Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 07:06 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Rick Ross' TriLLa album is a good one...
Old 08-29-2008, 07:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

im out going riding .....gotta go down to sample
Old 08-29-2008, 07:07 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 08-29-2008, 07:41 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old man roger
im out going riding .....gotta go down to sample

see ya soon
Old 08-29-2008, 07:48 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

susa got truned back on
Old 08-29-2008, 08:46 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

and SL keeps breaking down
Old 08-29-2008, 08:57 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
susa got truned back on
finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2008, 09:06 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

i need a life, i'm already in bed on a friday night, man this is sad. i'm pooped and will be asleep in about 15 minutes thanks to soma!
Old 08-29-2008, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
i need a life, i'm already in bed on a friday night, man this is sad. i'm pooped and will be asleep in about 15 minutes thanks to soma!
try guzzling ***, i hear the protein works wonders for low energy females such as yourself.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:56 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by stock05
try guzzling ***, i hear the protein works wonders for low energy females such as yourself.
i am not asleep yet... waiting for law and order to end.

I think I need to lay off the meds, lol, but thats not going to happen - surgery is coming up soon.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:21 PM

i am not asleep yet... waiting for law and order to end.

I think I need to lay off the meds, lol, but thats not going to happen - surgery is coming up soon.
slob on some **** you'll be feeling better in no time.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:37 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

hows this for shitty....

I found a 58t 520 pitch Vortex sprocket (636) on eBay for $50 new in the package. So I buy it. I think wow now I got a deal on it and I wont have to wait 3 ******* months for it to be made..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=020

It shows up today....and well its new and in the package the bolt pattern is right for the 636 BUT.....its thicker that my stock 532 pitch R6 sprocket so its not a 520 or even close (I got a few 520's laying around).....

I looked on the Vortex website and they only sell 520 pitch for the 636. I cant find anyplace that sells 636 sprockets thicker than 525 so I cant even get a front to match this ******* thing
Old 08-29-2008, 10:51 PM

is it possible that it can be from a larger displacement kawi?
Old 08-29-2008, 10:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just got home from our date. It went well, im gonna score pretty soon.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
hows this for shitty....

I found a 58t 520 pitch Vortex sprocket (636) on eBay for $50 new in the package. So I buy it. I think wow now I got a deal on it and I wont have to wait 3 ******* months for it to be made..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=020

It shows up today....and well its new and in the package the bolt pattern is right for the 636 BUT.....its thicker that my stock 532 pitch R6 sprocket so its not a 520 or even close (I got a few 520's laying around).....

I looked on the Vortex website and they only sell 520 pitch for the 636. I cant find anyplace that sells 636 sprockets thicker than 525 so I cant even get a front to match this ******* thing
i guess you get what you pay for im looking all through tucker rockys catalog and i cant find **** maybe you'll have better luck...

http://www.powersportrider.com/cgi-bin/zcatjpg
Old 08-29-2008, 11:03 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Girls and the word poop makes me soft. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm Miller lite.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Stocko youre now a manager on the trukz team
Old 08-29-2008, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
holla!!! :YEAH

i just bought a new whip too.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:16 PM

got me one of them new millenium joints-

Truck DetailsTruck Image:

Date Purchased:8/29/2008
Year:2001
Make:Volvo
Model:VN660
Purchase Cost:$30,000.00
Current Value:$27,300.00
Odometer:456,880 Miles
Legal Load Limit:40,000 lbs. (maximum hauling weight before penalties)
Truck Load Limit:52,080 lbs. (maximum hauling weight for truck)
Old 08-29-2008, 11:20 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
What happens in vegas had some funny parts.... I will be gettin my ***** licked tonite for watching it though.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!