Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 10:14 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

**** i am so sore from laying brick ..... i have to go to the hotel and pay for chris & rhonda's room, give the final count and go over some details, go pay the church, go pick up the rest of the brick and the metal banding, grab up some paint and then lay more brick and paint .... today is not a fun day off
Old 09-05-2008, 10:18 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
**** i am so sore from laying brick ..... i have to go to the hotel and pay for chris & rhonda's room, give the final count and go over some details, go pay the church, go pick up the rest of the brick and the metal banding, grab up some paint and then lay more brick and paint .... today is not a fun day off
get off the internet then
Old 09-05-2008, 10:22 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I am, had to drive the truck man!
and answer pm's and check email ....

off to the grind i go ... pics later wheelburns
Old 09-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

dude on here was selling frame and title for like 5-600 in the past few weeks, i think he still has it ... the 01-03 ones are cheap from what i have seen
Bike looks pretty good for a zippy tie bike. Cramer spent a lot of time spray painting everything. Post up some pics scoot. If I had the loot I'd pick it up just to part it out.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Welcome to married life, Just wait until you have kids. Every day off will be like today.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:30 AM
Retired

YO WHILLIEEEEEEES!
YO WHILLIEEEEEEES!
YO WHILLIEEEEEEES are garbage.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Sweet its friday and its going to rain all weekend!
Old 09-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by EZEC
It's supposed to be nice here but my weekend is already booked up. I can't wait until the weekend of the 20th. I am going to sit at home, smoke, drink, work on some bikes, clean up the garage for winter, and build another shelf. Hopefully my roomate has off work so he can help me build the shelf. The reason the shelf is necessary is because he bought another 600rr.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:55 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EZEC
not looking good for the block party
Old 09-05-2008, 10:57 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by NINER
It's supposed to be nice here but my weekend is already booked up. I can't wait until the weekend of the 20th. I am going to sit at home, smoke, drink, work on some bikes, clean up the garage for winter, and build another shelf. Hopefully my roomate has off work so he can help me build the shelf. The reason the shelf is necessary is because he bought another 600rr.
You can never have too much shelving. My garage has so many shelving units i have them arranged like a warehouse with rows and ****.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by MikeM
You can never have too much shelving. My garage has so many shelving units i have them arranged like a warehouse with rows and ****.
Right now I have 1 shelf that has 2 flat parts that are 2x8'. The bottom shelf is high enough that my lawnmower, shopvac, 5gallon bike gas can, and garbage can.
The next one is going to have a bottom shelf tall enough to clear a sportbike, the front fender of the DRZ or YZ on the stand, or a 315/75/16.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:03 AM
bp chaser

Right now I have 1 shelf that has 2 flat parts that are 2x8'. The bottom shelf is high enough that my lawnmower, shopvac, 5gallon bike gas can, and garbage can.
The next one is going to have a bottom shelf tall enough to clear a sportbike, the front fender of the DRZ or YZ on the stand, or a 315/75/16.
about how tall is a 315/75/16? I dont feel like doing that much math this early in the morning.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:04 AM
bp chaser

I hate half assed call out threads.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:08 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

cheerio. i'm back home and have lights and innanet. no work till monday. :YEAH

Welcome to married life, Just wait until you have kids. Every day off will be like today.
haha... word. not to mention a drop in sex after a year or 2.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:09 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Trachito

dammit i didnt have sex yesterday, and the bizzo is going to visit kunty right after school today
Old 09-05-2008, 11:13 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

dammit i didnt have sex yesterday...
its the beginning of the end

Old 09-05-2008, 11:19 AM
bp chaser

cool truck
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	jeeptruck.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	213492  
Old 09-05-2008, 11:21 AM
bp chaser

its the beginning of the end

i saw her for a total of 1 hour all day yesterday, and thats while we were shopping at costco
Old 09-05-2008, 11:23 AM

cool truck
yeah, all the bitches will be on ur jock with that thing
Old 09-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

how did your place make out?

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!