Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 12:11 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)[/SIZE][/I][/B]
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-06-2008, 12:11 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

hahahah this is awesome!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zSEaHyzbqTA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zSEaHyzbqTA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Old 09-06-2008, 12:17 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

yoooooooooooooo
Old 09-06-2008, 12:25 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i'm so gay
Old 09-06-2008, 12:34 AM
Embrace the Hate

Originally Posted by stock05
bishop was just on, i wonder if he saw all his threads?
yeah i signed on and i had a pm from him...
Old 09-06-2008, 12:38 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

well the 636 is back in 1 piece...kinda

test ride in the morn.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:40 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
i'm so gay
ut oh .
Old 09-06-2008, 12:59 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

did you soak the bricks overnight?
no, but soaked all the stone for a week before the brick went down, it's suppose to rain so that will help everything settle ... debating on dropping a bunch of sand and using the tamper to work it in .... but I worry about ants with all the sand .... **** i have been priming trimfor like 4 hours ... i am so sick of it ... time for a pizza and smoke break, i probably wont want to start back up after that
Old 09-06-2008, 01:04 AM
Embrace the Hate

sounds like fun....i'll be painting windows tommorrow.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:06 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

after the trim is finished i still have to paint the ceiling, walls, and trim then hang the closet shelving, pull the carpet and clean the wood floor .... maybe illegals arent all that bad, stock send me some $10 a day workers
Old 09-06-2008, 01:10 AM
Embrace the Hate

illegals around here won't work for less then $15 an hour and lunch.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:19 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bah
Old 09-06-2008, 01:22 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EZEC
illegals around here won't work for less then $15 an hour and lunch.
find better illegals
Old 09-06-2008, 01:24 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

find better illegals
yea, there always someone willing to work for less

they are here illegally, how can they afford to be so choosy
Old 09-06-2008, 01:29 AM
Embrace the Hate

find better illegals
What's the similarity between illegal immigrants and sperm?

Thousands of the buggers get in but only one of ‘em works.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:30 AM
Embrace the Hate

Why does a Mexican re-fry their beans?

Have you seen a Mexican do anything right the first time?
Old 09-06-2008, 01:31 AM
Embrace the Hate

Why does a Mexican eat Tomales for Christmas?

So they have something to unwrap
Old 09-06-2008, 01:33 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

......... Zing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2008, 01:37 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by EZEC
Why does a Mexican re-fry their beans?

Have you seen a Mexican do anything right the first time?
thats great!!
Old 09-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Embrace the Hate

There's A Black Man And A Mexican In A Car, Who's Driving?

The Police Man.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!