 . Then i asked what all came with it . Then i said i would buy it .
Then he said 100 + 20 for shipping .

That stuff only weighs like 5lbs , not even
he's prooly just playin cya so he doesn't get stuck with the charges...

what do they cost brand new?

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!