Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 05:56 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by wheelburns
salem and halloween is a **** show . . . . 150,000 people wandering around looking for candy and ****
i was there in mid october of 05 and loved it
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

yea and one day cali is gunna fall off from a big earthquake lol

idk i like the idea of dealing with snow vs a earthquake
we have like 1 earthquake you can actually feel about every 5-10 years vs. a hurricane season, snow season, storm season, tornado season, etc.

watchin the history channel on the russian mob. They bought 13 russian subs to smuggle drugs lol what a sweet idea
youd have to move a lot of drugs to cover that overhead.

Originally Posted by KC Becky
i've only ate fried stuff from white castles...i heard anything else will make you sick.
and yes chicken rings...it's like an onion ring but instead of onions it's chicken. i've seen them by another brand at the grocery store

you'll get sucked out to sea one day
i definately get sucked just not out to sea

Originally Posted by MikeM
yup

processed chicken, shaped like a ring

theyre awesome
i guess if i can eat chicken fries or nuggets, i can eat chicken rings.

Originally Posted by old man roger
never seen no **** like that before
+1
the whole time i lived in mass it rained
i thought that was a joke at first.....ummmmm seriously, that guy is retarded.
i don't mind if he pees on me in the shower....on the leg...anywhere else and i gag.

good luck with your gf....hopefully she's not prego
we have hada rather rainy year this year but its been good kept the humifity down i love that we have change and that it changes every 4 months

yeah, i will take my 1 minor earthquake every few years over your shitty year around weather.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i like summer in new england
Old 09-02-2008, 05:57 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

i was there in mid october of 05 and loved it
thats not halloween lol

all the people who think there vampires and witches and **** come out of the wood work its actually pretty crazy time but it;s def not a place to bring the little ones trick or treating
Old 09-02-2008, 05:58 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stock05
we have like 1 earthquake you can actually feel about every 5-10 years vs. a hurricane season, snow season, storm season, tornado season, etc.

i definately get sucked just not out to sea

i guess if i can eat chicken fries or nuggets, i can eat chicken rings.

+1

yeah, i will take my 1 minor earthquake every few years over your shitty year around weather.
that's why i'm pretty pleased about long island....so far so good. way better than kansas
the chicken rings is the best chicken i've ever ate from a fast food place....minus the spicy chicken sandwich from wendys
Old 09-02-2008, 05:59 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

youd have to move a lot of drugs to cover that overhead.
figure out the street value of a full ton of coke. you can buy anything you want with that much money.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:59 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old man roger
i like summer in new england

yea its nice we only have like one week were the heat sucks but the rest is easily dealt with. the best time of year up year is late august spetember for sure.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:00 PM
what is he doing?

thats not halloween lol

all the people who think there vampires and witches and **** come out of the wood work its actually pretty crazy time but it;s def not a place to bring the little ones trick or treating
i know, that's why i want to go a week or so before halloween. i want to take them to the witch trial museum and have them walk through the graveyard
Old 09-02-2008, 06:00 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

that's why i'm pretty pleased about long island....so far so good. way better than kansas
the chicken rings is the best chicken i've ever ate from a fast food place....minus the spicy chicken sandwich from wendys
wendys spicy chicken is just regular chicken with a lot of pepper on it
Old 09-02-2008, 06:02 PM
what is he doing?

there is a special sauce or something mixed with the breeding....it's an orangish color if i remember correctly.

the kids are going to bed at 730 tonight. i want to start on my school work asap so i can go to bed at 10
Old 09-02-2008, 06:03 PM
unemployment anonymous

its just so expensive to live down there, i have friends in port jeff and the surrounding area ive been stumbling drunk at the dave and busters in farmingdale many of times lol
Old 09-02-2008, 06:03 PM
bp chaser

there is a special sauce or something mixed with the breeding....it's an orangish color if i remember correctly.

the kids are going to bed at 730 tonight. i want to start on my school work asap so i can go to bed at 10
id love to go to bed early but i have to stay up til 12:55 to see if we get a trukz contract tonight
Old 09-02-2008, 06:04 PM
bp chaser

its just so expensive to live down there, i have friends in port jeff and the surrounding area ive been stumbling drunk at the dave and busters in farmingdale many of times lol
no ****. we ride at that parking lot in farmingdale. im probably going there tonight

you hate it when i pee on ur leg
my girl gets mad when i pee on her. i usually wait until she's facing the opposite direction then pee on the back of her legs, she always knows when i doing it though no matter how hot the shower is

i close my eye and deal with it....when you pee on my waist or thighs i freak out
youre a cyclops???
he should get tested for std's
he's a virgin, they dont have sex
i dont care they have sweet subs that they can drive around
i like the sweet subs you can eat.

mcdonald has a new chicken sammich that is delicious (wendy spicy chicken used to be my favorite, next to chick-fil-a), it tastes pretty close to chick-fil-a.

figure out the street value of a full ton of coke. you can buy anything you want with that much money.
give me a bit its gonna take a while for me to figure out.

i wonder if they are probably diesel powered subs, i dont see them owning a nuclear sub.
unemployment anonymous

i know, that's why i want to go a week or so before halloween. i want to take them to the witch trial museum and have them walk through the graveyard
keep me posted ill dress up and scare the **** out of them
Old 09-02-2008, 06:07 PM
bp chaser

I wonder if they are probably diesel powered subs, i dont see them owning a nuclear sub.
probably. my company makes nuclear subs, but you cant just buy one, no matter how much $$ you have
Old 09-02-2008, 06:08 PM
unemployment anonymous

no ****. we ride at that parking lot in farmingdale. im probably going there tonight
next time i go ill def hit you guys up haven't gone for like 8 months now. My ex has a ton of family down there in Bethpage so i use to go down there alot more then i do now.

yeah, that wont scar them for the rest of their lives.
theres a little more to it, but the kicker is that its REAL CHICKEN.

it kinda redish, i think its buffalo sauce.

id love to go to bed early but i have to stay up til 12:55 to see if we get a trukz contract tonight
yo, can i get a paycheck to reimburse me for the 25% that i gave up on my last two runs, i got shafted pretty hard on that deal, those were big paydays.
as if the grave yard and museum of people burning on stakes isnt enough.
bp chaser

theyre little pussies you wont even have to dress scary

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!