What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 08:23 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

RJD you do this trick a little different from how i do it.

First of all I start out by switchback skitching in third gear and slide around to the front of the bike. from there i reach back and downshift to 2nd then while switchback skitching in front of the bike i start to pull up the stoppie. while the wheel is coming at my face real fast i let go of the front brake and grab the hole in my seat and switchback stoppie skitch until the bike stops.

If you get it right you are a hero for the crowd but when it goes wrong it is very bad.

Keep Riding you are a true Gangster
Old 07-23-2008, 08:42 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by thehate.
I'LL SHOW YOU MINE IF YOU SHOW ME YOURS!!!
:YEAH
Don't fall for this, he just wants to see your *****.

his are all flat with little hairy nipples.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:48 AM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Is it just me or does anyone else think what I'm thinking?

RJD + Radius + ONE= All the same person...
dude the only reason you manage to keep your head above water is cuz wood floats.

aahaha i wasn't even home when that dude posted up!
Old 07-23-2008, 10:55 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

play with a lot of wood do we?

dude, your 1 second of fame is gone, the bubbles burst. you came across real riders and they put you in your place. run away with your tail between your legs, and maybe we'll forget all about you.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:58 AM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by ruthlessriding
play with a lot of wood do we?
no dude, your not going to play with my wood
Old 07-23-2008, 11:29 AM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY-636

First of all I start out by switchback skitching in third gear and slide around to the front of the bike. from there i reach back and downshift to 2nd then while switchback skitching in front of the bike i start to pull up the stoppie. while the wheel is coming at my face real fast i let go of the front brake and grab the hole in my seat and switchback stoppie skitch until the bike stops.

If you get it right you are a hero for the crowd but when it goes wrong it is very bad.

you'll have to remeber one thing, i'm a racer/innovator and not a stunter.. so you may have lost me with some of the terminology. when i hear switchback i think of sharp cornering and CG shifting. but i do know what skitching is. i'm never on the back of the bike and i don't skitch... i start out already on the front pegs (or nuts/fender), something of a "cheat"... i'm not that good.. i'd never be able to slide around the front if started out seated on the bike, and definitely not while skitching either... as a dedicated stunter your technique is much more refined/eloquent than mine. and major props on the move!

and your right... when it goes wrong it goes damn wrong
Old 07-23-2008, 11:35 AM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RJD
you'll have to remeber one thing, i'm a racer/innovator and not a stunter.. so you may have lost me with some of the terminology. when i hear switchback i think of sharp cornering and CG shifting. but i do know what skitching is. i'm never on the back of the bike and i don't skitch... i start out already on the front pegs (or nuts/fender), something of a "cheat"... i'm not that good.. i'd never be able to slide around the front if started out seated on the bike, and definitely not while skitching either... as a dedicated stunter your technique is much more refined/eloquent than mine. and major props on the move!

did your mother drop you on your head as a baby, cause you just showed your mental retardation
Old 07-23-2008, 11:39 AM
is back on the dirt

the gnar is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
did your mother drop you on your head as a baby, cause you just showed your mental retardation
"drop me on my head? how can someone drop me on my head?"
"you're just ******* with me aren't you!?"

Old 07-23-2008, 11:44 AM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
dude what you lack in intelligence you make up in stupidity. if they ever put a price on your head, you should take it
Old 07-23-2008, 11:49 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RJD

Originally Posted by DURTY-636

Hey you guys live close to each other. You should meet up and do the trick together in matching uniforms!!!!!!!! :YEAH
Old 07-23-2008, 11:52 AM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by scott3824
Hey you guys live close to each other. You should meet up and do the trick together in matching uniforms!!!!!!!! :YEAH
if it was a real move. i don't mind playing along... makes it more fun
Old 07-23-2008, 11:52 AM
is back on the dirt

the gnar is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD
if they ever put a price on your head, you should take it
that is honestly the lamest thing i have ever heard, you should put that in your next video of you putting gear on.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:53 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

THREAD CLOSED : Unfortunately an Error occured. error code -5009: 0x80040806
Old 07-23-2008, 11:57 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by scott3824
scott this is a good idea. +1
Old 07-23-2008, 12:15 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tony L
i'll put 200 in the pot
pay me $5K and i'll have a video delivered to you by direct courier before november. straight up and no bullshit. that offer stands for anyone, and i'll say/post/confirm that where ever you want. then you can post the vid here... or more likely not post it here cuz everyone would be eating ****
Old 07-23-2008, 12:22 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RJD

OK what do you race? what class and what series? you drag or road race?
Old 07-23-2008, 12:23 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RJD
pay me $5K and i'll have a video delivered to you by direct courier before november. straight up and no bullshit. that offer stands for anyone, and i'll say/post/confirm that where ever you want. then you can post the vid here... or more likely not post it here cuz everyone would be eating ****
November?

Do you need 4 months to actually learn this trick?
Old 07-23-2008, 12:26 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen
November?

Do you need 4 months to actually learn this trick?
that's when the shop is scheduled
Old 07-23-2008, 12:32 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by thehate.
OK what do you race? what class and what series? you drag or road race?

/\/\/\/\/\//\//\
Old 07-23-2008, 12:33 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RJD
if you could actually do this you wouldnt be on here asking for money, youd be looking at sponsors asking for money.

come out to xdl and win sickest trick, or go to stuntwars and do the same

dont be a ***** and just post a posed picture

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.