Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 09:59 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
liduno@yahoo.com
yup. sending the money out now. His name is neil too but i dont know his last name. just address it to real neil lol.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:00 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
yup. sending the money out now. His name is neil too but i dont know his last name. just address it to real neil lol.
could you find out his real name , i wont be able to ship it till tuesday because monday is a holiday
Old 08-31-2008, 10:00 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

The money has been sent!

You have sent $175.00 USD to liduno@yahoo.com.

Lemme know if you got it.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:01 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

but i don't know what it does i mean you tube hosts videos right ?
Yeah , but you lose quality when you upload stuff to youtube . And people can't save vids. off youtube (unless you know how, but quality is bad)

Youtube is good if you want to get your name out there to alot of viewers besides SL users though .
also known as OMR

The money has been sent!

ok hold on pasqueely
Old 08-31-2008, 10:02 PM
bp chaser

could you find out his real name , i wont be able to ship it till tuesday because monday is a holiday
No doubt. I'll find out his name and pm it to you. And yeah I told him he'd probably have it by Friday so he was cool w that.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:03 PM
bp chaser

ok hold on pasqueely
:YEAH
Old 08-31-2008, 10:03 PM
also known as OMR

The money has been sent!

got it , is that your address or his on cedar st
Old 08-31-2008, 10:04 PM
also known as OMR

No doubt. I'll find out his name and pm it to you. And yeah I told him he'd probably have it by Friday so he was cool w that.
cool thanks buddy
Old 08-31-2008, 10:05 PM
bp chaser

got it , is that your address or his on cedar st
Thats his address. I just tried calling him but he didnt pick up so I sent him a text asking his last name.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:05 PM
bp chaser

Should I start an Im gay thread from mikes computer
Old 08-31-2008, 10:06 PM
also known as OMR

Thats his address. I just tried calling him but he didnt pick up so I sent him a text asking his last name.
how did you put his address on your account ?
Old 08-31-2008, 10:07 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

also known as OMR

not if you want him to ever help you work on your bike again....lol
bp chaser

how did you put his address on your account ?
Theres a link to add addresses. After you first enter the email address and get to the next screen.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:08 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
Hey sweetie.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:08 PM
also known as OMR

Theres a link to add addresses. After you first enter the email address and get to the next screen.
cool i didn't know you could do that
Old 08-31-2008, 10:09 PM
bp chaser

not if you want him to ever help you work on your bike again....lol
Old 08-31-2008, 10:09 PM
bp chaser

cool i didn't know you could do that
now you know and knowing is half the battle

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!