Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 08:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
had not seen me lately..

Neal thinks a cant pass him soon ppssshhh.. ha! i could if i wanted too

I could give that guy a head start.. j/k but at the same time im not

i'm taking some time off.. im going for a month.. till thinks cool down cause since i crashed and all those people dying you KNOW my mom is going crazy.. she was quiet for a liddle not buggin me to sell it.. but now
all those people dying
Old 08-30-2008, 08:13 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-30-2008, 08:24 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

all those people dying
yea some people that my parents er at least dad knows died recently from crashing their bikes.. and my mom knows and sooo... they were on the got damn streets,

my dad went to say im not irresponsible because i have a jacket and didnt wear it and crashed.. and that he doesnt want to see me on the bike, and i need to sell it....

i believe he's just saying it cause my mom is puttin pressure on him
but its makes me so pissed... I aint selling **** because of them...

oh and that was last night.. this morning guess who gets up and takes off on his bike... oh and didnt wear his jacket.. how hypocritical

in the lot u dont go that fast so it gets hot real quick and its uncomfortable... if im on the streets i dont care ill wear it cause ur moving so its not bad and ur MOVIN so u really dont wanna go down without it..

the whole situation is gayyy

Last edited by bornreadybc; 08-30-2008 at 08:27 PM.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:27 PM
also known as OMR

yea some people that my parents er at least dad knows died recently from crashing their bikes.. and my mom knows and sooo... they were on the got damn streets,

my dad went to say im not irresponsible because i have a jacket and didnt wear it and crashed.. and that he doesnt want to see me on the bike, and i need to sell it....

i believe he's just saying it cause my mom is puttin pressure on him
but its makes me so pissed... I aint selling **** because of them...

oh and that was last night.. this morning guess who gets up and takes off on his bike... oh and didnt wear his jacket.. how hypocritical

in the lot u dont go that fast so it gets hot real quick and its uncomfortable... if im on the streets i dont care ill wear it cause ur moving so its not bad and ur MOVIN so u really dont wanna go down without it..

the whole situation is gayyy
Old 08-30-2008, 08:30 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

i said to hommie wit the moped before we left my house "i needa get some elbow pads" i was thinkin like dustin's.. well they say i jinxed myself...

**** if i woulda known i woulda tried to hide the roadrash...
but being i like to be honest i didnt try to hide or cover **** up
Old 08-30-2008, 08:33 PM
also known as OMR

when ever im doing some thing and i say to my self i should have a jacket on for this i always get paranoid that i jinxed myslef...lol
Old 08-30-2008, 08:37 PM

i refuse to believe in that crap.. hence why i said "they say"... i dont wanna believe in it cause there plenty of times when i can say "I should.."
i wont lie though sometimes i think things like "I should prolly.." but i dont say it aloud in fear..
Old 08-30-2008, 08:37 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Yeah that movie was kinda stupid.. I wish I would have done something more constructive with my time..
Old 08-30-2008, 08:38 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

what movie?
Old 08-30-2008, 08:38 PM

it scares me a bit watching tony do endos with no helmet...
Old 08-30-2008, 08:43 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
what movie?
Super High Me...
Old 08-30-2008, 08:43 PM
also known as OMR

ya thats just stupid .
Old 08-30-2008, 08:45 PM

my computer has zipties

im gonna go in my room.. later
Old 08-30-2008, 08:46 PM
also known as OMR

time for a smoke brb
Old 08-30-2008, 08:47 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

+2
Old 08-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

... just got back to the hotel
Old 08-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

time to get drunk.

there is a wedding reception on the other end of the bldg... i think we're gonna go play wedding crashers
Old 08-30-2008, 09:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
time to get drunk.

there is a wedding reception on the other end of the bldg... i think we're gonna go play wedding crashers
do it up son
Old 08-30-2008, 09:05 PM
The Great White

WhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really nice

evenin ******
Old 08-30-2008, 09:07 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
time to get drunk.

nothing easier then a drunk brides maid

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!