Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 04:57 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
You are the BESTEST!!!!!!! :YEAH
thats what all the girls say. i know its just to stroke my ego
Old 09-06-2008, 04:58 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-06-2008, 05:00 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

mike here is a post from me in another thread that kind of applies ....

here is my take on this thread short and sweet .....[ok maybe not so short ..lol]

1- telling people that you will get them exposure is just another way of saying let me get footage of you for free so i can make money off or your skill

2- talking about how you are gonna put months of work into making some stunter shine implies they [the stunt rider] hasn't put years of time into there riding

3- talking about how you spend thousands on cameras and editing software implies they [the stunt rider] hasn't put thousands into there bikes and stunt equipment ie tires, chains, sprockets, crash cages, subcages, stunt stays, hand brake set ups and never mind just replacement parts that have gotten broken over the years

4- this sport has a long history of producers using footage of many riders and making thousands and thousands of dollars and all the riders get out of it are a few free dvds and maybe some t-shirts so don't be too upset when they are jaded towards some one coming on here and saying "looking for stunt riders who will work for food "

now with all that being said if you are making a clip for youtube only and you aren't going to use it for the purpose of selling it then i am sure you could find a thousand riders that would be glad to do some wheelies and stoppies for you but if your looking for free footage for you to sell then please go away we have enough of that already....

-omr-
Old 09-06-2008, 05:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by wheelburns
did you try number 2?

i gave up after i got into the 80s
not yet. im only in the 80s on 1 so far. probably be getting to 2 some time tonight
Old 09-06-2008, 05:02 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old man roger
ha ha ha i just read that thread it really applies i got 2 people om aim askin me for anwsers
Old 09-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

tom knapp is the man
Old 09-06-2008, 05:03 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MikeM
not yet. im only in the 80s on 1 so far. probably be getting to 2 some time tonight
if you get really stuck theres tons of videos on youtube with awnsers
Old 09-06-2008, 05:04 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by old man roger
looks good
Old 09-06-2008, 05:06 PM
bp chaser

the one with the asteroids where you have to click the shooting star is hard
Old 09-06-2008, 05:09 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats what all the girls say. i know its just to stroke my ego
Old 09-06-2008, 05:11 PM
unemployment anonymous

the one with the asteroids where you have to click the shooting star is hard
yea i got 2 extra skips tho lol
Old 09-06-2008, 05:18 PM
bp chaser

whats the one about the horseshoe?
Old 09-06-2008, 05:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I hate the ****** rain Makes me not wanna do anything.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:24 PM
unemployment anonymous

whats the one about the horseshoe?
click the u in the bottom left box
Old 09-06-2008, 05:24 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
its not raining yet but it's coming bad
Old 09-06-2008, 05:30 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i downloaded all the Lewis black cd's ... comedy always helps a rainy day
Old 09-06-2008, 05:31 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

been raining non stop here for like 8-9 hours... hard
Old 09-06-2008, 05:31 PM
bp chaser

hey guys im famous

go to maps.google.com

type in 34 chaffee ave. 11507

when it comes up, click on "street view"

when that picture comes up, scroll to the left one click
Old 09-06-2008, 05:34 PM
NealFoReal

Its ****** pourin over here. I wish Lynn was here so we could just sack up lay in bed all day
Old 09-06-2008, 05:34 PM
also known as OMR

hey guys im famous

go to maps.google.com

type in 34 chaffee ave. 11507

when it comes up, click on "street view"

when that picture comes up, scroll to the left one click
cant you just post it

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!