Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 09:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

nags loves ***** i doubt you would get in trouble for posting ***** ....lol
Old 09-08-2008, 09:31 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

omg i wanna ****** die i feel like t total **** man work sucked *** i am doin a house demolition i thought it was just a bathroom but **** changed when i showed up today
Old 09-08-2008, 09:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-08-2008, 09:35 PM
also known as OMR

speaking of work i gotta go do more .....bbl
Old 09-08-2008, 09:45 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old man roger
speaking of work i gotta go do more .....bbl
i legit miss working i need to get back soon
Old 09-08-2008, 10:09 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
that scrape crash is on the video section now roger lol
thats pretty gnarly your ankle has some crazy flexibility lol
Old 09-08-2008, 10:29 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Trachito
watching a crazy movie called Running Scared. its ****** good but weird.
that movie is the **** :YEAH

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Well Time fer wheelie to go get his Wheel bearing...

Be back Later..
i was right , but then again im always right when it comes to diagnosing problems.

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
:YEAH i just found a job.... and im pretty sure im going to get paid close to if not what i want... the guy said, and i do quote "if your a lead installer then your worth $20 an hour" :YEAH
thats all you guys get paid as a journeyman out in texas? not trying to talk ****, but maybe you should move to cali to make some real dough.
Originally Posted by nags
I used to make that much. Those were the days
$20 aint **** and with your PC skills should you be able to make bank doing tech **** or something with computers?

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i had to google hvac hahahah **** that work, so you earn your $20 an hour. i almost got a job doing A/C but its to hot to do that here. now i just work in the A/C but only make half that, i think its worth it right now.
how do you live off of $10 an hour? i make more than that on disability ($750 a week) and im still struggling.

Originally Posted by wheelburns
i legit miss working i need to get back soon
so pretty much everyone in this thread is un-employed, including myself?
Old 09-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Summer is pretty much over here 60 degrees right now. I hate you sunny muthafuckers!
Old 09-08-2008, 10:33 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stock05
thats all you guys get paid as a journeyman out in texas? not trying to talk ****, but maybe you should move to cali to make some real dough.
lol no bro... not just a journeyman... a LEAD journeyman

i run my own jobs....

yeah i know, it blows..... but the cost of living out here isnt the same as out in cali....

although you could have fooled me with paying $850 for my 650sq ft 1/1 apt and a 1 car garage
Old 09-08-2008, 10:34 PM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

rep...
Old 09-08-2008, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
lol no bro... not just a journeyman... a LEAD journeyman

i run my own jobs....

yeah i know, it blows..... but the cost of living out here isnt the same as out in cali....

although you could have fooled me with paying $850 for my 650sq ft 1/1 apt and a 1 car garage
you might be able to get that out here minus the garage, but youre definately gonna be paying all the utilities.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:38 PM
unemployment anonymous

no i have a job but the flipped stoppie fractured my knee cap and damaged some of my tendons and stuff hopefully next week im gunna go back
Old 09-08-2008, 10:39 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

FFFIIIIIDDDDYYYYY
Old 09-08-2008, 10:40 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by villa76
Summer is pretty much over here 60 degrees right now. I hate you sunny muthafuckers!
this is why im considierin stuntin the ice this year
Old 09-08-2008, 10:42 PM

no i have a job but the flipped stoppie fractured my knee cap and damaged some of my tendons and stuff hopefully next week im gunna go back
i have a broken knee cap too, im on disability though and the doc put me off to november 1st today.
this is why im considierin stuntin the ice this year
dont lie, you know its because you plan on undercutting some crybags this winter.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:47 PM
unemployment anonymous

i have a broken knee cap too, im on disability though and the doc put me off to november 1st today.

dont lie, you know its because you plan on undercutting some crybags this winter.

yea i have disability but its only 60% and all my loans have it just wish my credit card did.

im not good enough to undercut anyone and i have a lake in my back yard so why not

if i was good enough maybe some winter stunt shows and make bank ha ha ha
Old 09-08-2008, 10:48 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

you might be able to get that out here minus the garage, but youre definately gonna be paying all the utilities.
lol.. im good if i dont have a garage to **** off in i go crazy

Originally Posted by jrider
FFFIIIIIDDDDYYYYY
wud up
Old 09-08-2008, 10:50 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

There is no way your company is paying you $750 a week for disability . Disability is a small percentage of your actual weekly wage .

If are getting $750 a week disability check , that means you usually make like $2,500 a week regularly at your job .

Last edited by Crazy D; 09-08-2008 at 10:55 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:56 PM
King of fukin up bikes

nm just sittin at the house feelin like straight **** i dont even wanna ride and that is not normal at all i always wanna ride
Old 09-08-2008, 11:01 PM
King of fukin up bikes

rep for everyone im in a giving mood and no im not giving ne one money im broke dont ask

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!