Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 04:28 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
youd be the one crying coz no one wants to get with someone as old as you youre like ana nicoles hubby w 1 foot in da grave
what you say
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OnEWhEeLNEAL again.
I think you just type that coz I havent got rep from you in a few days. Spread some rep and gimme some yo. Im at 365 so between u mike and becky i got another block. Do it.
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

youd be the one crying coz no one wants to get with someone as old as you youre like ana nicoles hubby w 1 foot in da grave
being older just means i know what im doing and wouldn't leave lynn feeling like she was just in a drive by *******
Old 09-05-2008, 04:29 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wheelburns
bring it :YEAH
OHH, it has already been broughtith
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
what you say
:YEAH
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JackMan
they sang the chorus wrong, its supposed to go

so good so good, so ******* good -- a whole stadium of dumbasses

nope def sang right ever time it's played in the 7th inning stretch.

Neil diamond wrote the song for carolina kennedy he sang it to her in the 7th inning stretch of a game . . .
Old 09-05-2008, 04:30 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

I think you just type that coz I havent got rep from you in a few days. Spread some rep and gimme some yo. Im at 365 so between u mike and becky i got another block. Do it.
check your user cp i hit you earlier today
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

being older just means i know what im doing and wouldn't leave lynn feeling like she was just in a drive by *******
ZING!!!!!!!!!!

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

they sang the chorus wrong, its supposed to go

so good so good, so ******* good -- a whole stadium of dumbasses
Play that song any where it will cheer the crowd up for sure
NealFoReal

whatever you gotta tell yourself skippy to get through the day. youre just mad coz you only got a few years left to live
Old 09-05-2008, 04:31 AM
NealFoReal

check your user cp i hit you earlier today
my bad mayn. my eyes arent as good now that im getting old like you

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

OH SNAP!!!!
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by wheelburns
nope def sang right ever time it's played in the 7th inning stretch.

Neil diamond wrote the song for carolina kennedy he sang it to her in the 7th inning stretch of a game . . .
i know that's not how it actually goes but everyone is supposed to add vulgarity to songs whenever possible
Old 09-05-2008, 04:32 AM

don't make me bring the Hamma on you b!tches
NealFoReal

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ~Lynn~ again.
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

OHH, it has already been broughtith

mothafucker better have a case of redbull cuz i got a liter of jager its on
Old 09-05-2008, 04:33 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Alright fools... I'm out!

Long ****** day tomorrow
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
don't make me bring the Hamma on you b!tches
put the hammas on yo wheelies. tuesdays and thursdays.
unemployment anonymous

i know that's not how it actually goes but everyone is supposed to add vulgarity to songs whenever possible
fenway is rough enough we can skip a "*******" ever once in a while lol

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!