Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 12:23 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
i love butters!!
i wish i could get high and watch that show. i miss that
Old 09-01-2008, 12:24 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
goodnight everybody im off to sleep
Old 09-01-2008, 12:26 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~

nite nite ms. lynn
Old 09-01-2008, 12:26 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KC Becky
i wish i could get high and watch that show. i miss that
where is all the internet money?!
Old 09-01-2008, 12:27 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i think i'm going to go check on austin and his friend to make sure they're sleeping....then hit up the fridge for some lemonade....then hit up the toliet to pee....then come back.

you bitches looove the play by play!
Old 09-01-2008, 12:27 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

i said what what in the butt. i said what what in the butt. LMFAO!!!! i had my dad singing that song the other night :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i almost peed
i wish mikes friends had gfs...i would loooove to have a drinking game night. like scattagories and wine. mmmmmm or smirnoff...mmmmm i can do wonders with bottles LOL!!!

i'm getting sleepy and starting to talk a little crazzzy!
awww i'd drink with ya
Old 09-01-2008, 12:28 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

i think i'm going to go check on austin and his friend to make sure they're sleeping....then hit up the fridge for some lemonade....then hit up the toliet to pee....then come back.

i now feel up to date on your life, thank you!
Old 09-01-2008, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Cworley
nite nite ms. lynn
you goin to bed??? .... i was sayin g-nite to Dan
Old 09-01-2008, 12:30 AM

roger! i got a question bub. i bought a new "used" tank for my gixxer... i torqued the pump back on the bottom... but i've got gas leakin outa where the pump bolts up.... i'm thinking about using some prematex gasket stuff.... good idea? bad idea? i need it to stop leaking...... wudda i do? tanks good and minty and pump is Oem perfect.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:30 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

He's whipped :D it's not that they won't leave him....... it's that he scared to leave them...... he's a submissive lil bizatch j/k ma man
you got me confused with some one else....lol
Old 09-01-2008, 12:31 AM
what is he doing?

i also took out my contacts and put down the lid to the toliet cause neal left it up
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

ok im here lynn wut are ur other two wishes hey everyone

you goin to bed??? .... i was sayin g-nite to Dan
nope just glanced and seen you say g-nite.... you norm hit the bed early... compared to me.... i'm up till 7 am :D just assumed..... and suceeded at lookin like an ***!

THANKS FOR POINTING IT OUT TO EVERYONE!
Old 09-01-2008, 12:32 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

roger! i got a question bub. i bought a new "used" tank for my gixxer... i torqued the pump back on the bottom... but i've got gas leakin outa where the pump bolts up.... i'm thinking about using some prematex gasket stuff.... good idea? bad idea? i need it to stop leaking...... wudda i do? tanks good and minty and pump is Oem perfect.
gas will eat that **** get a new oring and make sure the mating surfaces are straight
Old 09-01-2008, 12:32 AM
what is he doing?

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i almost peed
too bad we weren't phone friends when i still lived in kansas....the way i talk on here i talk that way to my parents. well......i don't talk about **** with my dad....my mom i do lol....my dad calls me cuntface and i talk to his stomach like there is a baby inside cause it's that HUGE!!!!
he used to call kunty and alikat my lesbian lovers cause these random girls would call the house from across the country lol
Old 09-01-2008, 12:34 AM
what is he doing?

i now feel up to date on your life, thank you!
i think next time i get drunk and do **** with mike i'm going to sing what what in my butt...i'm going to try my hardest to keep my game face on and not laugh either....but i probably will be cracking up the whole time....either that or crying from the pain :YEAH
StuntUSA MOD

i also took out my contacts and put down the lid to the toliet cause neal left it up
that was quick to do all of that, very efficient
also known as OMR

He's whipped :D it's not that they won't leave him....... it's that he scared to leave them...... he's a submissive lil bizatch j/k ma man
no women would stay with a submissive wimp for 25 years

women want a man to be a man .
Old 09-01-2008, 12:35 AM
what is he doing?

that was quick to do all of that, very efficient
i'm speedy. i also snuck one of mike's peppermint patties since they were already opend...sssssh don't tell him i'm going to blame it on my kids.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:35 AM
StuntUSA MOD

i think next time i get drunk and do **** with mike i'm going to sing what what in my butt...i'm going to try my hardest to keep my game face on and not laugh either....but i probably will be cracking up the whole time....either that or crying from the pain :YEAH
record an audio clip, that would entertain us all i'm sure!

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!