Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 12:31 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by stock05
yeah, well at least youre not "that guy" (like me) who bought a mercedes, but cant afford the gas to drive it.

YO MIKE you still awake. 1 I need the # for the contract. 2 with the hard drive question from the other day. i hooked up the hard drive from comp a (virus pc) to the second plug thats connected to the hard drive in comp b. Then I took the blue cord from comp a and connected it to the pc and hard drive in comp b. Where do I find that drive??? Its not showing up under my computer.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:32 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
No thats Neal and his Range Rover...
el oh el. the rr is gone as of friday last week no mo big pimpin.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:33 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

OnEWhEeLNEAL's e-lot lizard

^^^^^just calling them how i see em'^^^^^
you're just jealous
Old 09-03-2008, 12:34 AM
NealFoReal

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-03-2008, 12:34 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i miss mine dearly, that thing was an animal, i used to see something on the side of the rode pull over and think to myself "i can make it up that ****, no problem." most of the time i did except for one time in the mud, i thought i was gonna roll it.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:36 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

i actually figured that out how do i fet unfatigued?
Old 09-03-2008, 12:36 AM

did anyone watch dirty jobs last night? if not heres what you missed, if your a man, you'll wince even if you have seen it you will still wince.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDcSxBb2jAE[/YOUTUBE]
Old 09-03-2008, 12:37 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

re-po man come get it
Old 09-03-2008, 12:37 AM
NealFoReal

when i had a range rover i could afford gas and my SR-22, damn i miss those days.
when i initially got the range it cost roughly $90 to fill it up. When gas was at its peak it cost close to $125 And that would get me roughly 240 miles **** that
Old 09-03-2008, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by wheelburns
i actually figured that out how do i fet unfatigued?
you have to log out and wait, 1 hour of real life time = -1 fatigue point.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:38 AM
NealFoReal

re-po man come get it
haha nope i was up to date on my payments. sold it for 36k last week.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:40 AM
NealFoReal

i miss mine dearly, that thing was an animal, i used to see something on the side of the rode pull over and think to myself "i can make it up that ****, no problem." most of the time i did except for one time in the mud, i thought i was gonna roll it.
i never took mine off road the **** was way too nice to take off roading and **** it up

Name:  Picture008.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  134.8 KB
Old 09-03-2008, 12:40 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

haha nope i was up to date on my payments. sold it for 36k last week.
I hope you owed less than that on it.... if so buy some bike parts from me....
Old 09-03-2008, 12:41 AM

when i initially got the range it cost roughly $90 to fill it up. When gas was at its peak it cost close to $125 And that would get me roughly 240 miles **** that
i dont think i ever filled the tank from E (never let it get that low), i think the most i payed was around $80. for some reason the ******* pump wouldnt stop when i filled up, one day i started the pump walked inside to buy a drink and some candy, came out and the pump was still running (in the filler neck) pouring gas all over the ground.

Last edited by stock05; 09-03-2008 at 12:44 AM.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:42 AM

i never took mine off road the **** was way too nice to take off roading and **** it up
You could have bought a lot bike for the cost of that grill
Old 09-03-2008, 12:45 AM
NealFoReal

I hope you owed less than that on it.... if so buy some bike parts from me....
i walked away w enuff cash to buy a decent pick up or a beater pick up and decent car so no bike parts for me. thanks tho lol. and yeah the cost of the grill alone couldve bought 2 lot bikes but it came w the whip. i shoulda sold it but i liked it.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:45 AM
NealFoReal

i dont think i ever filled the tank from E (never let it get that low), i think the most i payed was around $80. for some reason the ******* pump wouldnt stop when i filled up, one day i started the pump walked inside to buy a drink and some candy, came out and the pump was still running (in the filler neck) pouring gas all over the ground.
yeah it used to drive me crazy standing there for so long while it was filling up
Old 09-03-2008, 12:46 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

YO MIKE you still awake. 1 I need the # for the contract. 2 with the hard drive question from the other day. i hooked up the hard drive from comp a (virus pc) to the second plug thats connected to the hard drive in comp b. Then I took the blue cord from comp a and connected it to the pc and hard drive in comp b. Where do I find that drive??? Its not showing up under my computer.
My Computer is the right place. Do you know how to get into the BIOS of the computer when it starts up?
Old 09-03-2008, 12:47 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
My Computer is the right place. Do you know how to get into the BIOS of the computer when it starts up?
nope. f something right?
Old 09-03-2008, 12:47 AM

you had the baller edition, mine was older, but even if i did have yours it would have been beat on just the same (i drive/ride everything hard), half of the cars that ive owned are lucky to last a year. i used to love the look on peoples faces when they'd see me banging my rover up a hill like it was a K5. although i did wash it about 2-3 times a week.

when rob (superstunna) came to visit me i took him up some hills, i thought he was gonna cry and **** his pants at the same time, especially when i took him down an incline that i had never been down before (it kinda scared me too, it was so steep i thought i was gonna stuff the grill into the dirt).

Last edited by stock05; 09-03-2008 at 12:50 AM.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!