What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 04:33 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

I just sent a comment on his blog, so that, if accepted, his myspace ****** will know what's going on and that he's been called out, check it out.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:35 AM

Smoking Barrel is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
We can talk about the chicks *** in your avatar!! :YEAH

lol hey why not? anythings better then talkin about this BS :YEAH
Old 08-05-2008, 04:40 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by k7-600
I just sent a comment on his blog, so that, if accepted, his myspace ****** will know what's going on and that he's been called out, check it out.
he will just delete it
Old 08-05-2008, 05:08 AM

then I'll post it here just for fun...and if he doesn't accept it, then I'll message it to everyone on his friend's list...here it is:

Before I get started, I think it's fare to give the one's(your myspace ******) that have no idea what's been going on the link that started all of this. So here, waste your life and take a look:

http://www. stuntlife. com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/226853-what-will-rob-durren. html

OK, First I'd like to say that the way you type makes me think you're female and/or trying too hard to be a cool "dude". Who the F says "peeps" or "biz"? And "aight" is for the hip-hop community, unless you're just mocking them, which is immature, even for you.

Second, you've had plenty of offers to meet face to face, but never responded to any of them. Even the guys that were asking you real questions, not just raggin' on you, you totally ignored them. Which makes me, and several others I'm sure, believe even more that you're just a fraud.

"If we're challenging?" you're the one that came in stuntlife. com instigating all of us to challenge you, or put our bikes and money on the line. If anyone has challenged anyone, it's you! And it's easy for you to challenge a group of people to race you when the vast majority of the group of people don't race and their bikes are geared so that they don't go as fast. Nevertheless, their are a few members of stuntlife. com that do race, and were willing to meet, but no response as far as i can see.

And as for "yanking our chain". That's not the right term, and I can't think of one to describe your actions. I think the pic that started this all is a cool pic, but why couldn't you just admit from the beginning that it was staged solely for the purpose of having a cool pic? Why did you have to continue to lie for days, then act like an 11 year old and respond with only a big flashing "owned" sign?

I'm not a psychiatrist, but I think you have what's known as Histrionic personality disorder. This is only an opinion, but from what I've read, it seems to fit you nicely. You might want to see a professional.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:11 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol ..
Old 08-05-2008, 05:24 AM

ok, so i've spent the last 30 mins trying to go to the peoples pages that have left him comments recently, one of them seems to be his sister, but all the ones that i've clicked on don't load, wtf?
Old 08-05-2008, 05:26 AM
also known as OMR

fake friends....lol wouldn't surprise me
Old 08-05-2008, 05:33 AM

but there's so many! who has time for that? seriously?
Old 08-05-2008, 05:34 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by k7-600
but there's so many! who has time for that? seriously?
are you kidding ? i have never met a person with a myspace that hasen't been friend requested by this guy
Old 08-05-2008, 05:52 AM

you've asked everyone you know? lol
Old 08-05-2008, 05:53 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
are you kidding ? i have never met a person with a myspace that hasen't been friend requested by this guy
me either! he's like the pelage
Old 08-05-2008, 07:50 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

and roger knows a lot of people

i'm putting rob durren on my top friends list tonight

i heart rob durren, he's speshul!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 09:29 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

It all boils down to this: you can't walk into a barn dressed like a horse and expect the other horses to buy it.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:07 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

I Want Some Pancakes Damn It!Name:  pancakes.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  3.6 KB

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 08-05-2008 at 12:10 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:53 PM

Smoking Barrel is a decent person

does this guys realy have "fans"?
Old 08-05-2008, 04:24 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Smoking Barrel
does this guys realy have "fans"?
I don't know but I'm a fan of your girlfriends ***. (If that is her *** in the avatar pic) lol
Old 08-05-2008, 05:11 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

i just read your quteo about his disorder.

thats funny as **** because sunday apfire and i were talking about him at the throw down, just basically saying theres no way he'll show up ( which he didnt of course) and we both figured he has some sort of mental issue. we joked about how were probably picking on some sort of retard. lol
Old 08-05-2008, 05:38 PM

ecthemc is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
TRUE.. when it came down to the roasting.. I viewed his page and droped a line on his comment/bulletin. I was like WTF? how am I on his friends list

and I think he still hasnt removed me.. but im not seeding thru 250 ppl to find him to remove him myself. I dont got the time or day for that ****

Old 08-05-2008, 06:47 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Originally Posted by ecthemc
TRUE.. when it came down to the roasting.. I viewed his page and droped a line on his comment/bulletin. I was like WTF? how am I on his friends list

and I think he still hasnt removed me.. but im not seeding thru 250 ppl to find him to remove him myself. I dont got the time or day for that ****

Don't lie... He is probably on your top 8 or some **** like that!!
Old 08-05-2008, 07:08 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
I don't know but I'm a fan of your girlfriends ***. (If that is her *** in the avatar pic) lol
+1 on that!

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.