Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 12:16 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

youg guys are nuts i made a driver bought a sweet peterbuilt and even found your company but im so lost of what the **** it is you do
Old 09-03-2008, 12:17 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
you want to give up your company management position?
no, i just want some tirez for my truk so i can drive the speed limit, at this point my i was better off in my kenworth with all my upgrades.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:17 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

go 2 cents higher than our normal, unless it starts gettting down early
ok. pm me the # just to confirm coz sometimes we go lower.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:18 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by wheelburns
youg guys are nuts i made a driver bought a sweet peterbuilt and even found your company but im so lost of what the **** it is you do
u put in an application already? and did u start in europe or the us? we run **** in europe
Old 09-03-2008, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
ud leave us??? thats fucked up mayn. we're supposed to stick together
no, id probably choose to sell narcotics at the truk stop. you guys are rubbing it in my face, buying hookers (lynn) and such and i cant even afford tires.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:19 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-03-2008, 12:19 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by stock05
no, i just want some tirez for my truk so i can drive the speed limit, at this point my i was better off in my kenworth with all my upgrades.
u got 2200 in the bank. the next contract run which will hopefully be tomorrow youll have tires and dough.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:20 AM
NealFoReal

no, id probably choose to sell narcotics at the truk stop. you guys are rubbing it in my face, buying hookers (lynn) and such and i cant even afford tires.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:20 AM

i was lost too, but then i started picking it up pretty quick. i fucked up pretty bad when i first started selling my truk and only being able to buy the cheapest truk avavilable, but now i learned how to navigate the site and am rockin a 2001 Vavo.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:21 AM
NealFoReal

bucharest is in permanent demand of electronics (+10%) and we already have a terminal there (+$1825). i think thats our guy
i didnt see this before. bucharest it is. pm me a #

u got 2200 in the bank. the next contract run which will hopefully be tomorrow youll have tires and dough.
yeah, but i would have had enough for tires and rims
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

u put in an application already? and did u start in europe or the us? we run **** in europe
im in europe kid started in rotterdam mike already hired me im a pimp with any ho's
Old 09-03-2008, 12:23 AM
unemployment anonymous

ha ha
Old 09-03-2008, 12:24 AM

im in europe kid started in rotterdam mike already hired me im a pimp with any ho's
yeah, well at least youre not "that guy" (like me) who bought a mercedes, but cant afford the gas to drive it.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:25 AM
unemployment anonymous

i was lost too, but then i started picking it up pretty quick. i fucked up pretty bad when i first started selling my truk and only being able to buy the cheapest truk avavilable, but now i learned how to navigate the site and am rockin a 2001 Vavo.

i got some peterbuilt i bought the biggest one i could right off but i dont know how i do things or anything am i suppose to like drive somewhere or what like im lost lol
Old 09-03-2008, 12:28 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

yeah, well at least youre not "that guy" (like me) who bought a mercedes, but cant afford the gas to drive it.
No thats Neal and his Range Rover...

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

i got some peterbuilt i bought the biggest one i could right off but i dont know how i do things or anything am i suppose to like drive somewhere or what like im lost lol
yeah, you see what supplies your origin city has then drive to which ever city is paying the most per mile for a delivery of said supplies.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
No thats Neal and his Range Rover...
when i had a range rover i could afford gas and my SR-22, damn i miss those days.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
OnEWhEeLNEAL's e-lot lizard

^^^^^just calling them how i see em'^^^^^

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!