Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 02:07 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
Yea... it was a messy divorce. They really were such a cute couple. They even had a few kids. They got nothing in the divorce. Poor guys.
lol.. you know to this day i still dont know the real story of what went down. I mean i know the bullshit and they kinda just went seperate ways but i dunno details... i still ride with ed and talk to john every once in a while though... i just dont ask

i seen cweb not to long ago, it's been long time since he was up here
Old 09-02-2008, 02:10 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wheelburns
he was just pumping it up didnt know why ud leave
yea man, there were some circumstances I couldn't control, I decided to do what was best for my family
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

me either... but it's not by choice!
its kinda by choice but kinda not for me.... ive been in trouble for the past 2 years so im not supposed to be drinking... but i think that saved me from being a full blown alcholic... i used to drink every day
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

cherry chapstick!
Old 09-02-2008, 02:12 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
lol.. you know to this day i still dont know the real story of what went down. I mean i know the bullshit and they kinda just went seperate ways but i dunno details... i still ride with ed and talk to john every once in a while though... i just dont ask

i seen cweb not to long ago, it's been long time since he was up here
Yea... Webb was one of the kids that got the shaft in the divorce.

The whole thing is stupid... one day they'll get over it. I still talk to all of them, randomly. We all used to have so much fun together! Always causin trouble. To this day i still can't look at a Bob Evans and not laugh... ask Ed.

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

brapppppppppp
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by JackMan
cherry chapstick!
Old 09-02-2008, 02:13 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
its kinda by choice but kinda not for me.... ive been in trouble for the past 2 years so im not supposed to be drinking... but i think that saved me from being a full blown alcholic... i used to drink every day
me too... i miss it
Old 09-02-2008, 02:13 AM
Group Moderator

Yea... Webb was one of the kids that got the shaft in the divorce.

The whole thing is stupid... one day they'll get over it. I still talk to all of them, randomly. We all used to have so much fun together! Always causin trouble. To this day i still can't look at a Bob Evans and not laugh... ask Ed.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:14 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

b r b
Group Moderator

i couldnt drink every day... between training and riding no way...

i'll stick to once or twice a month

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i take it you know???
Old 09-02-2008, 02:15 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

me too... i miss it
not me... not one bit
Old 09-02-2008, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
not me... not one bit
quitter!

Old 09-02-2008, 02:16 AM
Group Moderator

big in spendin cheese....
Old 09-02-2008, 02:17 AM

Where's my rep you ******!!!! 50 got me!
Old 09-02-2008, 02:19 AM
Group Moderator

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ~Lynn~ again."
Old 09-02-2008, 02:19 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ~Lynn~ again
Old 09-02-2008, 02:20 AM

I'll give it to you later lynn

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!