Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 10:58 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

<<<<<< meatetarian lol
Old 09-03-2008, 11:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
So riding sucked tonight.

I got 5 minuteas away from the spot and a big thunder storm came out of nowhere
nice. im glad i didnt head out there. we stayed at fport and rocked the whole time w no rain :YEAH 2nd day of circle practice went better than I was expecting too. i whipped a couple around 1/2 a turn. smokey came through and was giving me advise the whole time. started countersteering into it and staying on top of the bike while pushing into the circle. just gotta get more consistent.

speaking of o's mike you still got that f4i motor i keep dropping the bike on the left and thats the side where the motor is welded so yeah
Old 09-03-2008, 11:03 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-03-2008, 11:07 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by stock05
and i dont miss it at all, disability pays rather well.

you dont have to tell me, everyone knows that your post count is a direct reflection of your whoolie making ability.

it took me three months of hard work, every night 7 days a week (fishing during the day until the lots cleared, then riding, then shutting down the bar, it was an awesome time) to go from power whoolie squid to murdering ****.
thats right. i already said i hate people like you lol. 3 months yeah i dont miss work at all but i gotta go back very soon. running out of the little cash i had saved up and i dont wanna walk around with a few dollars in my pocket. hate that ****.

Originally Posted by stock05
get some video squid.

p.s. did everyone see "superbikes in the hood pt. 2?"
hopefully by the weekend ill have some video up on here. i hate bringing my camera out when we might hit the streets. id be pissed if i fell and fucked it up. so next time i know its lot only ima bring it out and get some video. superbikes in the hood part 2 was okay but not as good as the 1st. he's gotta get after some new people i think
Old 09-03-2008, 11:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

smokie time .......
Old 09-03-2008, 11:09 PM
NealFoReal

be back in a few.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:54 PM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

what up
Old 09-03-2008, 11:56 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

hookers and ******
Old 09-04-2008, 12:01 AM
NealFoReal

slow up in here tonight hoes.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:02 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
hookers and ******
what up rsizzle.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:03 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

its quiet
Old 09-04-2008, 12:07 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
what up rsizzle.
I got my triple back from the machine shop today, found a place that had the bearings I needed yesterday.... the zx-10 front end is on just need to re-size 1 more spacer and its done:YEAH
Old 09-04-2008, 12:07 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
oh my god you never had a bubba burger ????????

they are frozen burgers but don't judge because once they are cooked on the grill they are the best ******* burgers around , they have so much flavor not just a plain burger but like a gourmet burger with all kinds of flavor ....mmmmmmmmm
they sell these bubba burgers at regular supermarkets
Old 09-04-2008, 12:08 AM
NealFoReal

they sell these bubba burgers at regular supermarkets
Originally Posted by old man roger
go to the grocery store now and buy them .......you will love them
never mind.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:08 AM

neil how the crap you got 4 blox??? I'm 24 points away from my 3rd and can't seem to buy the damn things
Old 09-04-2008, 12:09 AM
NealFoReal

I got my triple back from the machine shop today, found a place that had the bearings I needed yesterday.... the zx-10 front end is on just need to re-size 1 more spacer and its done:YEAH
nice :YEAH you been doing wheelies lately i saw wheelie said he bailed from a 12. I take it he's puttin in work n getting better
Old 09-04-2008, 12:10 AM
NealFoReal

neil how the crap you got 4 blox??? I'm 24 points away from my 3rd and can't seem to buy the damn things
i been cheating haha. been reppin mad people who r reppin me back. bloxxx ya heard :YEAH nah but its really the same people reppin over n over.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:11 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
its quiet
yes indeed it is. anyone got the jason britton video get on up i think its called lemme double check if thats what it is.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:12 AM
NealFoReal

yes indeed it is. anyone got the jason britton video get on up i think its called lemme double check if thats what it is.
yup get on up

http://www.1tail.com/sa/p/_Get_on_Up...on_Britton.htm

anyone. dboy lololololol
Old 09-04-2008, 12:13 AM

nice :YEAH you been doing wheelies lately i saw wheelie said he bailed from a 12. I take it he's puttin in work n getting better
yes and no....I have been out but not often enough

Oh and more like he bailed from a LOOP... a week ago he was getting about 2 feet off the ground (the day his bike burnt up) and the next time he went out he is hitting 12 I call B.S.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!