OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 03:21 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

yo, neal. i went and refied last friday. like i said, no points or any extra costs other than 1700 bucks for closing costs, which is nothing cuz i they gave me the 5%. what pissed me off is, had i gotten to them 3 months earlier, i possibly could have gotten 4.5%, according to the lady at the title company. but maybe that was for the really old people with decades of great credit <-- thats what i tell myself so it wont feel like i missed out
Old 06-09-2008, 03:22 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
did u get that from the documentary When the Levees Broke?
no, but that sounds interesting.

I got it from a friend who tries to relate everything to different aspects of africa. Hes never been there, one of his grandparents or something was from africa so he thinks hes down or something.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
maybe i'll come out and ride your bike

or maybe i'll put my light on my RR and ride it finally
I gotta go home and work on my cct so go home and put your stocker on and lets go ****** ride. Did you order the new sprocket yet?
Old 06-09-2008, 03:26 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

no, but that sounds interesting.

I got it from a friend who tries to relate everything to different aspects of africa. Hes never been there, one of his grandparents or something was from africa so he thinks hes down or something.
lol, at him thinking he's down... from the muthaland.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:28 PM

sonofabitch!!! i only have one more field to do with my project and it turns out to be an oil field. i hate oil fields cuz that means i have to use different equations that i have to look up. piece of **** oil field!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 03:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

yo, neal. i went and refied last friday. like i said, no points or any extra costs other than 1700 bucks for closing costs, which is nothing cuz i they gave me the 5%. what pissed me off is, had i gotten to them 3 months earlier, i possibly could have gotten 4.5%, according to the lady at the title company. but maybe that was for the really old people with decades of great credit <-- thats what i tell myself so it wont feel like i missed out
I dont think you wouldve gotten a rate in the 4's 3 months ago. Rates havent been that low since like 2 years ago. You got a sick deal. Be happy and dont keep refinancing. A lot of people (not saying you) treat the equity in their properties like a slot machine and everytime the value goes up, they refi and pull some cash out. Ive seen plenty of people that bought their houses for like 50 g's 20 years ago and now have mortgages of 300k with another 30 years left to go. Dont be one of them people

Disclaimer: Again Im not saying you are - just giving my 2cents.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-09-2008, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I dont think you wouldve gotten a rate in the 4's 3 months ago. Rates havent been that low since like 2 years ago. You got a sick deal. Be happy and dont keep refinancing. A lot of people (not saying you) treat the equity in their properties like a slot machine and everytime the value goes up, they refi and pull some cash out. Ive seen plenty of people that bought their houses for like 50 g's 20 years ago and now have mortgages of 300k with another 30 years left to go. Dont be one of them people

Disclaimer: Again Im not saying you are - just giving my 2cents.
i totally hear ya. i dont refi to take cash out. i just did it to get a lower rate and pay it off sooner, although i did get a tiny bit out but not much. my main goal is paying off my house. i don't want ANY liens against it. i want my home secured in case i ever have any problems, i'll always have a home. thanks for the advice though, man.

as far as the 4's go, the lady at the title place said thats what they offered a bunch of people a few months ago. but i'm curious, how is it that everyone is charging 5.8 minimum and i was able to get 5 through my credit union? arent interest rates regulated by the gov? or are the banks just charging 5.8 to compete with each other yet make profits? or are credit unions given more leeway with interest rates?
Old 06-09-2008, 03:37 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

This is the only good contract for tonight but its probably gonna go to 1.50 or some stupid ****. I think we should bid 1.70 on it coz the demands suck. What do you think?

Oil to Odessa
PPM Bids
Cargo Type:
Destination:
Tons Required:
Contract Dates:
Current Low Bid:
Current Low Bidder:
Reward:
Penalty:
Oil
Odessa - Odessa Oblast - Ukraine
786 (Approx. 39 Loads)
6/10/2008 - 6/17/2008
$1.99
FinnTruckers Northern
$1,965.00
$11,790.00
how far is odessa from thessasomething?

and take a look at the big contracts. see if they have any supplies like 3-400 miles away. Our contract finishing power is probably double what it was when we got our first one.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:38 PM
bp chaser

