Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 12:37 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Zuki750
You took me from 709 to 720 this morning.
well there ya go
Old 09-01-2008, 12:42 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Food sounds like a good idea....I'm gonna find me some
Old 09-01-2008, 12:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

dam a lot of fighting going on in here last night lol.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:46 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-01-2008, 12:47 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
dam a lot of fighting going on in here last night lol.
i didn't read it
Old 09-01-2008, 12:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
i didn't read it
it was mainly coz k7-600 said that he dont give a **** about respect and would walk up and talk to your girl in front of you. I said oh youre that dick and a few people agreed with me. Then he went on to say he'd press charges if anyone laid a hand on him for trying to kick it to their girl.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:59 PM
also known as OMR

it was mainly coz k7-600 said that he dont give a **** about respect and would walk up and talk to your girl in front of you. I said oh youre that dick and a few people agreed with me. Then he went on to say he'd press charges if anyone laid a hand on him for trying to kick it to their girl.
i kicked a guy to sleep at a party because he told my girl she should leave her ***** of a boyfriend and go with him...now that guy has to say he got a beat down from a *****
Old 09-01-2008, 01:02 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i kicked a guy to sleep at a party because he told my girl she should leave her ***** of a boyfriend and go with him...now that guy has to say he got a beat down from a *****
im gettin ready to do that.... this guy wrote a poem about how much he loves my girl and how she should be with him and put it up on his face book last night.. and then started texting her.... i told her to tell him either respect what we have or im gonna kill him...
Old 09-01-2008, 01:04 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
im gettin ready to do that.... this guy wrote a poem about how much he loves my girl and how she should be with him and put it up on his face book last night.. and then started texting her.... i told her to tell him either respect what we have or im gonna kill him...
no witnesses !!!!remember your probation
Old 09-01-2008, 01:05 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

oh i know....
Old 09-01-2008, 01:09 PM
NealFoReal

:YEAH Word I dont know how people think its okay to do certain things but we probably shouldnt start this conversation again We need in every ad a list of prohibited topic discussions for the omr thread
also known as OMR

ok this one was a total fluke but i still take credit for it ....lol

this guy [a friend of my older brother] came after me in a bathroom at a party and he rushed me pushing me back towards the tub and as i fell backwards into the tub i pulled his head down and like i said it was a fluke but his face hit the edge of the tub and that bitch was out for like ten minutes.....lol

he woke up and said who the **** tuned my *** and my brother just said my little brother...lol
NealFoReal

oh i know....
youre on probation too How much longer you got?
Old 09-01-2008, 01:11 PM
also known as OMR

:YEAH Word I dont know how people think its okay to do certain things but we probably shouldnt start this conversation again We need in every ad a list of prohibited topic discussions for the omr thread
so i shouldn't talk about the guy i tied to a tree
Old 09-01-2008, 01:12 PM
also known as OMR

time for a smoke ....
Old 09-01-2008, 01:16 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

youre on probation too How much longer you got?
lol... ive been on probation since december of 06.... i was originaly on probation for evading arrest but back in Feb. i got a DWI and when my probation for the evading arrest ended i started the probation for the DWI... 18mo for evading arrest and 15mo for the DWI = Ima be on till next oct
Old 09-01-2008, 01:19 PM
NealFoReal

so i shouldn't talk about the guy i tied to a tree
actually id like to hear that story so yeah tell me about the guy u tied to a tree. :YEAH
Old 09-01-2008, 01:20 PM
NealFoReal

lol... ive been on probation since december of 06.... i was originaly on probation for evading arrest but back in Feb. i got a DWI and when my probation for the evading arrest ended i started the probation for the DWI... 18mo for evading arrest and 15mo for the DWI = Ima be on till next oct
ya ****** derelict. me too tho lol. december 06 and i got 5 years total so i got 3 more ******* years of this
Old 09-01-2008, 01:22 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

ya ****** derelict. me too tho lol. december 06 and i got 5 years total so i got 3 more ******* years of this
What exactly did you get charged with? I missed the whole thing. I just know you caught a felony.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:24 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

don't worry 50 you get a few more months before its all over

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!