Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 01:02 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
you are never allowed to call me a yuppy ever again !!!!!!!!!

you worked as a stock broker and a mortgage broker and you use to drive a yuppy suv and you don't know what a kegal exercise is the only thing about you that isn't yuppy is that you listen to rap
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuppie

i dont think it implies either of you dino's
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
why are you spanking ross
for all the fun him and omar had with me last night after i logged off talkin about how ur a 300lb man and all that ****. u better not be no 300lb dude. i'll **** you up
Old 09-05-2008, 01:03 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by wheelburns
it's a good thing if your e-pimp hand was strong you'd make sure your ho's were tight so they could charge more
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
what the **** are you babbling about
i nicknamed you ketchup and gave u your own heinz bottle, idk i thought it was funny

my mistake
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

for all the fun him and omar had with me last night after i logged off talkin about how ur a 300lb man and all that ****. u better not be no 300lb dude. i'll **** you up
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by villa76
Your welcome grasshopper and I thought you were old like me
i think im getting so old that i just forgot what it was
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Critics believe that the demand for "instant executives" has led some young climbers to confuse change with growth. One New York consultant comments, "Many executives in their 20s and 30s have been so busy job-hopping that they've never developed their skills. They're apt to suffer a sudden loss of career impetus and go into a power stall."[3]
this part applies to neal ....lol
Old 09-05-2008, 01:04 AM
NealFoReal

you are never allowed to call me a yuppy ever again !!!!!!!!!

you worked as a stock broker and a mortgage broker and you use to drive a yuppy suv and you don't know what a kegal exercise is the only thing about you that isn't yuppy is that you listen to rap
what the **** does kegel exercises have to do with being a yuppy. and 2cents for you - just coz i drove a range doesnt mean i was a yuppy. it meant i was ballin at the time :YEAH No mo fo sho tho
Old 09-05-2008, 01:05 AM
also known as OMR

i nicknamed you ketchup and gave u your own heinz bottle, idk i thought it was funny

my mistake
i got the ketchup joke ..."catch up"
Old 09-05-2008, 01:05 AM
NealFoReal

and lets be honest ,yuppies listen to rap now a days
this is true but im far from a yuppie.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:06 AM
NealFoReal

omars a yuppie. i forgot why i started calling him a yuppie but if i said it, its gotta be true
Old 09-05-2008, 01:06 AM
also known as OMR

what the **** does kegel exercises have to do with being a yuppy. and 2cents for you - just coz i drove a range doesnt mean i was a yuppy. it meant i was ballin at the time :YEAH No mo fo sho tho
because yuppies usually only concentrate on there work and don't know **** about women
Old 09-05-2008, 01:07 AM
NealFoReal

my mistake
funny? not so much.
also known as OMR

omars a yuppie. i forgot why i started calling him a yuppie but if i said it, its gotta be true
you called me a yuppie because i don't like rap
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
:YEAH

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

if i was a 300lb man i'd be ****** you up sweetie...

but feel free to spank me:YEAH
Old 09-05-2008, 01:09 AM
unemployment anonymous

i got the ketchup joke ..."catch up"
glad someone got it i guess im not cool enough for the yuppie
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

what up skanks?

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!