Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 02:49 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
but baby... i <3 u
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

ive posted my article and mugshot on here for sl entertainment lol. i was a computer hacker and hacked into FBI files
all i can think is that stupid movie hackers and u rocking some weird cloths and roller blades
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
I just found out thurs that i have an outstanding warrant in AZ from 5 years ago for throwing a cig out the window.... 5 ******* years ago!
from throwing a cig out the window you should go turn yourself in first thing in the morning and get it taken care of. with your luck you'll get locked up on a holiday weekend and be in a cell all weekend over a cigarette
Old 09-02-2008, 02:50 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

ive posted my article and mugshot on here for sl entertainment lol. i was a computer hacker and hacked into FBI files
where????

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

yo wheelies is gabage yooo wheelies is gabage [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LzG00dp7KY[/youtube]
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
at least one person got the reference
Old 09-02-2008, 02:51 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

but baby... i <3 u

now i got a reason to be mad too thought you love me 2
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

you got my hopes up i was hopin it was the new video
Old 09-02-2008, 02:52 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by wheelburns
all i can think is that stupid movie hackers and u rocking some weird cloths and roller blades
haha nah i bribed the it guy from my old employers company and stole 1.8 million in customer leads and got rich in the process. then the ****** got in trouble for something and ratted me out and i got charged with a bunch of felonies which pled down to 1 felony at the end oh and 5 years probation and 200 hours of community service.
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbEe4qCiM2I[/YOUTUBE]

Originally Posted by wheelburns
you got my hopes up i was hopin it was the new video
lol.

from throwing a cig out the window you should go turn yourself in first thing in the morning and get it taken care of. with your luck you'll get locked up on a holiday weekend and be in a cell all weekend over a cigarette
It's so stupid isn't it.... I'm not doin ****. My *** is broke so anything i do will be over the phone so they can't hold be til i pay. But **** it... it's been 5 yrs... they can wait longer.
NealFoReal

but baby... i <3 u
ehhh im not so convinced now that I see what goes down when im not here. youre everyones lot lizard it seems
Old 09-02-2008, 02:53 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RecklessDan

now i got a reason to be mad too thought you love me 2
see what im saying. jeeeez.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by JackMan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbEe4qCiM2I
Old 09-02-2008, 02:54 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

haha nah i bribed the it guy from my old employers company and stole 1.8 million in customer leads and got rich in the process. then the ****** got in trouble for something and ratted me out and i got charged with a bunch of felonies which pled down to 1 felony at the end oh and 5 years probation and 200 hours of community service.
that ****** sucks dude...

im glad i got out of the whole hacking deal, it's addicting, and i knew it was gonna lead to troble. I stoped while i was ahead
Old 09-02-2008, 02:54 AM
unemployment anonymous

how does 5 years probation and being a stunt rider work out for ya lol
Old 09-02-2008, 02:55 AM

ehhh im not so convinced now that I see what goes down when im not here. youre everyones lot lizard it seems
see what im saying. jeeeez.
i'm only yours pumpkin....

Old 09-02-2008, 02:56 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by JackMan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbEe4qCiM2I

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!