Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 08:02 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
Please tell me you're kidding... do I need to post a picture???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation
Old 09-02-2008, 08:04 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=55703&rendTypeId=4
Old 09-02-2008, 08:09 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Please tell me you're kidding... do I need to post a picture???
Female ejaculation (also described in the medical literature as Orgasmic Expulsion, and colloquially as squirting or gushing) refers to the expulsion of noticeable amounts of clear fluid by human females from the paraurethral ducts through and around the urethra during or before orgasm. The exact source and nature of the fluid continues to be the topic of heated debated among medical professionals.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by wheelburns
so is are they both lipstick lesbians? or is one a bulldyke?
Old 09-02-2008, 08:13 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

ooh look what i learned...

**** stimulation

**** orgasm is an orgasm brought on by **** stimulation, such as from **** sex, an inserted finger, or a sex toy. Anecdotal evidence suggests that some women experience **** orgasm as qualitatively different from clitoral or "vaginal" orgasm, though for many others the distinction is less clear.[7]
In both sexes pleasure can be derived from the nerve endings around the anus and the anus itself. Hence, ****-oral contact can still be pleasurable without stimulation of the clitoris. Jack Morin has claimed that **** orgasm has nothing to do with the prostate orgasm, although the two are often confused.[8]
Old 09-02-2008, 08:13 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

I'm going fishing before it gets dark , bbl
Old 09-02-2008, 08:15 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=stock05;3488953]now im confused

so whats there to be confused about, have her get tested, make sure shes clean, then anytime you feel like slappin off just call her and do what the mexicans refer to as "el poundo."

[QUOTE]

red and black the 02

black and red 03

i just dont know how i feel about a kid running around thats mine . .
Old 09-02-2008, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
Female ejaculation (also described in the medical literature as Orgasmic Expulsion, and colloquially as squirting or gushing) refers to the expulsion of noticeable amounts of clear fluid by human females from the paraurethral ducts through and around the urethra during or before orgasm. The exact source and nature of the fluid continues to be the topic of heated debated among medical professionals.

ok i went back and actually read all the posts.... i misunderstood. i missed the whole "squirting" thing

sorry
Old 09-02-2008, 08:17 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by stock05
so is are they both lipstick lesbians? or is one a bulldyke?
the one id knock up is the lipstick
Old 09-02-2008, 08:19 PM
unemployment anonymous

ok i went back and actually read all the posts.... i misunderstood. i missed the whole "squirting" thing

sorry

every girl has the ability its just a matter of being able to relax and let it happen most girls think there gunna pee and stop
Old 09-02-2008, 08:19 PM

don't do it
Old 09-02-2008, 08:20 PM

every girl has the ability its just a matter of being able to relax and let it happen most girls think there gunna pee and stop
Yea i know.... i do that all the time
Old 09-02-2008, 08:20 PM
unemployment anonymous

Originally Posted by old man roger
OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-02-2008, 08:22 PM
unemployment anonymous

honestly its worth it id get pee'd on to get my girl to squirt cuz once shes got it down its a good time:YEAH
Old 09-02-2008, 08:22 PM

why don't you just remove the quotes when you post the add?
Old 09-02-2008, 08:24 PM
unemployment anonymous

why don't you just remove the quotes when you post the add?
that was the first time i posted it next time you do it
Old 09-02-2008, 08:24 PM

honestly its worth it id get pee'd on to get my girl to squirt cuz once shes got it down its a good time:YEAH
i can't do it... it freaks me out to think i might pee on the guy.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:25 PM

that was the first time i posted it next time you do it
I was just sayin..
Old 09-02-2008, 08:25 PM
unemployment anonymous

i can't do it... it freaks me out to think i might pee on the guy.
before you go to the attic well get it down u can pee on me a few times i mean you dont even know mt name so no worries. well get it out the way for ya
Old 09-02-2008, 08:26 PM

red and black the 02

black and red 03

those are sweet red X's.

yeah, i guess i didnt think about a kid running around with your genes and lesbo parents, i was more focused on the sex. id still do it i would just use a spermicidal lube and when she wonders why she isnt pregnant just tell her you should try again.

sorry
what were you thinking that me a man was wrong and you woman were right?

the one id knock up is the lipstick
you should still try and knock both out at the same time, unless she is super butch.
thats what seemore butts says.

don't do it
**** that hit dat ****.

pee yourself?

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!