Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 01:01 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
not me

thats not ice cream and if your gonna put in m&m's then just have real ice cream , frozen yogurt is icecreams aborted child
meh, you get used to it.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:02 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

trick is to leave while your still drunk so when you wake up you still feel good about your self
the walk of shame the next morning is definitely not worth it most nights!
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
i'm really making a commitment to change, not just a temporary fix. thank you, its hard work, but its paying off, so I deal with the unhappy food moments lol.
it feels so good to lose weight. i've always done the atkins diet and eventually i start to gain some back. i decided 2 months ago i was not going to diet at all anymore. i'll watch what i eat.....but not diet. i need to force myself to work out...I HATE THAT! i like to walk...mike swears up and down that does nothing...it does something cause i've notice a change

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Becky... message recieved and mission completed
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

lemme know if it worked
Old 09-01-2008, 01:03 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
Becky... message recieved and mission completed
:YEAH you're the best
Old 09-01-2008, 01:04 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

trick is to leave while your still drunk so when you wake up you still feel good about your self
and will never find out what you just did
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

hahaha listen to this **** .... wtf

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=340350220
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KC Becky
it feels so good to lose weight. i've always done the atkins diet and eventually i start to gain some back. i decided 2 months ago i was not going to diet at all anymore. i'll watch what i eat.....but not diet. i need to force myself to work out...I HATE THAT! i like to walk...mike swears up and down that does nothing...it does something cause i've notice a change
walking does nothing for some one who is very active but walking is better then sitting around so if you like walking don't listen to mike ...
Old 09-01-2008, 01:05 AM
what is he doing?

lemme know if it worked
i hear a door open :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

he said he has to make a deal and then he'll be right back

good job, mission completed and so far it's going to be GREAT SUCCESS!!!
Old 09-01-2008, 01:06 AM
what is he doing?

walking does nothing for some one who is very active but walking is better then sitting around so if you like walking don't listen to mike ...
i like to walk and i'm only sexually active :YEAH
StuntUSA MOD

dieting doesn't work. its about making small changes that will help in the long run. switching to fat free mayo, laying off the soda and alcohol, getting active, portion control.. all the little things add up. its good you realize dieting doesn't work. thats why i like to say i'm on a lifestyle change, not a diet!

walking does help. i walk 3 days a week for 45 minutes. it is definitely helping.
also known as OMR

did you have her call mike and tell his friends to leave ?
Old 09-01-2008, 01:07 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

untill you she sees you in a public place... (walmart) linebacker hits you from the left side... tryin so hard to plant that wet one up on your grill... the whole time your lookin at that piece of popeys chickn stuck in her teeth... and the smell of waffles..... it's a bad deal all around.... just avoid it sir :D

what a good boy... didn't even hit me back like "wtf" just went straight to you lol
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
dieting doesn't work. its about making small changes that will help in the long run. switching to fat free mayo, laying off the soda and alcohol, getting active, portion control.. all the little things add up. its good you relieve dieting doesn't work. thats why i like to say i'm on a lifestyle change, not a diet!

walking does help. i walk 3 days a week for 45 minutes. it is definitely helping.
i thought about doing the weight watchers points....i heard that's more of a lifestyle change than a diet...but i dont' want to calculate everythign i eat....so whatever
Old 09-01-2008, 01:09 AM
what is he doing?

did you have her call mike and tell his friends to leave ?
nope, i had her text him to tell him i want to take a nap.
what a good boy... didn't even hit me back like "wtf" just went straight to you lol
yeah, he loves cindy....cindy is my vagina by the way...sometimes i talk in a funny voice and pretend like cindy is talking.

StuntUSA MOD

its a stress reliever for me. i zone out when i go walking. the condo complex i live in now has a walking path right next to a lake, its such beautiful scenery!

i thought about doing the weight watchers points....i heard that's more of a lifestyle change than a diet...but i dont' want to calculate everythign i eat....so whatever
As long as you work out and build muscle or tone what you have.. you won't have to be so cautious about what you eat

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!