Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 12:45 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

and the pirelli
Old 09-04-2008, 12:46 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

hi lynn u can move here not pay ne rent and sleep in my bed and ill take the couch lol
Old 09-04-2008, 12:48 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrider
hi lynn u can move here not pay ne rent and sleep in my bed and ill take the couch lol
Texas sucks
Old 09-04-2008, 12:49 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

bwahahahahahah
Old 09-04-2008, 12:49 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

u suck
Old 09-04-2008, 12:50 AM

Lynn you take me in as your roommate i'll pay you half the rent cook for you and give you massages when ever you want em and how ever you want it lol, if its ok with neal lol

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I'm back
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
Texas sucks

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

u suck
pretty well too lol

I just wanna move some where that is gonna be nice all year around so i could ride.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:51 AM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
I just wanna move some where that is gonna be nice all year around so i could ride.
um thats pretty much no where
Old 09-04-2008, 12:52 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

don't come up to MN then

it already hitting low 50's at night....
King of fukin up bikes

pretty well too lol
damn neal is a lucky bastard

Lynn you take me in as your roommate i'll pay you half the rent cook for you and give you massages when ever you want em and how ever you want it lol, if its ok with neal lol
I don't think my epimp would like that...
Old 09-04-2008, 12:53 AM

this thread is 60% over....
Old 09-04-2008, 12:53 AM
King of fukin up bikes

so stunt wars when and where is it
Old 09-04-2008, 12:54 AM

um thats pretty much no where
It's like that here
damn neal is a lucky bastard
:YEAH
Old 09-04-2008, 12:55 AM

u suck
I don't think my epimp would like that...
Tell neal move in two then , as long i got my own bed and my bike has to be in the living room

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
King of fukin up bikes

no lynn its just ****** hottt there i lived in elpaso thats close enough to arizona i dont want to get ne closer then that its ****** hot

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!