Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 04:23 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
i seen some rhino type vehicle advertised on tv but it hauled *** , might have been a polaris im not sure

the razr they all make them now and there all sick. just gotta have the land to use them
Old 09-04-2008, 04:24 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

she's in her 70's i don't think she would like it
ud be surprised... some older lady's like that ****... there's a 120 year old secretary that comes in here in the morning... dirtiest minded old lady i've ever met. i mess with her all the time
Old 09-04-2008, 04:24 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

she's in her 70's i don't think she would like it
well the offer still stands lol :YEAH
Old 09-04-2008, 04:25 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-04-2008, 04:26 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
ud be surprised... some older lady's like that ****... there's a 120 year old secretary that comes in here in the morning... dirtiest minded old lady i've ever met. i mess with her all the time
i know you guys think im saying it because she's my mom but she couldn't be bothered with some thing like that any more ...now when she was younger that was a different story
Old 09-04-2008, 04:29 AM
Group Moderator

i know you guys think im saying it because she's my mom but she couldn't be bothered with some thing like that any more ...now when she was younger that was a different story
well hearing some of the **** that u say i can imagine one of your parents having an "imagination" lol
Old 09-04-2008, 11:56 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Where the **** is everyone
Old 09-04-2008, 11:59 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

poor neal is in for a surprise.......lol
Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
shhhhhhh... he sure is:YEAH
i picture neal standing at the airport with a sign that says LYNN... and 300lb bearded lynn walks up "heeey baby, you must be neal"...
and then neal would be like "well i flew all the way here lets get to it"
heat of the moment, it's all the same right? lol
Originally Posted by wheelburns
Or neals like "**** you ain't fitting up the attic stairs . . ."
ok seriously... it hurts to laugh
neal - "you must be her driver right???..."

Lynn - "sure... get in the car"
he would so go for it i mean cmon he was dating a hooker
cocaine is a powerful drug
You guys are killin me

time for bed... gotta get up early

Goodnight
you ******* r funny None of that would be happening
Old 09-04-2008, 11:59 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

right here

i just realized how old those post are
Old 09-04-2008, 12:08 PM
NealFoReal

what did the site go down or something?
Old 09-04-2008, 12:11 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

i wanna watch the video of buddy going down and ****** his hands up but im in schoolio and so i cant see the video
Old 09-04-2008, 12:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you ******* r funny None of that would be happening
you say that now but a couple bumps later and you know you would......lol
Old 09-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

wanna ride tomorrow night?
NealFoReal

you say that now but a couple bumps later and you know you would......lol
I havent touched that stuff in years and its gonna stay that way however, if I was on "the stuff" I wouldnt want a 300lb bearded dude to chill with
NealFoReal

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ethiopian again.

Ima neg rep u omar lol.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:31 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
wanna ride tomorrow night?
sure but we are riding tonight too incase you want to come down

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ethiopian again.

Ima neg rep u omar lol.
i guess i deserved it
Old 09-04-2008, 12:31 PM
also known as OMR

whats a skype name
Old 09-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

that guy has been a no pick up with the rim. , where are you riding tonight gateway or sample?
Old 09-04-2008, 12:37 PM
NealFoReal

whats a skype name
i never used skype but its an online phone thingy where people could call you (I think). Im pretty sure thats what it is but since you deserve neg rep, I wont give you any but I just wont do the research for you on skype lol.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:37 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
that guy has been a no pick up with the rim.
****** skanks.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!