Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 02:34 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

yo yo yo im back wuts new here
Old 09-01-2008, 02:34 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by old man roger
did the old guy gas or di he just get beat ?
no, he didnt gas or really take any damage, the other guy just won because ron had him in his guard (i guess being in someones guard is considered the dominate position) in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. at the end of the fight the kid was cut up and bleeding and ron had a little bruising on his cheek.
Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
wheres the video???
i have to find out where it got posted tuesday when i go to the gym. i will try to find it on youtube right now.
Old 09-01-2008, 02:35 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

lynn are u starting trouble again
Old 09-01-2008, 02:36 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

ummm yeah no lol. not in this relationship but i'll give you a +1 on the bashing. id rather say i'd smash that then id bash that
look... the sooner you realize i'm always right, the better we'll be
just needed to flex my e muscle a little

Originally Posted by stock05
i didnt say i made the **** up, i was just throwing out random info.
and it was gay don't do it again
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

ummm yeah no lol. not in this relationship but i'll give you a +1 on the bashing. id rather say i'd smash that then id bash that
we say smash also
no doubt. yo ese whats up holmes. aint nuttin b, i just finished bashing on this bitch in da next room mayn.
nothing just bored and tired after that long as drive to the tip top of cali.
Old 09-01-2008, 02:39 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

no, he didnt gas or really take any damage, the other guy just won because ron had him in his guard (i guess being in someones guard is considered the dominate position) in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. at the end of the fight the kid was cut up and bleeding and ron had a little bruising on his cheek.

i have to find out where it got posted tuesday when i go to the gym. i will try to find it on youtube right now.
if you lying there with the guy in your guard and your not doing any thing then yes the guy on top is in the dominant position
Old 09-01-2008, 02:39 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
look... the sooner you realize i'm always right, the better we'll be

and it was gay don't do it again
When we get in the sack or DAF I'll tell you whatever you wanna hear. Does that work
Old 09-01-2008, 02:40 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

youre emuskles aint that big so u didnt do much damage. Lynns in the DAF naked right now

Dont get it twisted homie - I wouldnt diss my boys over a chick Take that **** blocker You as my boy is supposed to help me run game and mack the hoes yo. But I dont gotta run game to Lynn - she's my elot lizard. It says so in her signature
Old 09-01-2008, 02:41 AM

When we get in the sack or DAF I'll tell you whatever you wanna hear. Does that work
Old 09-01-2008, 02:42 AM
also known as OMR

doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

busted talking smack neal
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

we say smash also
word.

Originally Posted by jrider
lynn are u starting trouble again
never

Originally Posted by jrider
yo yo yo im back wuts new here
no, no, no, one gives a ****.
Old 09-01-2008, 02:43 AM
NealFoReal

what happened?
NealFoReal

doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

busted talking smack neal
haha i know. i was only trying to impress my friends w the smack talk
also known as OMR

what happened?
she caught you lying about the e tang
Old 09-01-2008, 02:44 AM
King of fukin up bikes

go beat ur head into the wall
NealFoReal

what happened?
know your role sweetheart...

xoxoxoxo

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!