Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 03:05 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
you ain't bad

, you have to understand the situation. My sister and her bf moved in with is about a month ago and it's getting old QUICK
Old 09-05-2008, 03:05 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

if you chew loud around my mom she'll slap you so hard on the back of the head you'd spit it out
if your mom did that to me, id have ross choke her out. then get pics of me rubbing my junk on her face.
Originally Posted by JackMan
i wish i could do that, but then it would cause a whole problem and upset my mom, which I don't like doing.

On the other hand, I am wait for my sister's bf to say something to me so I can put him in his place
choke him out
Old 09-05-2008, 03:06 AM

, you have to understand the situation. My sister and her bf moved in with is about a month ago and it's getting old QUICK
sounds like you need to punch yourself in the face for letting that happen.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:07 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<..
Old 09-05-2008, 03:07 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats the face i made when i read it....
how come sugar plum?
Old 09-05-2008, 03:09 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by stock05
choke him out
Ross, get on that for me, would ya??

sounds like you need to punch yourself in the face for letting that happen.
i didn't have a choice. Ross can tell you, major decisions aren't run by me, they are made and then I am "told", not asked, what is gonna happen

Last edited by JackMan; 09-05-2008 at 03:12 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:11 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

thats the face i made when i read it....
that's still not an answer
Old 09-05-2008, 03:11 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats it. i had enuff of this ****** computer. ughhhhh. its going out the window tomorrow lol.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:12 AM
NealFoReal

+1 should i have said lets make whoopie
Old 09-05-2008, 03:14 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
nope, you gotta be direct - like a donkey punch

that way she knows
Old 09-05-2008, 03:16 AM

apparently i make people pretty angry with me (some neg rep that i recieved recently)-
you should realy go play hide and go **** yourself. no one wants you here

and someone keeps trying to hate on my red blox by giving me green ones, im gonna have to do some detective work.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:17 AM
NealFoReal

ok started it in safe mode and am trying to pull up trend micros online virus scan but it doesnt look like its letting me go to that site. tried system restore and it erased all my restore points. only restore point is the day i got the virus. tried last known config and thats no good. hmmm lemme see if i can get the win xp disc to start up now im also wondering if i can get the start up disc to work since its starting now without freezing

steven-o is on, but i guess he's afraid of this thread?

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

, you have to understand the situation. My sister and her bf moved in with us about a month ago and it's getting old QUICK

if your mom did that to me, id have ross choke her out. then get pics of me rubbing my junk on her face.

My mom would **** you up
how come sugar plum?

that way she knows
Old 09-05-2008, 03:18 AM
NealFoReal

that way she knows
thats what i figured. whatsamatta lynn?

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

steven-o is on, but i guess he's afraid of this thread?
e stalker
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

apparently i make people pretty angry with me (some neg rep that i recieved recently)-
you should realy go play hide and go **** yourself. no one wants you here

and someone keeps trying to hate on my red blox by giving me green ones, im gonna have to do some detective work.
haters
Old 09-05-2008, 03:19 AM

thats what i figured. whatsamatta lynn?
thin ice buddy

Old 09-05-2008, 03:20 AM
NealFoReal

ok cant load up the win xp disc. 1 last time w the start up disc in. if that dont work then **** it for tonight not **** lynn - **** it.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:20 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Lynn why you highlight us?

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!