I gotta go home and work on my cct so go home and put your stocker on and lets go ****** ride. Did you order the new sprocket yet?
no. i tried but the guy wasnt in yet. let me call him again right now
Old 06-09-2008, 03:39 PM
bp chaser

sonofabitch!!! i only have one more field to do with my project and it turns out to be an oil field. i hate oil fields cuz that means i have to use different equations that i have to look up. piece of **** oil field!!!
youre a petroleum engineer. What other kinds of fields do you study?
Old 06-09-2008, 03:40 PM

youre a petroleum engineer. What other kinds of fields do you study?
most of my area is methane gas fields. occasionally they find oil
Old 06-09-2008, 03:43 PM
bp chaser

most of my area is methane gas fields.
oh. that stinks
Old 06-09-2008, 03:45 PM
NealFoReal

i totally hear ya. i dont refi to take cash out. i just did it to get a lower rate and pay it off sooner, although i did get a tiny bit out but not much. my main goal is paying off my house. i don't want ANY liens against it. i want my home secured in case i ever have any problems, i'll always have a home. thanks for the advice though, man.

as far as the 4's go, the lady at the title place said thats what they offered a bunch of people a few months ago. but i'm curious, how is it that everyone is charging 5.8 minimum and i was able to get 5 through my credit union? arent interest rates regulated by the gov? or are the banks just charging 5.8 to compete with each other yet make profits? or are credit unions given more leeway with interest rates?
For whatever reason credit union rates are usually lower than what is out there. The government regulates FHA & VA loans but not conforming Fannie Mae loans. Im not 100% sure on how it goes coz I never had to deal with the secondary market but thats what sets mortgage interest rates. That and the 10 year bond is what mortgage rates are tied to. Like I said, I dont wanna put out some so I'd rather not even say but you got a sick deal. Seriously tho, I havent seen a rate in the 4's for at least 2 years, maybe longer. Rates have actually went up over the past few weeks and the best I could get on a 20 year fixed is 5.875% On a 30 year fixed its 6.00%. When you locked your rate a month ago it was lower though but not that low
Old 06-09-2008, 03:46 PM
NealFoReal

how far is odessa from thessasomething?

and take a look at the big contracts. see if they have any supplies like 3-400 miles away. Our contract finishing power is probably double what it was when we got our first one.
I looked at the big ones and theres nothing w a close perm supply. Thats what I was looking for. I think the distance from odessa to thesawhatever is 591 miles or something like that.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:47 PM
NealFoReal

no. i tried but the guy wasnt in yet. let me call him again right now
So what are you gonna do - come out and watch me ride and ride my bike for the next week or two. Step on it son and order that **** already
Old 06-09-2008, 03:47 PM

oh. that stinks
actually its odorless... if it's coming from underground, not cow ***.

the stinky **** is added by the facility to let u know when u have a leak.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:48 PM
NealFoReal

Hahahaha check this out. This is gonna be me pretty soon if things dont start looking up at work. If you can view it now check it out later lol.

http://sixdegreesfromdave.com/2008/0...at-the-office/
Old 06-09-2008, 03:49 PM
bp chaser

This is the only good contract for tonight but its probably gonna go to 1.50 or some stupid ****. I think we should bid 1.70 on it coz the demands suck. What do you think?

Oil to Odessa
PPM Bids
Cargo Type:
Destination:
Tons Required:
Contract Dates:
Current Low Bid:
Current Low Bidder:
Reward:
Penalty:
Oil
Odessa - Odessa Oblast - Ukraine
786 (Approx. 39 Loads)
6/10/2008 - 6/17/2008
$1.99
$1,965.00
$11,790.00
I looked at the big ones and theres nothing w a close perm supply. Thats what I was looking for. I think the distance from odessa to thesawhatever is 591 miles or something like that.
600 miles isnt bad. is there oil to be found anywhere else right now? like in northwest europe by chance?
Old 06-09-2008, 03:49 PM

For whatever reason credit union rates are usually lower than what is out there. The government regulates FHA & VA loans but not conforming Fannie Mae loans. Im not 100% sure on how it goes coz I never had to deal with the secondary market but thats what sets mortgage interest rates. That and the 10 year bond is what mortgage rates are tied to. Like I said, I dont wanna put out some so I'd rather not even say but you got a sick deal. Seriously tho, I havent seen a rate in the 4's for at least 2 years, maybe longer. Rates have actually went up over the past few weeks and the best I could get on a 20 year fixed is 5.875% On a 30 year fixed its 6.00%. When you locked your rate a month ago it was lower though but not that low
eh, i'll just be happy i got my 5%. thanks for the info, man.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]