What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 05:57 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by thehate.
You are a TOOL! my god do you belive the **** your slinging??? if so you need help man!
dude you are the ****** TOOLBOX! please go circle wheelie near a cliff with a long drop
Old 07-23-2008, 05:59 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD
point taken. ok dude.. i'll meet up with you anywhere any time, pm me your # and i'll even call.. let's hash this out voice to voice or what-the-**** ever... you had no reason to assume anything.. now or at any time. why the **** would you assume anything? you ever met me? you know anything about me? why are you judging **** you don't know, like 99% of the crowd? you just a follower, like most of the pussies in here? the **** you've posted says you don't want straight answers to anything, but are more interested in propagating the bullshit whether its right or wrong.
I live in SanDiego, don't think we'd be meeting up anytime soon. Unless I'm there or you're here then for sure.. Well those who have 70,000+ friends on myspace and arn't celebs and look like a fake attention *****, I assume things along with the rest of the general population whether stuntrider or the reg joe..

Though I give people the benefit of the doubt, and let them prove themselves if they care to. And you can! If you do like I said before I'll give you props. Though as of yet I'm not convinced by any pic or video that you yourself posts because of your previous rep with photoshop which has been seen here and on your myspace that i have observed in the past.. My assumption still stands.. I myself don't need to prove anything.. I'm not the one being called out here Mr. Durren..

I do want a strait answers, like I said stuntwars which is in FL, I won't even say XDL cuz of course yr not going to travel.. Or Nascency Chris who I'm pretty sure is on the same page as me said he would luv to meet with you since he is in your area, and film this sic trick.. Can't wait! :YEAH
Old 07-23-2008, 05:59 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

hahaha AND IF THE BIKE WAS RUNNING THE HEADLIGHT AND TAIL LIGHT WOULD BE ON........... THERE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know what light kill switches are? probably not.. cuz you have to be doing something brave to need them
Old 07-23-2008, 06:01 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

I love how most of these photos are getting mysteriously "deleted" all of a sudden.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:02 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

why do you have to kill the lights to be brave? and why do you need to be doing something brave to kill your lights? And why would you have to kill your lights in the middle of the day?
Old 07-23-2008, 06:06 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by RJD
do you know what light kill switches are? probably not.. cuz you have to be doing something brave to need them
So you need to kill your lights when doing a stoppie, in broad daylight, in a parking lot? I mean that is REALLY REALLY brave, I know for a fact I won't ever stunt in a parking lot unless I have my kill switch engaged for my lights. DANGER!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 06:07 PM

YoungBuck is a decent person

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
why do you have to kill the lights to be brave? and why do you need to be doing something brave to kill your lights? And why would you have to kill your lights in the middle of the day?

To gain extra horse power of course

Old 07-23-2008, 06:07 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
HAHAHA.. we are on the same page bro. This cat is just ridiculous. I think someone posted the definition of a pathological liar earlier, I think it needs to be posted again.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:09 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
So you need to kill your lights when doing a stoppie, in broad daylight, in a parking lot? I mean that is REALLY REALLY brave, I know for a fact I won't ever stunt in a parking lot unless I have my kill switch engaged for my lights. DANGER!!!
HAHAHAHAHA "DANGER DURREN" brand headlight kill switches "so when you wanna be brave, you can kill your lights"
Old 07-23-2008, 06:13 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

ya dumb ***... your low in front of your bike.. you want your own lights blinding you?
Old 07-23-2008, 06:17 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by RJD
ya dumb ***... your low in front of your bike.. you want your own lights blinding you?
I guess that would be a problem if you were Verne Troyer attempting this stunt, but seeing that you are probably around 5'9" ish I think it's pretty much VIRTUALLY impossible to blind yourself while attempting this stunt.

Next attempt please.....

Old 07-23-2008, 06:18 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RJD
ok and you kill the tail light for.........................???????...........???? ? you are a fool just say you faked it and go on with you lil sad life!!
Old 07-23-2008, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by RJD
dude you are the ****** TOOLBOX! please go circle wheelie near a cliff with a long drop

Well at least if I did ...people would believe it!
Old 07-23-2008, 06:21 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD
So have you pm'd Nascency Chris yet?

Let's get this hotness rollin! :YEAH
Old 07-23-2008, 06:23 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

I guess that would be a problem if you were Verne Troyer attempting this stunt, but seeing that you are probably around 5'9" ish I think it's pretty much VIRTUALLY impossible to blind yourself while attempting this stunt.

Next attempt please.....
when you have to lean way back at first when braking to get the bike to start to pivot up? you shoulda been readin
Old 07-23-2008, 06:25 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by RJD
when you have to lean way back at first when braking to get the bike to start to pivot up? you shoulda been readin
Are you ****** serious? Did you watch the video Apex posted? You don't need to "lean way back"... all of your weight is on the front of the bike already tard. You would have to lean forward for the bike to not flip completely and smash you.

You sure are a smart dumb guy considering how edgamacated you are!!
Old 07-23-2008, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by RJD
My god!!!!!! I just read you were one of the Designers of the new kawi’s................. so tell us ALL about it!

PS I have an o8 zx10r and just want to say Thanks good job on this!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 06:27 PM
N/A

My god!!!!!! I just read you were one of the Designers of the new kawi’s................. so tell us ALL about it!

PS I have an o8 zx10r and just want to say Thanks good job on this!!!!!!
The hits just keep on comin' with this guy bro!!
Old 07-23-2008, 06:30 PM

The hits just keep on comin' with this guy bro!!
yeah I know right!.....LOL... this ****** guy kills me!! like WOW!! he has done everthing there is ever to do!!
Old 07-23-2008, 06:31 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Are you ****** serious? Did you watch the video Apex posted? You don't need to "lean way back"... all of your weight is on the front of the bike already tard. You would have to lean forward for the bike to not flip completely and smash you.

You sure are a smart dumb guy considering how edgamacated you are!!
ya tard... i saw the video... and the guy's a perfect pro at everything BUT bringing the rear end up... looking at his position in relation to the bike..with his legs around the cage/engine when he started it, no wonder it went sideways

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.