Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 04:06 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
the thought of her driving a car scares me

make sure you teach them and not her lol
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
i was 18 dating a 15 year old and things were fine, her dad loved me too
word my ex's dad loved me too
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by stock05
thats only because you know that he's ******* someone else his own age and just banging her out on the side.
^^^^^see above^^^^^^not really.. high school girls all want to date 20 something yr old guys, leaving the high school guys with slim pickings. So when the guys get into their 20s, they get to bang the hot little teenage ***** that they couldnt get in high school. Well, a lot of my friends and i did anyway. Then by our late 20s, guys get tired of the mindless bullshit associated with teenage *****, and we want someone more usefull. By our 30's, we want the girl who has a real job, cooks, picks up her clothes off the floor, and takes it in the *** without crying.
i never really fucked younger chicks , but ive had a fake i.d. since i was 14 and i spent most of my time at the bars (most of my friends were 4-6 yrs. older than me).

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** i wanna try some sonic. i wish they had one in ny.
sonic is gaaaaaabage completely overrated, i want to try some white castle ever since i watch harold and kumar.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:07 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

not really.. high school girls all want to date 20 something yr old guys, leaving the high school guys with slim pickings. So when the guys get into their 20s, they get to bang the hot little teenage ***** that they couldnt get in high school. Well, a lot of my friends and i did anyway. Then by our late 20s, guys get tired of the mindless bullshit associated with teenage *****, and we want someone more usefull. By our 30's, we want the girl who has a real job, cooks, picks up her clothes off the floor, and takes it in the *** without crying.
:YEAH
Old 09-02-2008, 04:07 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** i wanna try some sonic. i wish they had one in ny.
its really nothing special
Old 09-02-2008, 04:08 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
Lynn i would bet $20 you cry during ****
Old 09-02-2008, 04:08 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

i'm in my ex's fathers will. He is leaving me his harley lol He had a bad crash and i was the only one that supported him getting another bike and getting back up on 2.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:09 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

it creaped me out at first .... but after a while I was allowed to sleep over, in her bed ... i remember the one morning he came in and i rolled over and he was like ... morning - want breakfast? i'm like this just isn't right .... but apparently i am a good guy and trustworthy
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by scott3824
damn right, she was the hottest cheerleader
tell me you two have seen "pineapple express," if you have you are probably laughing your asses off right now.
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

now picture him in 15 years, with a fake tan and a popped collar

its only viewed as nasty because someone made a age of consent law, my
maybe it's just gross to me cause i think of how i was at 17....then think about my daugther
bp chaser

sonic is gaaaaaabage completely overrated, i want to try some white castle ever since i watch harold and kumar.
whities is the bomb when ur drunk
Old 09-02-2008, 04:10 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn i would bet $20 you cry during ****
Hell yea.... thats a ****** exit only!
Old 09-02-2008, 04:11 PM
bp chaser

tell me you two have seen "pineapple express," if you have you are probably laughing your asses off right now.
no but if thats the new will farrell movie i plan to see it
Old 09-02-2008, 04:11 PM

best movie out, i am tempted to pay to see it in the theatre again lol ....

see i was still in college when i was dating my youngin so it wasn't real weird
Old 09-02-2008, 04:12 PM
unemployment anonymous

no thats stepbrothers.

pineapple express is way funnier ive seen both:YEAH

sonic's blasts are awesome, so are the breakfast burritos, but overall it's cheap greasy food .... white castle is worse dude - at least around here they are all in the ghetto
bp chaser

Originally Posted by KC Becky

maybe it's just gross to me cause i think of how i was at 17....then think about my daugther
we need to get her to develop an unnatural fear of STD's so she doesnt become a **** like you were
Old 09-02-2008, 04:13 PM
bp chaser

you just need a guy to take his time and do it right
unemployment anonymous

we've all heard that line before funny how some vodka changes that . . . .

dude it's all about pot and the outrageous mayhem that ensues when dudes smoke too much of the ultimate boo boo

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!