What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 05:17 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

OMR always makes a bunch of good points, nice or not, he's beneficial
Old 07-29-2008, 05:31 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

haha from his myspace(not sure if anyone posted it yet, im not reading back through 800 posts):
Who I'd like to meet:
Who I'd like to meet: You, only if you are awesome or plan on being awesome whilst I am around. No ********. No people judging me for whatever they just SEE in the forums or magazines. No ****** saying bullshit about me while they just would love to change their life with mine because they don't know how to improve themselves or because their life SUCKS. No people who don't have their own life. No people who don't understand that behind a professional there's a REAL person. No people acting like lions on the net thanks to the privacy and they become sheep when they deal with real people. NO PEOPLE WITHOUT ***** WILL BE ALLOWED.

and then the comment that one of his nut swingers spelled his name wrong

Yo Rb, what's up man? Just stopping by to say hi.
By the way, STUNTLIFE CREW ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES! The Durran squad kicks ***! Live to ride man!

I sent him a funny message, hopefully I get a reply

Last edited by Compton82; 07-29-2008 at 05:36 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:37 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Can anyone find out what magazines he's been in??

I like the way he says behind the professional bullshit artist there is a REAL person.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:45 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

I just read the whole thread! what a douchebag... all three of himselves.
this thread was a rollercoaster ride though, that's for sure... LOL

I'm always amazed at some people's gall.

Originally Posted by mikkee
Has nothing to do with hate.. I understand networking via myspace. I do it also to promote myself, other stunt riders, and the growing sport of stuntriding as a whole.. And you leaving mass comments on girls pages on a daily basis will definitely bring in some good networking traffic. But what is your purpose of your mass networking? If I saw a bunch of pics of you at the track killing it every month, while trying to promote track schools or sumthing I'd understand.. So do what you do.. why post up some wierd set up stunt trick...? Be real and do what you do, instead of leaving nothing but happy hump days, tied up tuesdays and all that other sex related garbage on every girls page in the country. Seems like a big fake attention thing to me.. Anyway keep doin your thing champ! :YEAH
You called it from the start! What IS this guys purpose? Can't be much of a life if it's all make believe.....
If he's a photchopper for a living he really does some shitty work too! All of his pictures were painfully obvious. His sneaky fake profiles are as lame as can be, everything that he's all about is just gayer than aids! No wonder he still lives at home!!

Originally Posted by RJD
ya tard... i saw the video... and the guy's a perfect pro at everything BUT bringing the rear end up... looking at his position in relation to the bike..with his legs around the cage/engine when he started it, no wonder it went sideways
At first I was laughin at him cuz it was so painfully obvious what a liar he was. But this post is where I started to not like him and get kinda pissed..... He's talkin about Zoltan like that and now I'm starting to remember Apex talkin about respect and ****... dude rolls and then turns a switchback stoppie and he says that ****???

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
it works no matter what. either he reads that post and starts thinkin every chick that sends him a freinds request is really someone from stuntlife that wants to kick his teeth in, or he doesnt read it and someone actually does this and kicks his teeth in... its win win haha
With this it's simple to get straight to the fun part. You just set him up from someone that you know that's already in his friends list. heh heh Only flaw is if any girl calls wants to meet him he's going to naturally be suspicious cuz he's totally throwing a gay vibe don't you think?LOL

Originally Posted by old man roger
no it's a fake he admitted it after days of denying it ..
That's what's messed up.
If everyone wouldv'e just said, "that was pimp, good job, way to go, I'm fixin to go try that **** now!" or whatever after he explained it, he wouldv'e never admitted to anything. He only admitted after he said too much **** and blew his own cover basically. He couldn't keep the lie goin it became too big. he said too much and realized that he didn't take enough time photochoppin the picture after it got picked apart. all of them.
some people are just odd. I feel sorry for the idiot..
dood has no game whatsoever.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:46 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by apfire26
Can anyone find out what magazines he's been in??

I like the way he says behind the professional bullshit artist there is a REAL person.
probably in the "letter to the editor" section of cycle world or somin like that where they disagreed with him or called him a douche bag!
Old 07-29-2008, 05:54 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

mikee nailed it, farley did a great job of solving the problem, and ec is making the best use of his time, working the vast chick collection that is Rob Durren's friends list.

You guys are ****** scooby doo over here.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:19 PM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
at the end of the day, you end up pissing down your own leg.

just like the guy in the movie
Old 07-29-2008, 06:20 PM

Radius is a decent person

Woah Did I do that? I originally came here just looking for a 636 and parts.

About me being RD, well your mod, if you have a mod, can quickly prove that's not the case if he doesn't have a vested interested in this too. But I'm used to being called it so it's all good.

