OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 12:11 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-25-2008, 12:20 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Trachito
what up dre
Originally Posted by MikeM
hi dre

yo last night i went to the copans spot and was out there with a couple friends when some guy pulls up ona bike and says more people are coming i nlike 10min.. maaaaan all these brazilians pull up with dirtbikes and get LOUD AS ****.. it was as bad as someone doing a revlimiter nonstop with an exhaust like mine.. probably louder since they had madd bikes.. i said you guys are nuts. the cops dont **** witchu? he said nope i said how often you guys come out he said every night... one ***** started bangin the limiter i said PEACE THE **** OUT..
no license
and suspended
we left

Last edited by bornreadybc; 06-25-2008 at 12:28 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
what up neal
I just fell back asleep for 45 minutes. My tummy was hurting but no more :YEAH

hey neal i JUST got to work
Dam you think youre me or something oh wait, if you were me you'd still be home never mind.

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
hi guys

Who's cooler?

Rick Springfield or Tommy Tutone??
Neither

yo last night i went to the copans spot and was out there with a couple friends when some guy pulls up ona bike and says more people are coming i nlike 10min.. maaaaan all these brazilians pull up with dirtbikes and get LOUD AS ****.. it was as bad as someone doing a revlimiter nonstop with an exhaust like mine.. probably louder since they had madd bikes.. i said you guys are nuts. the cops dont **** witchu? he said nope i said how often you guys come out he said every night... one ***** started bangin the limiter i said PEACE THE **** OUT..
I said, he said then I said then he said then I said then he said blah blah blah blah. Thats great dre, you got any other stories
Old 06-25-2008, 12:31 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

I said, he said then I said then he said then I said then he said blah blah blah blah. Thats great dre, you got any other stories
funny
Old 06-25-2008, 12:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I just took the worst diahrea **** of my life. Sorry if that grosses you guys out but just wondering, does drinking so much water make you have the runs? I never drank as much water in my life in 5 hours as I did yesterday. I also took 8 aspirin in that time frame which I didnt think would do anything though. And cant forget the creatine - it might be that but I took the creatine last week and didnt experience this lol.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:32 PM
NealFoReal

funny
haha I try. :YEAH
Old 06-25-2008, 12:33 PM
NealFoReal

funny
Im surprised the stories not edited out yet
Old 06-25-2008, 12:34 PM
NealFoReal

Man we're killing these ****** contracts. PAR aint nuttin to **** wit yo :YEAH
Old 06-25-2008, 12:36 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I just took the worst diahrea **** of my life. Sorry if that grosses you guys out but just wondering, does drinking so much water make you have the runs? I never drank as much water in my life in 5 hours as I did yesterday. I also took 8 aspirin in that time frame which I didnt think would do anything though. And cant forget the creatine - it might be that but I took the creatine last week and didnt experience this lol.
You know the best way to pass a drug test?
Old 06-25-2008, 12:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NINER
You know the best way to pass a drug test?
Yes Niner, just say NO BUT I bought 10 at home tests so I could test myself before going in. I tried something I found online and it worked so thats the 2nd best way to pass a drug test :YEAH
Old 06-25-2008, 12:42 PM
NealFoReal

Should I send out the standard bulletin for peeps to hold off in scoring position? Doesnt really matter since we got the other contract but would still suck to get there to pick up appliances and there all gone
Old 06-25-2008, 12:43 PM

Man we're killing these ****** contracts. PAR aint nuttin to **** wit yo :YEAH
your trucking company is about as good as your whoolies
Old 06-25-2008, 12:44 PM
NealFoReal

your trucking company is about as good as your whoolies
So we must be killin it then
Old 06-25-2008, 12:45 PM

Yes Niner, just say NO BUT I bought 10 at home tests so I could test myself before going in. I tried something I found online and it worked so thats the 2nd best way to pass a drug test :YEAH
why dont you just drink a lot of water and vinegar and maybe buy "the stuff"?
maybe you can sweat some of the toxins out too? i dunno
Old 06-25-2008, 12:46 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I hope they surprise you with a hair test.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:46 PM

the throttle response on the RR feels like an ON/OFF switch
Old 06-25-2008, 12:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

one ***** started bangin the limiter i said PEACE THE **** OUT..
no license
and suspended
we left
good move
Old 06-25-2008, 12:50 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Should I send out the standard bulletin for peeps to hold off in scoring position? Doesnt really matter since we got the other contract but would still suck to get there to pick up appliances and there all gone
yeah might as well if theres any left on appliances
Old 06-25-2008, 12:50 PM
NealFoReal

why dont you just drink a lot of water and vinegar and maybe buy "the stuff"?
maybe you can sweat some of the toxins out too? i dunno
No one listens lol. I said it worked. And it cost me a total of $15 for a supply that will last me at least a year compared to $40 for one month of "the stuff" that on most forums I read doesnt work too well.

8 hours to test - swallow 4 aspirin
4 hours to test - swallow 4 aspirin
4 hours to test - drink 24-32 oz of water
Every 15 minutes leading to test - drink 8 ozs water
2 hours to test - take 4-5 vitamin B2 complex (for color)
1 hour before test - take 4 rolaids or drink gatorade (if they test for salt in the ****)

Thats it. Did all that yesterday and tested myself and I came back negative. :YEAH Tested myself the day before and I came back positive
Old 06-25-2008, 12:51 PM
bp chaser

speaking of which, we should go for another contract tonight

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]