What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 05:52 PM
circles are boring....

MacDaddyBlake is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by RJD
do you know what light kill switches are? probably not.. cuz you have to be doing something brave to need them

DUDE WHAT?!?!?! Are we ******* serious right now? Thats your excuse for the headlights being off? OMG

You bullshit every ******* thing that these guys throw at you, and you bullshit it so pathetically i want to jump off my apartment balcony.....
Old 08-03-2008, 06:00 PM
circles are boring....

MacDaddyBlake is a decent person

Ok my first comment I was on page 25,........

now after catching up to this thread I have to say....

If i ever go back towards Michigan im going to stop by this posers fake *** "photoshoots/signings" in his front yard and shoot him right in the ******* face before he has a chance to seduce some poor 17yr old and GOD FORBID make offspring.....

I have NEVER seen anyone bullshit crap like that before in my entire life! Honestly I have NEVER seen anyone be SOOOOOOO plainly called out , and still keep fighting like a stubborn fish on a hook. Sweet jesus...
Old 08-03-2008, 06:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MacDaddyBlake
Ok my first comment I was on page 25,........

now after catching up to this thread I have to say....

If i ever go back towards Michigan im going to stop by this posers fake *** "photoshoots/signings" in his front yard and shoot him right in the ******* face before he has a chance to seduce some poor 17yr old and GOD FORBID make offspring.....

I have NEVER seen anyone bullshit crap like that before in my entire life! Honestly I have NEVER seen anyone be SOOOOOOO plainly called out , and still keep fighting like a stubborn fish on a hook. Sweet jesus...
see now you read the whole thread so you get it , most people don't read the whole thread ...
Old 08-03-2008, 07:03 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by old man roger
see now you read the whole thread so you get it , most people don't read the whole thread ...
because its a lot of reading.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stock05
because its a lot of reading.
well then the people that didn't read the whole thing shouldn't comment
Old 08-03-2008, 07:07 PM

well then the people that didn't read the whole thing shouldn't comment
i agree, but they always do.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:09 PM
also known as OMR

i know and i don't even know why it bothers me...lol
Old 08-03-2008, 07:16 PM

i know and i don't even know why it bothers me...lol
same here, it really bothers me when a newb bumps a thread from years ago, that really lets me know they havent read it.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:20 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Hey Stock, completely off topic but on my myspace profile I went ahead and put a few of the MMA contacts I'd been developing on my top friends, so you could check 'em out.

www.myspace.com/excessa

there are agents, the fight card listing, recruiters and some other stuff. you may already have these contacts, but in case you don't I went ahead and put them where you could find them.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by excessa
Hey Stock, completely off topic but on my myspace profile I went ahead and put a few of the MMA contacts I'd been developing on my top friends, so you could check 'em out.

www.myspace.com/excessa

there are agents, the fight card listing, recruiters and some other stuff. you may already have these contacts, but in case you don't I went ahead and put them where you could find them.
the only one that i use is MMArecruiter.com, a lot of people use them to find promotions, its a very useful website. there is another really good one, but its mostly for fighters in back east, i cant remember the name right now, but they are on my myspace. im in the process of deleting my gayspace, so i will pm you my email address.

on a side note, i find out if im fighting new years eve this week. kind of an odd date for a fight if you ask me.

Last edited by stock05; 08-03-2008 at 07:33 PM.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:36 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

That is strange, but I guess if they want to do a big New Years Bash-your-face-in kind of thing, it might be bigger draw than a non holiday, properly hyped.

I didn't even think about your location, probably most of the contacts I have are going to be east coast.

The fight clubs and reps I've been talking to have been just great in terms of getting excited about stunting and thinking it's bad ***.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by excessa
That is strange, but I guess if they want to do a big New Years Bash-your-face-in kind of thing, it might be bigger draw than a non holiday, properly hyped.

I didn't even think about your location, probably most of the contacts I have are going to be east coast.

The fight clubs and reps I've been talking to have been just great in terms of getting excited about stunting and thinking it's bad ***.
3 of my friends just fought at a motorcycle rallye in new mexico.
http://www.quelococagefighting.com/

here's the results (it was kind of bullshit, my friend dominated this guy and won by unanimous decision, but the other guy won fighter of the night. they gave him a belt and he was wearing it around after he lost)
my friends that fought: anthony ramos, tristan avenal, chris deluna
http://www.newmexicomma.com/quelocofire.html
Old 08-03-2008, 08:13 PM

Man those desert states are getting the jump on everyone else, NM and AZ seem to be putting it together when it comes to bikers and their apeal to other audiences.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:49 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DURTY
i feel stupid for reading that YOU READ all this

BAWHAHAHAHA!

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 08-04-2008 at 11:57 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:35 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

couldnt let it die could you!!! haha
Old 08-05-2008, 12:58 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
couldnt let it die could you!!! haha

Of course not!

God....I mean we are talking about the Legend of "Rob Durren" Professional neighborhood street racer? Right?

Seriously I don't know why you guys are bitching at this guy, Rob Durren is my idol! I have looked up to him ever since he pulled off that crazy unthinkable reversed stoppie trick where he actually brings the bike up on the non-Photoshopped front tire and then holds it there! ITS CRAZY COOL!

Plus I think this guy is the reason why Teach is Retiring from the game! Trust me man...Teach is afraid...Very afraid! Teach is probibly at home right now about it....Poor guy...
Old 08-05-2008, 02:30 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

[quote=stock05;3430170]3 of my friends just fought at a motorcycle rallye in new mexico.
http://www.quelococagefighting.com/

Wow your so cool, not !

and noone gives a **** about ur lil fighting adventure.. Not even excessa.. She's just bored and is a very nice person

haha just ******* with you.. im jus doin it cuz u brought up cage fighting in the durren thread
Old 08-05-2008, 02:40 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Of course not!

God....I mean we are talking about the Legend of "Rob Durren" Professional neighborhood street racer? Right?

Seriously I don't know why you guys are bitching at this guy, Rob Durren is my idol! I have looked up to him ever since he pulled off that crazy unthinkable reversed stoppie trick where he actually brings the bike up on the non-Photoshopped front tire and then holds it there! ITS CRAZY COOL!

Plus I think this guy is the reason why Teach is Retiring from the game! Trust me man...Teach is afraid...Very afraid! Teach is probibly at home right now about it....Poor guy...

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:31 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

Originally Posted by old duffer
Ok on a honest note.. we just need to quit hating and start repping durren

God of the ninja design team..
Old 08-05-2008, 04:13 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

***!

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.