What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 12:38 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

i think we have proven our point about this ****** clown... now, if more information was to come out id say we start teh thread back up haha
Old 07-29-2008, 12:47 PM

solo stunter is a decent person

how about him crying about it on myspace??

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...f-2162010939de

in case you cant read it

"Yo, sometimes you can only pause and ask urself...where do these ppl come from?..

Seems the haters over in Stuntlife are at it again. Man these guys burn their scandals at both ends.... seem they have mouths that could clip hedges and tongues that hang out like pump handles ... wind them up and they're sure to run someone down! ... Aside from trumping up some bad photoshop pics regarding me and trying to give me the "special" credit ... along with the usual continuing BS ... they're now planning on starting a special Myspace Page in my honor... and THEIR hate. - I guess it's gonna be called the IHateRobDurren page! LOL ... According to these guys, I don't ride. In fact according to a few of them... I don't even exist! - Now I have had some bad thing said about me before, but that.. THAT just takes the cake Hahaha! So here's the special for the day... the logo below is somethin I guess they want to put on a T... and you can get it in small, medium, AND large.... so no one will be left out! Don't forget to get 'em while they last!"

this a quote from rob durren not me haha
Old 07-29-2008, 01:19 PM

ecthemc is a decent person

Originally Posted by solo stunter
how about him crying about it on myspace??

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...f-2162010939de

in case you cant read it

"Yo, sometimes you can only pause and ask urself...where do these ppl come from?..

Seems the haters over in Stuntlife are at it again. Man these guys burn their scandals at both ends.... seem they have mouths that could clip hedges and tongues that hang out like pump handles ... wind them up and they're sure to run someone down! ... Aside from trumping up some bad photoshop pics regarding me and trying to give me the "special" credit ... along with the usual continuing BS ... they're now planning on starting a special Myspace Page in my honor... and THEIR hate. - I guess it's gonna be called the IHateRobDurren page! LOL ... According to these guys, I don't ride. In fact according to a few of them... I don't even exist! - Now I have had some bad thing said about me before, but that.. THAT just takes the cake Hahaha! So here's the special for the day... the logo below is somethin I guess they want to put on a T... and you can get it in small, medium, AND large.... so no one will be left out! Don't forget to get 'em while they last!"

this a quote from rob durren not me haha

HAHA That's hilarious.. ( it was jus a bad microsoft paint joke.. and he is saying " WE ALL DEVIZED A SCHEME OF A GREAT TSHIRT WHERE MAKING"

On a real note..

DURREN.. 1 picture of you dragging knee..

Open a bulletin about how u drag knees cuz u can race? right? well you dont even have to race to be able to do that... I Dont ******* race.. i wanted a track bike for so long.. But i can drag my knee u big newb.. iv ripd holes in riding pants without pucks.. oh well enough about me.!!

lol cant even drag a knee.. and hes a " RACER " LMFAO- I dont know any ppl that actualy do track days that cant drag knee.. im fuckn rolling over this

Last edited by ecthemc; 07-29-2008 at 01:21 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:25 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't people find it odd that NEW accounts are being created this month, have some bullshit on their profile and some how come STRAIGHT to this 1 thread and start digging up all sorts of ****.

You think we're stupid around here don't you Rob... ******' Solo Stunter squid!
Old 07-29-2008, 01:30 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

lol he is sooo dodgy

I posted up some good **** on his myspace, not hate, just good ****.

And he deleted my posts within 3 minutes

he obviously loves this comment I made though
"Rob Durren professional neighborhood racer!"

he didn't delete that one yet lol
Old 07-29-2008, 01:32 PM

Squidhick651 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Don't people find it odd that NEW accounts are being created this month, have some bullshit on their profile and some how come STRAIGHT to this 1 thread and start digging up all sorts of ****.

