Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 04:14 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
Hell yea.... thats a ****** exit only!
well you have never ejaculated off it then, which means you don't have an experienced guy
Old 09-02-2008, 04:16 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by KC Becky

maybe it's just gross to me cause i think of how i was at 17....then think about my daugther
hey as long as ur daughter isn't on maury sayin she slept with 12 guys at a keg party ur good to go . . . . . and if you are i hope im at the party
Old 09-02-2008, 04:17 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
dude it's all about pot and the outrageous mayhem that ensues when dudes smoke too much of the ultimate boo boo
hahahah

im doing a stoner laugh right now, naturally
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stock05
i never really fucked younger chicks , but ive had a fake i.d. since i was 14 and i spent most of my time at the bars (most of my friends were 4-6 yrs. older than me).

sonic is gaaaaaabage completely overrated, i want to try some white castle ever since i watch harold and kumar.
no white castles in CA??? Thats strange. WC is the shiznit son but it will make you **** like a **** too.

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

i miss throwing keg partys
Old 09-02-2008, 04:19 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

you would be if she pulled in driving a vette
no i wouldn't be
Originally Posted by wheelburns
well when she turns 17 give me a call well try it out

im just sayin age is a number and different people it works and different ways
yeah, my daughter will be grounded if she brings a guy home who is 7 years older than her....and if she doesn't like it she's getting shipped back to kansas.
thats only because you know that he's ******* someone else his own age and just banging her out on the side.
no, it's gross to me.
Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
u didnt see what we wrote before. if she got grass on the field you can play ball and if not you turn her around and play in the mud. 17 is the same as 25
please every girl i know changes so much within a 5 year time frame....17-25 is a huge difference
i was 18 dating a 15 year old and things were fine, her dad loved me too
that's not that bad, that's like a senior dating a freshman

Originally Posted by MikeM
By our 30's, we want the girl who has a real job, cooks, picks up her clothes off the floor, and takes it in the *** without crying.
zip it biotch

sonic is gaaaaaabage completely overrated, i want to try some white castle ever since i watch harold and kumar.
sonic is better than white castle....so that's not saying much.
Lynn i would bet $20 you cry during ****
i bet you $500 she'll cry
it creaped me out at first .... but after a while I was allowed to sleep over, in her bed ... i remember the one morning he came in and i rolled over and he was like ... morning - want breakfast? i'm like this just isn't right .... but apparently i am a good guy and trustworthy
wtf, her parents let her have a bf sleep over when she's 15? that's worst than a 30 yr old with a 15 yr old in my opinion

we need to get her to develop an unnatural fear of STD's so she doesnt become a **** like you were
i'm making her get on the pill at 15
you just need a guy to take his time and do it right
no, she needs 2 bottles of wine, a perc, and a mini vibrator
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ppsstt ....hook a brutha up and post the ad
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

its really nothing special
the commercials make the **** look so good. really just the breakfast. havent seen anything special with their burgers n ****.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:20 PM
NealFoReal

Lynn i would bet $20 you cry during ****

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
Hell yea.... thats a ****** exit only!
when u come to ny to stay w me in my parents attic we'll work on that
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

well you have never ejaculated off it then, which means you don't have an experienced guy
scoot has lacey let you become an experienced guy yet?

shes got the ring now so no excuses left
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

no white castles in CA??? Thats strange. WC is the shiznit son but it will make you **** like a **** too.

we dotn have white castle up here or sonic
Old 09-02-2008, 04:21 PM
NealFoReal

we need to get her to develop an unnatural fear of STD's so she doesnt become a **** like you were
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

hey as long as ur daughter isn't on maury sayin she slept with 12 guys at a keg party ur good to go . . . . . and if you are i hope im at the party
ok, no more talking about my daughter when she's older
the commercials make the **** look so good. really just the breakfast. havent seen anything special with their burgers n ****.
it's the biggest let down. the breakfast is good....but super SUPER greasy

hahahah

im doing a stoner laugh right now, naturally
you will love the movie
Old 09-02-2008, 04:22 PM
NealFoReal

you just need a guy to take his time and do it right
+1 I'll volunteer and take it slow just for you Lynn darling.
also known as OMR

back to work i go
NealFoReal

we've all heard that line before funny how some vodka changes that . . . .
what is he doing?

when u come to ny to stay w me in my parents attic we'll work on that
big pimpin
bp chaser

Originally Posted by KC Becky
zip it biotch
go pick up your clothes

for real

and 15 is too young.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!