Old 09-05-2008, 01:10 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
who wouldnt?
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
this part applies to neal ....lol
no where close to me holmes. im a salesman through and through. put me on a phone and i can sell my *** off. thats my skill son and trust when i say that **** is developed fully. what sucks though is that i hate sales with a passion now but its all ive ever done. ive done very well with it but anytime a borrower/customer/account/whatever gives me a reason why they have to wait and i have to start pitching them, I wanna ****** kill them at that point. Im tired of always having to sell to get paid
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
funny? not so much.
i hope one of your e-ho's give you some of this stuff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_wart
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stock05
what up skanks?
Old 09-05-2008, 01:11 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

Old 09-05-2008, 01:12 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

what up skanks?

Old 09-05-2008, 01:12 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JackMan
whatup esse'
Old 09-05-2008, 01:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

because yuppies usually only concentrate on there work and don't know **** about women
hmmm. when i worked seriously, yeah i would work 12-14 hour days but I was getting paid at the same time. When I first became a broker I was 22 and made a 1/4 mil my first year in the business so the hard work was worth it. Look at me now tho My parents must be so proud

But just coz I worked doesnt mean I dont know **** about women. I would work and then go chill w my girl. I just never paid attention to the exercises they do

****** yuppie
Old 09-05-2008, 01:14 AM
NealFoReal

you called me a yuppie because i don't like rap
ok so they youre still a yuppie then
Old 09-05-2008, 01:14 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

whatup esse'
not much, I got payed tonight, and managed to lose my paycheck from the back of the store to my car
Old 09-05-2008, 01:15 AM
Group Moderator

hmmm. when i worked seriously, yeah i would work 12-14 hour days but I was getting paid at the same time. When I first became a broker I was 22 and made a 1/4 mil my first year in the business so the hard work was worth it. Look at me now tho My parents must be so proud

But just coz I worked doesnt mean I dont know **** about women. I would work and then go chill w my girl. I just never paid attention to the exercises they do

****** yuppie
thats alot of dough for your first year... you goin back into it?
Old 09-05-2008, 01:15 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
if i was a 300lb man i'd be ****** you up sweetie...

but feel free to spank me:YEAH
lets say you could **** me up which i dont think you would, id get ross to put you in a choke hold and put you to sleep. then id beat the living **** out of you :YEAH

Spank ya later
Old 09-05-2008, 01:16 AM
NealFoReal

yeah yeah skip, i saw that last night.

i went to physical therapy today and he highl recommended that i dont fight on new years eve, so i dont know what im going to do now? he also said my right knee is broken, but my left knee is in worse shape. lol
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by JackMan
not much, I got payed tonight, and managed to lose my paycheck from the back of the store to my car
that ****** sucks...
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

what the **** does kegel exercises have to do with being a yuppy. and 2cents for you - just coz i drove a range doesnt mean i was a yuppy. it meant i was ballin at the time :YEAH No mo fo sho tho
no where close to me holmes. im a salesman through and through. put me on a phone and i can sell my *** off. thats my skill son and trust when i say that **** is developed fully. what sucks though is that i hate sales with a passion now but its all ive ever done. ive done very well with it but anytime a borrower/customer/account/whatever gives me a reason why they have to wait and i have to start pitching them, I wanna ****** kill them at that point. Im tired of always having to sell to get paid

****** yuppie
ye protest too much i think
NealFoReal

what up skanks?

who wouldnt?
:YEAH
Old 09-05-2008, 01:17 AM
Group Moderator

i went to physical therapy today and he highl recommended that i dont fight on new years eve, so i dont know what im going to do now? he also said my right knee is broken, but my left knee is in worse shape. lol
that sucks. Knee injury's are no joke... PT that **** all you can and just train for next year
Old 09-05-2008, 01:18 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-05-2008, 01:18 AM

that ****** sucks...
he can stop payment and they will issue a new one.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!