I mean you guys have to admit that the "evidence" against RD is, at best, circumstantial. It's only your characterization of him that anyone is seeing here. Not the actual IRL person. And the anti-durren bias influence that exists here for everyone to affirm and agree with each other is so utterly overwhelming it's beyond extreme.

First that spoof pic wasn't good enough. Then a video wasn't going to be good enough. Then he "admitted" it was a spoof with the whole owned charade. Now everyone wants to see a pic of him dragging a knee from what I can tell. I mean when are you going to ask him to prove he wasn't responsible for the Kennedy assassination too? You look like fools when you keep moving the bar on the proof you want. The way to get RD is to stop being tools and stick to one subject.

My bud Kenny had a band called The Hangmen that they started up in early 05 and they started a myspace music page for it. They used ever fast add website and program they could to promote the band on myspace to get as many adds as possible and they had other people promoting them too. Myspace has now banned software to add people and if you used it if you can even find it, your account gets deleted immediately. Plus there are now captcha codes everywhere to deal with that weren't there before which I figure would slow everything down by maybe 10x from Kenny's time. That's slow.

In one years time they got an add of a little over 9000 friends, and this was back when there weren't any of those annoying ******* captcha codes.

I was looking at RD's comments. I went back to the first page and it starts at January 9th of 07. I looked at RD's friend count. Even if you used every method known it could never happen. You don't get 74,000 people on your list by accident. And definately not in only a year and a half. It's completely impossible. For some reason people are requesting this squid, and probably some of you guys and your pages are far cooler than his.

I think the answer is simple, do as he says. Someone go down there with a video camera and tape him doing his thing [or not doing his thing] and everyone is satisfied. That seems reasonable.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:21 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SON DOOBY
just like the guy in the movie
That was kinda what I was goin' for there Gumshoe!
Old 07-29-2008, 06:25 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Radius
About me being RD, well your mod, if you have a mod, can quickly prove that's not the case if he doesn't have a vested interested in this too. But I'm used to being called it so it's all good.
(A) Quit avoiding Scott dumb ****... if you really live in Atlanta then answer Scott's questions, quit dodging them.

I think the answer is simple, do as he says. Someone go down there with a video camera and tape him doing his thing [or not doing his thing] and everyone is satisfied. That seems reasonable.
(B) One of the best photographers on here said he would go down there and watch YOU Radius AKA Rob attempt this retarded *** stunt that will never happen.

Quit talking in 3rd person, it's getting extremely old bro. You need to go back on your meds b/c this split-personality **** is just getting childish now.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:30 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sure someone (you) that is lame enough to create 4 accounts to defend themselves on an internet message board is lame enough to use proxies to spoof their ip when signed on under each account.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:30 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

wow, I dont think I have ever seen a real deal poser like this one, i just looked and noticed he is on my myspace friends page too. hey what are ya gonna do? I dont get it, but who can explain the actions of everyone out there? The outrageous part is actually claiming sponsors and ****, theirs no need. Ever since i was a young Skater , I never understood why someone would want to pose at anything, do whatever it is because you like doing it, not to be a dickrider or whatever. c'Mon now
Old 07-29-2008, 06:33 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke

You called it from the start! What IS this guys purpose? Can't be much of a life if it's all make believe.....
If he's a photchopper for a living he really does some shitty work too! All of his pictures were painfully obvious. His sneaky fake profiles are as lame as can be, everything that he's all about is just gayer than aids! No wonder he still lives at home!!
Yeah idk I been on ms for about 2yrs, was nagged and finally convinced to make one to help promote stuntriding for myself and others.. The maj of my friends list consists of motorcycle enthusiasts of all kinds, girls who ride, or girls who just jock stunters.. lol And it seemed that a lot of girls pages on my friends list had him on his top friends, and all the happy hump day pic comment crap on all their pages, so I checked his page out and saw all the poser garbage..(This was way more than a year ago) and had even more dumb **** on there then than what you guys dug up now..

Havn't paid no attention and forgot til that pic was posted up
Old 07-29-2008, 07:09 PM

ecthemc is a decent person

To the person I offended in this thread by bringing them into it at a odd angle..

