Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 08:57 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

hey everybody gave some rep to yall wuts good hi lynn
Old 09-02-2008, 08:59 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:01 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

wuts good tonite
Old 09-02-2008, 09:04 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wheelburns
who did you go threw?
Ins. auction
$1250 clean title 02 F4i
$999 junk title 03 636 <--- frame got junk #'rd thanks to the ins. co. nothing wrong with the bike from a stunter point of veiw
Old 09-02-2008, 09:05 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrider
hey everybody gave some rep to yall wuts good hi lynn

wheelburns- aww see now that wasn't so hard... just gotta backspace the quotes
Old 09-02-2008, 09:06 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
Ins. auction
$1250 clean title 02 F4i
$999 junk title 03 636 <--- frame got junk #'rd thanks to the ins. co. nothing wrong with the bike from a stunter point of veiw

thats different tho they were on bikes that you bought from a auction thats wheels sprocket hubs and shippin so its a good deal as far as buyin new wheels go
Old 09-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

word .

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wheelburns
thats different tho they were on bikes that you bought from a auction thats wheels sprocket hubs and shippin so its a good deal as far as buyin new wheels go
I could never spend that much on bike rims...Unless I am getting most of the rest of the bike with it
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~

wheelburns- aww see now that wasn't so hard... just gotta backspace the quotes

im telling ya its easier to click quote then click submit lol
Old 09-02-2008, 09:11 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stock05
i have norton, nags said i should go back to avg though
**** Norton
Old 09-02-2008, 09:12 PM
King of fukin up bikes

so wut was up with the squirting conversation how did that come up
Old 09-02-2008, 09:13 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Squirting rules.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:14 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I could never spend that much on bike rims...Unless I am getting most of the rest of the bike with it

i hear ya im not doing it i have 2 freinds that are buyin them for there 600rr's and i jsut laugh and say id rather put that towards tires and fork seals.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:14 PM
unemployment anonymous

my ex :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 09-02-2008, 09:15 PM
King of fukin up bikes

yea id didnt have a problem with it i just wondered who brought it up but i can just about guess that it was lynn she is more of a perv then all the guys on here lol
Old 09-02-2008, 09:15 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

We're a buncha horny stuntlifers
Old 09-02-2008, 09:16 PM
unemployment anonymous

braaaappppp stupid data errors

Last edited by wheelburns; 09-02-2008 at 09:18 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:17 PM

yea id didnt have a problem with it i just wondered who brought it up but i can just about guess that it was lynn she is more of a perv then all the guys on here lol
yea right... i'm a perv but they're worse
Old 09-02-2008, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
We're a buncha horny stuntlifers
Y'all have no idea.

Well, Roger might

But no one else does
Old 09-02-2008, 09:19 PM
King of fukin up bikes

so this girl i used to talk to calls me outta the blue for the first time in 2 months and says i should go over and help her (LOOK FOR A BIKE) i called wut do yall think.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!