Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 01:50 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-02-2008, 01:50 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

im ****** bored as ****.... i cant decide if i want to go to my garage (its 1/4 mile away) and **** with the bike and take pics of parts or lay here and be lazy...

im kinda leanin toward the latter of the 2
Old 09-02-2008, 01:51 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old man roger
i have a similar philosophy to day light we have electricity and lights so why go out and get hot as hell during the day ,and moon light doesn't give you skin cancer
people dont use the night as much as they should
Old 09-02-2008, 01:51 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
im ****** bored as ****.... i cant decide if i want to go to my garage (its 1/4 mile away) and **** with the bike and take pics of parts or lay here and be lazy...

what up yoo
Old 09-02-2008, 01:52 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
yea i know

<---- moron
you'll end up back in pennsyltucky... it's inevitable everyone that leaves here and thinks its all boring always ends up back
Old 09-02-2008, 01:52 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

lazy is usually good for the moment but tomorrow means more to do
Old 09-02-2008, 01:53 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

morning everyone
Group Moderator

ah, it's a holiday... or at elast it was... chill out and drink a beer
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

hhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzz
yo yo yo yo

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
you'll end up back in pennsyltucky... it's inevitable everyone that leaves here and thinks its all boring always ends up back
eh... ya never know. If i were to move back it wouldn't be philly... and def not jersey!
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
what up yoo
trying to not spend the $$$$ in my paypal acct ive spent almost $300 on ebay in the past 2 weeks and i dont have a job
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by Cworley

morning everyone
wtf!?
Old 09-02-2008, 01:54 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by wheelburns
lazy is usually good for the moment but tomorrow means more to do
really dont have much to do... none of my parts are in yet...
Old 09-02-2008, 01:54 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

+1, on number 2
Old 09-02-2008, 01:55 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
eh... ya never know. If i were to move back it wouldn't be philly... and def not jersey!
lehigh valley is where it's at im 40mins from philly, hour from the jersey shore and hour 1/2 from NYC

you got allentown and bethlehem right here... everything you need i love it

country but not to country and 5-10mins from everything i need
Old 09-02-2008, 01:55 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

ah, it's a holiday... or at elast it was... chill out and drink a beer

ive cut way back on drinkin... once a weekend... and not during the week.. im prolly gonna stop all together and concentrate on riding seeing as i suck and all
Old 09-02-2008, 01:56 AM
Group Moderator

lehigh valley is where it's at im 40mins from philly, hour from the jersey shore and hour 1/2 from NYC

you got allentown and bethlehem right here... everything you need i love it

country but not to country and 5-10mins from everything i need
jack knows, he used to live 2mins from me
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by JackMan
+1, on number 2
lol... i see whos lookin out for my well being
unemployment anonymous

really dont have much to do... none of my parts are in yet...
i hear ya im in the same boat i can only limp so far and usually its to the fridge or to the boat
Old 09-02-2008, 01:57 AM
Group Moderator

ive cut way back on drinkin... once a weekend... and not during the week.. im prolly gonna stop all together and concentrate on riding seeing as i suck and all
ah, i drink only on weekends... i ride and workout most of the time when i have freetime... just gotta schedule it right... and stop drinkin that keystone garbage!!! lol!!

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!