Im sorry.. That was wrong of me im sorry.. and I was told not to by someone else.. so all in all my bad!! wont happen again
Old 07-29-2008, 07:30 PM

Radius is a decent person

Originally Posted by mikkee
Yeah idk I been on ms for about 2yrs, was nagged and finally convinced to make one to help promote stuntriding for myself and others.. The maj of my friends list consists of motorcycle enthusiasts of all kinds, girls who ride, or girls who just jock stunters.. lol And it seemed that a lot of girls pages on my friends list had him on his top friends, and all the happy hump day pic comment crap on all their pages, so I checked his page out and saw all the poser garbage..(This was way more than a year ago) and had even more dumb **** on there then than what you guys dug up now.. Havn't paid no attention and forgot til that pic was posted up
Man you guys have to stop being dumb about this ****. I mean what you don't realize is that right now the only tools who believe RD is a poser are you tools. Outside of this little group, the rest of the world thinks he actually is the real thing and really does street race! And whenever outsiders look at this thread [and RD is leading them all here] they just see a bunch of jealous squids on a witch hunt who aren't getting any *****. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, that's what they see.

You guys have even stooped to saying all the profiles and comments on his page are fake. Man ppl are going to laugh their asses off at you for that clearly desperate ****!

It's not enough to say RD is a poser, you have to PROVE he's a poser. Hold him up to the world in scorn and ridicule. One guy with a video camera would do the trick. He's opened the door to be discredited. Now's your chance. He can't complain when someone wants to come down with a cam. :YEAH
Old 07-29-2008, 07:35 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

+1 on the proxy ****. if your good with computers, you probably know how to set up a proxy. but unfortunately, its clear as day that you ARE using a proxy if you dont reset it every once in a while. isp's change ip adresses every once in a while, proxys do not unless you do it manualy. either that or you have a proxy server that finds and uses a random database of unused ip's. either way, you can tell who is and isnt using a proxy

i doubt durren is even his real name anyways. he is clearly a real person, but its funny that noone can find any record of that name existing.

radius. your dancing around simple questions that will make everyone stop talkin **** about you. what the ****?
Old 07-29-2008, 07:36 PM

Kempkada is a decent person

Man you guys have to stop being dumb about this ****. I mean what you don't realize is that right now the only tools who believe RD is a poser are you tools. Outside of this little group, the rest of the world thinks he actually is the real thing and really does street race! And whenever outsiders look at this thread [and RD is leading them all here] they just see a bunch of jealous squids on a witch hunt who aren't getting any *****. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, that's what they see.

You guys have even stooped to saying all the profiles and comments on his page are fake. Man ppl are going to laugh their asses off at you for that clearly desperate ****!

It's not enough to say RD is a poser, you have to PROVE he's a poser. Hold him up to the world in scorn and ridicule. One guy with a video camera would do the trick. He's opened the door to be discredited. Now's your chance. He can't complain when someone wants to come down with a cam. :YEAH
shut the **** up, come clean NO ONE BELIEVES THIS ISN'T DURREN. it's obvious that you have no life and you suck at riding bikes cause you can't get your ****** *** of the internet.

This thread was entertaining. now seeing the douchebaggery you commit durren i just want you to go away and never see you or your ****** helicopter, photoshopped abs, flaming name, owned sign (should i go on) again.

you don't like it on here, fine, get the **** off.

If this isn't Durren how do you know that ****. **** off squid

are we getting through?
Old 07-29-2008, 07:39 PM
rock stock

ive found atleast 10 threads on other websites about hit bieng a ******* poser! girls dont think his fake abs are hot, noone in the motorcycle community likes him or has even met him irl, and his ghost accounts have been proven! what more proof do you need as to why we dont like him?
Old 07-29-2008, 07:40 PM

ecthemc is a decent person

Dude durren creates girl myspace pages and steals pictures and puts them in private mode.. Then he backs himself up

OMG LMFAO - DESPERATE HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!

Funny thing is how many ppl on myspace ar elike this? iv seen to catch a predator and this dude durren is more tricky then any sick E-boogy man iv ever seen on tv..

and on the proxy note.. He just gets a list of Proxie servers.. sets them in.. hell i could explain it to all of ya'll.. so he jus goes down the list.. and it literaly never ends and he can say what state, country he wants to be from

So he can say hes from OHIO and have a ohio proxie.. HOWEVER that proxie will only last him a few hours untill he has to find another OHIO one to match his ****.. But it will be different isps !!! so theres that way of catching his dumb ***..

Every time we case close on him.. He creates a New stunt life name.. Like radius.. LOL a person noone knows.. Known rider affliations = NONE.. and backs himself up.. and keeps the thread going..

So us nailing him to the cross all hes doing is giving us more nails

LOL
Old 07-29-2008, 07:45 PM
rock stock

Originally Posted by ecthemc
and on the proxy note.. He just gets a list of Proxie servers.. sets them in.. hell i could explain it to all of ya'll.. so he jus goes down the list.. and it literaly never ends and he can say what state, country he wants to be from
there are ways you can get a dynamic ip from a proxy.

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.