Well atleast Solo Stunter was bringing the news of RJD bitching about it on his blog... its not like he is trying to stick up for the guy like many other new accounts that look as if they were solely created to give credit to the "greatness" that is RJD with his "sponsors" and what not...
Old 07-29-2008, 01:35 PM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

lmfao he deleted my post.
this was what i posted:
it would only be hating if it werent true. you are a poser faking the funk period. I havent posted in the thread because its giving you what you want, more attention. at the end of the day you are a myspace ninja, ******* clown shoes! they are only posting the **** up because you have a bunch of bullshit lies all over your account, sponsers you didnt earn, lies to perpetuate yourself as a real rider, oh and obviously some of the most clueless friends you could possibly have! oh congrats on helping kawasaki with the zx line designs, you are the man hahahahhahah. and 70,000 friends on myspace? are you ******* kidding me, wow! as long as you can still look at yourself in the mirror i guess its all good.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:37 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

Originally Posted by FAhq
better yet. pay him the money to tell you what his real name is....cause there is no Rob Durren listed in the state of Florida.
Originally Posted by k7-600
id go look for him.... i need a lil more than fort meyers tho... lol
bah, i wish i could type something here with out thinking i could get in trouble. You guys need to get more sneaky computer skills, makes finding people a snap.

Thank you google maps.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley

LOL.. some how im able to post in it.. so i called him out and he started deleting the comments INSTANTLY.. what a loser.. sitting there pressing reload..

LOL Loook.. Print screen bitch

Name:  durren11.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  51.7 KB

its only a matter of time before he deletes this one
But hes a fool he cant do **** to prove this either
Name:  durren2.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  55.4 KB

He thinks tho those pics of that pro KAWI rider is him..

but he'll never post a pic of him on the durren bike doin any leans

P U S S Y !

Last edited by ecthemc; 07-29-2008 at 01:46 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:44 PM

trickdaddy20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
you are idiots. yes give a douche like that more exposure. ignore and forget is how you deal with insignificant people like him.
+1
Old 07-29-2008, 01:51 PM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah he deleted my second comment as soon as it hit the page. hes only going to leave his myspace groupies comments so why bother.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:51 PM

I like the one post under ecthemc's blog comment by ross "who cares? we all know you murder the street rob durren"... I bet if someone were to look into that sn they would find out that it's also rob posting to make himself look respected
Old 07-29-2008, 01:54 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

lol he has already been watching his myspace for nearly 2 hours now

he'll probably be there for the next 12 hours guarding it, making sure no one 'hates' on his 'game'

Old 07-29-2008, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by RF_Josh
yeah he deleted my second comment as soon as it hit the page. hes only going to leave his myspace groupies comments so why bother.
Im wasting too much time from my valuable life.. AGreeing with all the people that say this is pointless

But i msg'd some of the girls on his myspace hes trying to impress.. and pointed out his lies.. and how hes dleeting msg's n ****

It's only a matter of time before he loses all the cute girls..
well the ones that i think are cute that im sending basicly the same template msg too
Old 07-29-2008, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
lol he has already been watching his myspace for nearly 2 hours now

he'll probably be there for the next 12 hours guarding it, making sure no one 'hates' on his 'game'

I know.. i gave up.. too time consuming.. but i beat him a cpl times

hes got myspace skils, numchuck skills, endo button skills, race skills, wow the list goes on and on
Old 07-29-2008, 02:06 PM

omg i jus figured out that he has a cpl "STUNTER " myspace " ghosts" the dude with the backflip.. on the comments..

Funny how he points out his blogs like he knows every one so well.. CUZ HE WROTE THEM..

Omg this is getting deeeeep
Old 07-29-2008, 02:20 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

if you steal a mans bitches, and he doesn't even exist, has a **** really been blocked?

these are the mysteries I ponder here on stuntlife
Old 07-29-2008, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by excessa
if you steal a mans bitches, and he doesn't even exist, has a **** really been blocked?

these are the mysteries I ponder here on stuntlife

It's not **** blocking when you are letting girls know they added a myspace leach...
Old 07-29-2008, 02:26 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by k7-600
did you guys see in his profile his "Best trick:" is "beating you"
underneath that it should read:

and by "you" I mean "my *****"
Old 07-29-2008, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Squidhick651
It's not **** blocking when you are letting girls know they added a myspace leach...
I have nothing against whatever you guys want to do with your spare time. and totally see the point.

my thoughts on cockblocking are as follows:

if she's with another guy, he may benefit from finding out his girl is a skank. or maybe she's not a skank. no reason not to go find out for yourself, you might get laid, you might get your *** kicked, either way, it beats being bored.

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.