Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 02:46 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by nags
Absolutley.
i dunno, i hooked up with a girl that had no *** once, and it was disturbing, one of those with legs straight into the back, like non-existent butt ..... i mean i am all about butt first so maybe my opinion is biased
Old 09-02-2008, 02:47 PM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

ah i just pictured that Scott lol
The Great White

WhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
hell no. id rather have a nice *** with smaller boobies than big ***** w a *** and thighs
+1

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

hell no. id rather have a nice *** with smaller boobies than big ***** w a *** and thighs
i got a booty!

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I should get on the road soon. I'm still in Tampa
Old 09-02-2008, 02:48 PM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
pick me up then
when i get the fun car back from the body shop
Old 09-02-2008, 02:50 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WhiteBoy561
+1
Originally Posted by scott3824
i dunno, i hooked up with a girl that had no *** once, and it was disturbing, one of those with legs straight into the back, like non-existent butt ..... i mean i am all about butt first so maybe my opinion is biased
Like Alikat said you could buy boobies but nothing better than a nice rump and some thick *** thighs.
The Great White

WhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really nice

stop by the spot tonight?

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I don't like fake *****.

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
ah i just pictured that Scott lol
you know what i'm talking about, like when you are at the mall and you see a little petite girl and think she's hot, then you see her from behind and her jeans curve in when they should be curving out - so you try to think hey she's just skinny so you can fool yourself into still thinking she is hot when you really know it's like a 10 year old from the waste down
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
i got a booty!
:YEAH I saw one pic when Becky was showing me the myspace but I didnt get a real good look. Email me some booty pics Jeans or no jeans :YEAH

Originally Posted by WhiteBoy561
stop by the spot tonight?
Which?
Old 09-02-2008, 02:51 PM

emrock's?

you know what i'm talking about, like when you are at the mall and you see a little petite girl and think she's hot, then you see her from behind and her jeans curve in when they should be curving out - so you try to think hey she's just skinny so you can fool yourself into still thinking she is hot when you really know it's like a 10 year old from the waste down
Whats wrong with 10 year olds?

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

Like Alikat said you could buy boobies but nothing better than a nice rump and some thick *** thighs.
yes but you don't want the *** and thighs to be all cellulite either.

i cheated i bought the *****, but i EARNED my *** and legs
Old 09-02-2008, 02:52 PM

Whats wrong with 10 year olds?
hhhmmm are you and VJay good friends, i think he likes the young ones too

emrock's?
Yea

Did you catch my new myspace picture while it was still up? lol

Last night was fun

right

i mean my girl has a great *** and still has C's so it doesn't matter to me, but if god said i am either taking her ***** or butt i would say take the ****
NealFoReal

I don't like fake *****.
Im not a big fan of fake boobies either but if I had a bangin chick with a bootylicious booty and no boobies, Id spring for the booby job if she wanted one.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
i got a booty!
last time i saw you, you had both

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!