Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 12:13 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
people say you need to eat more vegetables , i say eat animals that eat alot of vegetables ...lol
<<<<<< meatetarian lol

eat up murderer.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:13 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

people say you need to eat more vegetables , i say eat animals that eat alot of vegetables ...lol
<<<<<< meatetarian lol

eat up murderer.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Embrace the Hate

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-04-2008, 12:15 AM
Embrace the Hate

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Embrace the Hate

sweet double double post
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
yes and no....I have been out but not often enough

Oh and more like he bailed from a LOOP... a week ago he was getting about 2 feet off the ground (the day his bike burnt up) and the next time he went out he is hitting 12 I call B.S.
u hear that wheelie - ur getting called out. video or it never happened I cant tell enough people coz im so ****** amped up but im dipping in circles. i got 1/2 a circle today a few times and am getting the feel of it - just gotta sack up and gas when i dip in

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yup get on up

http://www.1tail.com/sa/p/_Get_on_Up...on_Britton.htm

anyone. dboy lololololol
you want that tape That video gives stomach pain jk
Old 09-04-2008, 12:16 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EZEC
sweet double double post
WTF chuck? Whats up w a session ezec? lets figure somethin out.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:18 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
hahaha i was told today to watch that video and watch the circles in it i dont know what would be different about that vid that watching any other video. Maybe coz its older and they were learning circles in the video so its good to watch it Iono.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:18 AM
NealFoReal

break anything on the gsxr from the drop in your avy???
Old 09-04-2008, 12:21 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

u hear that wheelie - ur getting called out. video or it never happened I cant tell enough people coz im so ****** amped up but im dipping in circles. i got 1/2 a circle today a few times and am getting the feel of it - just gotta sack up and gas when i dip in
just going from fiddy experience.....
1/2 and 3/4 is nothing getting 1 full one is tough hitting 2 or more takes skill

try going at it like you are doing 4 1/4 turns... That's how I got it
Old 09-04-2008, 12:22 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

don't go calling out wheelie you will make him not want to ride ...you gotta support him and help him ..
Old 09-04-2008, 12:27 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
just going from fiddy experience.....
1/2 and 3/4 is nothing getting 1 full one is tough hitting 2 or more takes skill

try going at it like you are doing 4 1/4 turns... That's how I got it
yeah thats what ive been trying to do is 4 1/4 turns. I have a feeling Ima be stuck here for a really long time although I did improve from yesterday

edit: and i know 1/4 and 1/2 turns aint ****. yesterday it was strictly dippin it in and the bike just falling in. today i got it around a little more and worked on my form and movement.

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 09-04-2008 at 12:31 AM. Reason: yo wheelies is gahbage
Old 09-04-2008, 12:28 AM
NealFoReal

don't go calling out wheelie you will make him not want to ride ...you gotta support him and help him ..
**** that - that should make him wanna ride more to show him what time it is. But it was a joke when I said wheelie ur getting called out lol. Should I edit it now. I feel bad
Old 09-04-2008, 12:29 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

just stating facts

just because you hit your 12 bar on the ground don't mean you 12'ed....
it means you passed b.p. and forgot the brake..

I got to the lot 5 min's after that crash and only the right corner of the bar had hit the ground....but he did smash in his tank, bend/tare his cage, bend his dirt bars, and bend the front brake lever into a U....

So I call it a LOOP
Old 09-04-2008, 12:30 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Damnit!!! Nags e-fucked me again!
Old 09-04-2008, 12:30 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

**** that - that should make him wanna ride more to show him what time it is. But it was a joke when I said wheelie ur getting called out lol. Should I edit it now. I feel bad
people always gave me **** on stoppies and im finally getting em
Old 09-04-2008, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
Still need a roommate , you sleep on the couch though lol
Old 09-04-2008, 12:32 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Still need a roommate , you sleep on the couch though lol
Yes and the only way i'm sleepin on the couch is if you're payin all the rent!
Old 09-04-2008, 12:32 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
sssshhhhhhh neal will hear you

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!