Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 01:35 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I think a bit of grinding and an adjuster off the fiddy's levers and it will be OK....I got the same set up on the R6 but I got Vortex bars on the one so I have more room to work with
im not gonna lie, it does feel weird as **** at first... its like your holding onto the very end of the grip...
Old 09-08-2008, 01:35 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-08-2008, 01:37 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

ill leave it outside the box.... im just tired of not having a key..

on friday we did a show up at hooters and then i went inside to eat and there was a fuckload of people standing outside around my bike... i was nervous as ****, anyone could have turned it on and took off
Old 09-08-2008, 01:39 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
ill leave it outside the box.... im just tired of not having a key..

on friday we did a show up at hooters and then i went inside to eat and there was a fuckload of people standing outside around my bike... i was nervous as ****, anyone could have turned it on and took off
get a good thick cable lock and lock the back wheel to the swingarm

Thats my "key" when I leave it in the back of my truck at work
Old 09-08-2008, 01:41 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Time for me to wander off...
Old 09-08-2008, 01:41 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

enh..... too much trouble...

im lazy
Old 09-08-2008, 01:42 AM

HAHA!! burnt cow!!!!!!

Name:  burntcow.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  11.5 KB

I had to....lol
Old 09-08-2008, 02:01 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Wink Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jrider
ok ur to damn quiet lynn im on my way to rub ur back and feet
back off punk

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
and Neal wouldn't like that.. he might e-dump me lol
never that ima put tha hammas, the hammas on jider
Old 09-08-2008, 02:12 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

what up skanks?

some of you ******* been trying to hate on my red blox. i went from -999999 to -999862.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:16 AM
The Great White

WhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really nice

Originally Posted by stock05
what up skanks?

some of you ******* been trying to hate on my red blox. i went from -999999 to -999862.
**** yo red blox nugga

Old 09-08-2008, 02:16 AM

enh..... too much trouble...

im lazy
i broke the ignition on my last F4i and all i had was the white oval piece the tumbler turned, so i machined a *** (similar to that on a stove) and hid it under the tank.

i sold it to my homeboy and he still has it that way, no one can ever figure out how to start the bike.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteBoy561
**** yo red blox nugga

i should have known it was just another case of whitey tryin to hold me down.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:18 AM
The Great White

WhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really nice

unfortunately i didnt do it but i got some tips that it was neal
Old 09-08-2008, 02:26 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** yo couch nukka. It wasnt me. I give stock red blox all the time Tryin to throw me under the bus sucka.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:28 AM
The Great White

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** yo couch nukka. It wasnt me. I give stock red blox all the time Tryin to throw me under the bus sucka.
you were tryin to bring him down

i had to blame it on some one to make me not look suspicious
Old 09-08-2008, 02:30 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by stock05
i broke the ignition on my last F4i and all i had was the white oval piece the tumbler turned, so i machined a *** (similar to that on a stove) and hid it under the tank.

i sold it to my homeboy and he still has it that way, no one can ever figure out how to start the bike.
thats the way i had mine... but that piece broke off
Old 09-08-2008, 02:35 AM

maybe neal is mad because he only got lots?
Old 09-08-2008, 02:51 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

stock it wont let me give you any more neg. rep

edit: wait i think it went through now
Old 09-08-2008, 02:53 AM

thats the way i had mine... but that piece broke off
well then leave it on and install a simple on/off toggle switch (i use the little ones because they are easy to hide) from kragen and hide it.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:57 AM
Group Moderator

i put a kick start on my f4i... noone ever knows how to start it

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!