Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
you guys think you have it rough? the only strange i get is the kind that is down with me AND becky. that really thins out the herd
You still get more strange than Nags from what he was saying.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:22 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stock05
anybody get any further on the impossible quiz? or am i still the champ at 65?
what impossible quiz? i love that kind of ****
Old 09-05-2008, 06:24 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
married or just ur girl. dont get married if you wanna have sex with other chicks already
we are getting married next spring

I did make the tough decision of telling the physical therapist that I couldnt go out with her this weekend. I felt like a queer turning down the easy ***, but its not worth getting caught up I guess.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:25 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

+1
Old 09-05-2008, 06:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

you guys think you have it rough? the only strange i get is the kind that is down with me AND becky. that really thins out the herd

I really try not to get involved in those dumb *** money threads but this was funny to me so i had to.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...8-post158.html
Old 09-05-2008, 06:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Compton82
+1
look back to last night around 2am and youll find it. or just check stocks posts. I failed it the 1st question. These ******* are saying they got to 65 but thats after 50 tries just to keep going further
Old 09-05-2008, 06:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
Nope. The 954 is keeping its current forks. Going to pay off the DRZ, most of the 954 and some other bills with the loot. I was going to wait until spring, but homeboy is itching for an f4i now. Going to clean out my garage in 2 weeks and gather up all the "extras" that go with the bike.
ok i figured u wanted them for the stunter
Old 09-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok i figured u wanted them for the stunter
Snowman might want them.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:30 PM
NealFoReal

I did make the tough decision of telling the physical therapist that I couldnt go out with her this weekend. I felt like a queer turning down the easy ***, but its not worth getting caught up I guess.
+1 its not worth getting caught Iono - im one of those dudes who wont cheat on his chick especially if youre gonna marry the chick and love her. dont wanna **** that up for *** 1 night. I cheated on a girl that I was with back in college and I felt horrible. Then I had a chick who I was with for a while cheat on me and I hated that bitch but at that point I knew how it felt and its not right. Im sure I'll be called a queer on here but whatever
bp chaser

I really try not to get involved in those dumb *** money threads but this was funny to me so i had to.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...8-post158.html
yup. i always like to stirr up the $$ stunting threads too. to be honest it slightly offends me that people want to get paid to stunt
Retired

Originally Posted by NINER
Snowman might want them.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/mem...snwmn0303.html
Old 09-05-2008, 06:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
bp chaser

getting married is a bad move if you dont really want to
NealFoReal

Out for a few. BBL
Old 09-05-2008, 06:32 PM
bp chaser

look back to last night around 2am and youll find it. or just check stocks posts. I failed it the 1st question. These ******* are saying they got to 65 but thats after 50 tries just to keep going further
thats too much work

unless google can do it
Old 09-05-2008, 06:34 PM
NealFoReal

yup. i always like to stirr up the $$ stunting threads too. to be honest it slightly offends me that people want to get paid to stunt
Thats the first time that I ever posted in one of those threads but I was getting irritated reading the ****. Some people just think so ****** highly of themselves. Who gives a **** what him and cryan charge. I really hope cryan ryan gets pimp slapped at XDL. Never seen a grown man cry so much

getting married is a bad move if you dont really want to
+100000000000000
Old 09-05-2008, 06:35 PM
NealFoReal

thats too much work

unless google can do it
hold up - i went to the site so lemme check my history.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:35 PM
bp chaser

+1 its not worth getting caught Iono - im one of those dudes who wont cheat on his chick especially if youre gonna marry the chick and love her. dont wanna **** that up for *** 1 night. I cheated on a girl that I was with back in college and I felt horrible. Then I had a chick who I was with for a while cheat on me and I hated that bitch but at that point I knew how it felt and its not right. Im sure I'll be called a queer on here but whatever
most of the crowd in here is older and will agree with you
Old 09-05-2008, 06:36 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

mike you lazy bastard ...lol

http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz.html

i got to 40 or 41 but i think if i took notes it would be easy to beat the game
Old 09-05-2008, 06:36 PM
NealFoReal

I'll be back

http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz.html

I didnt make it past the first question. Then I went back answered the first question again and didnt make it past the 2nd question

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!