What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 05:11 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by RJD
going by what you've posted, doesn't seem like that's your intention does it. you guys started this thread, you took the pic from my page... you posted it here.. you said it couldn't be done.. you like to forget that. the burden isn't on my *** its on yours
You're the dumb **** that said you could do it! I think that's taking the "burden" back idiot.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:14 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Old 07-23-2008, 05:15 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD
going by what you've posted, doesn't seem like that's your intention does it. you guys started this thread, you took the pic from my page... you posted it here.. you said it couldn't be done.. you like to forget that. the burden isn't on my *** its on yours
The **** you mean you guys? Though we all share the same passion, I didn't hold the guys hand who took your pic off your page and posted this thread. I read this thread and assuming you were a joke from myspace long ago.. The thread starter, others were calling you out..

What I posted is MY intention.. Will you do this trick at stuntwars or XDL or have a group of stunters in FL tape you.. No you won't, cuz that would actually be real.

Run along little boy, run along
Old 07-23-2008, 05:15 PM

YoungBuck is a decent person

Your no successful. Eat **** and die.

:YEAH
Old 07-23-2008, 05:16 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by TL MILLER
stuntlife NEVER forgets

i certainly hope not
Old 07-23-2008, 05:18 PM

hot magma is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD
notice the handle on my tank?

Rob, could you contact me, I'd be interested in buying that handle ASAP. I'll be at the X-Games next week jumping my 1989 Ninja 900 ramp to ramp 300 to 400 feet. I think the handle would help me with my backflip variations.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:24 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by mikkee
The **** you mean you guys? Though we all share the same passion, I didn't hold the guys hand who took your pic off your page and posted this thread. I read this thread and assuming you were a joke from myspace long ago.. The thread starter, others were calling you out..

What I posted is MY intention.. Will you do this trick at stuntwars or XDL or have a group of stunters in FL tape you.. No you won't, cuz that would actually be real.
point taken. ok dude.. i'll meet up with you anywhere any time, pm me your # and i'll even call.. let's hash this out voice to voice or what-the-**** ever... you had no reason to assume anything.. now or at any time. why the **** would you assume anything? you ever met me? you know anything about me? why are you judging **** you don't know, like 99% of the crowd? you just a follower, like most of the pussies in here? the **** you've posted says you don't want straight answers to anything, but are more interested in propagating the bullshit whether its right or wrong.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:24 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/28-...3-droptop.html

I think i found your new best friend
Old 07-23-2008, 05:26 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

i think all we want bro is some proof you can actually do what you claim. We all work really hard and post up all our stuff. but a poser never proves just talks ****. now you keep going into a bunch of other bs barking so you can get farther from the real deal. meet up with someone there and have them film you.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:28 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Both tires' profile look awfully weird.

Last edited by inolen; 07-23-2008 at 05:44 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:30 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
meet up with someone there and have them film you.
I would drive down from ATL to shoot this...

oh, and I'm a little confused as to who the photographer was who took the pic...any websites, link to portfolios, etc?

Last edited by Nascency Chris; 07-23-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:32 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

i would drive from mn if this guy would actually show up.. the drive would be worth it
Old 07-23-2008, 05:38 PM

Radius is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD
point taken. ok dude.. i'll meet up with you anywhere any time, pm me your # and i'll even call.. let's hash this out voice to voice or what-the-**** ever... you had no reason to assume anything.. now or at any time. why the **** would you assume anything? you ever met me? you know anything about me? why are you judging **** you don't know, like 99% of the crowd? you just a follower, like most of the pussies in here? the **** you've posted says you don't want straight answers to anything, but are more interested in propagating the bullshit whether its right or wrong.

Well said. I've always done my own thing whether anyone else liked it or not. I took a lot of **** over it too. I did my own thing and don't follow anybody. It takes back bone and it's not an easy thing to do, because you get what you see here happening to you in this group. I'll get slammed for it but I applaud you for your courage along with some of the early posters. If most of these guys had been in a knee dragger forum and started getting heat this bad, they would have split by the third post.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:39 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
I would drive down from ATL to shoot this...

oh, and I'm a little confused as to who the photographer was who took the pic...any websites, link to portfolios, etc?
It's hosted on his own personal site.

http://www.imagi-vision.com/
Old 07-23-2008, 05:43 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen

yeah because the tire is split right there in that place your looking at... damn! when you gonna send this off to the FBI labs for analysis?
Old 07-23-2008, 05:43 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RJD
You are a TOOL! my god do you belive the **** your slinging??? if so you need help man!
Old 07-23-2008, 05:45 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

who honestly cares if the kid did it or not? i remember just seein a thread a couple days ago that said there wasnt to much new tricks out there to do....now you have one. if he did it, congrats, if he just had a friend lift the back end up so he could pose...big ****** deal, now everybody has somethin to work on.

this cat can allready to reverse endo's on a lil p.o.s.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0wKhGL-gnl4

so y can't somebody go out there and try and catch the bitch as she is comin over?
Old 07-23-2008, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by RJD
yeah because the tire is split right there in that place your looking at... damn! when you gonna send this off to the FBI labs for analysis?
Probably around the same time you party with the Dallas cheerleaders

Old 07-23-2008, 05:54 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
i think all we want bro is some proof you can actually do what you claim. We all work really hard and post up all our stuff. but a poser never proves just talks ****. now you keep going into a bunch of other bs barking so you can get farther from the real deal. meet up with someone there and have them film you.

i understand you want proof and why. i would want the same thing. i'm not faulting anybody for that. and here's how it shakes out. you said you wanted a video. i said you will see it after november, because this is my signature move for my moto expo and i don't want it going anywhere until then, which i'm sure you can understand that. but that wasn't soon enough. so they said they wanted the vid now, and i said it would be 5K, FOR the money i'll lose and the hell i'll have to put my back through since its healing right now. its really just that simple.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:55 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tony L
can someone explain this?

hahaha AND IF THE BIKE WAS RUNNING THE HEADLIGHT AND TAIL LIGHT WOULD BE ON........... THERE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.