OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 04:52 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by MikeM
the loud asswipe in teh cube across the aisle has the most annoying hasidic jewish accent, that makes his loudness even more annoying
play some adam sandler loudly and hope you only get sensitivity training
Old 06-24-2008, 04:54 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
play some adam sandler loudly and hope you only get sensitivity training
no. when he comes in tomorrow there'll be an analog phone on his desk

thats a pretty good punishment around here
Old 06-24-2008, 04:54 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-24-2008, 05:01 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

neal , sounded like you are trying to pass a drug test . My friend has used urine luck and has had success , but he had to order it online .
Old 06-24-2008, 05:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

pffttt CSI would bust that case with a quickness
nypd = bunch of ****** retards that cant solve anything. Dont believe Dick Wolf
+1 on NYPD but this is Nassau. Theyll put the time and effort to figure **** out coz they got nothing else to do.

report him for theft
I could report him but no one actually saw him walk out with it so theres no case. I know enough and watch enough cops to know that you have to have a witness who actually saw the crime and in this case I dont.

get a new sweet but cheap empty case and put a timed stink bomb or skunk or something in it then leave it at work and see if he takes it again then when he comes to work smelling like sulfur or a skunks *** you can bust him
Originally Posted by Crazy D
He works at your work ? Tell him if he doesn't give it back , that someone saw him take it , and there is a witness , if he doesnt give it back you will get him fired .
the company's in the process of shutting down
Companies shutting down but he was a part timer for the past 6 months and came in once every couple of weeks or months. I doubt he's coming back especially since he knows theyre shutting down.

Some info on scorpions . My friend got into them last year and bought all different kinds . You can get some from the middle east that will **** you up . If one stings you , you will freak out and die cause there aren't any medicines to help you here . And by the time you find out what stung you , youre a goner .
Great, I'll be charged w murder when they figure it all out
Old 06-24-2008, 05:03 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Also , you can buy a slim jim kit from snap on or matco tools
Old 06-24-2008, 05:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

neal , sounded like you are trying to pass a drug test . My friend has used urine luck and has had success , but he had to order it online .
Im using this method and testing it out today to see if it works. I read a lot about **** online and everyone says that those drinks and **** like that dont work. Only thing ive seen positive results about is urine dilution.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/show...ge=0&fpart=all

http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-testing/1147-dilution-tips-tricks-guidelines.html
Old 06-24-2008, 05:07 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

+1 on NYPD but this is Nassau
thats the city i use to stay in when i came to NY
NealFoReal

48 hours before the test, if possible, I take a creatine supplement (available at any health store) I take two doses 48 hours before, and 2 doses 24 hours before.
8 Hours to test: Take four aspirin
4 Hours to test: Take four aspirin, drink two-three tall glasses of water
Then, drink one-two tall glasses of water every 15 minutes, up until the test. Im not talking about a GIANT glass, just a normal pretty big glass. Urinate as frequently as needed.
2 hours before test, take 4-5 vitamin B2 complex
1 hour before the test, take 4 rolaids (any flavor will do)

Thats it, now ill explain each step.

Creatine supplement- Many labs will test for the creatine levels in your urine as part of a specimen validity check, basically a check to see if its been diluted or not. I started using this, but more recently I haven?t, as Ive found out my probation department does not test the creatine levels. If you don?t know whether or not the levels will be tested, its better to be safe and just take creatine.

Aspirin- On a very common type of test, the EMIT test, aspirin causes a false negative. The EMIT test is one of the more common types. At my probation place, the EMIT test is the intial test, and if its positive, its sent in for a more advanced test, called GC/MS.
You can see the science of this here. Here. It has lots of science type language, but basically Salyclic acid, which is what aspirin turns into in your system, sort of tricks the drug test into thinking there are much less, or no drugs in your urine. Be careful though, as this much aspirin can cause stomach aches, so make sure to eat something with each dose.

Water- I begin with a few glasses to kick-start the process. You will want to urinate at least 3-4 times before your drug test to make sure you are clean. The water is pretty much the main ingredient in this process. It makes it so your urine is made up of nearly all water, instead of bodily wastes. The aspirin checks this back, by masking any small amounts of THC metabolites that may have found their way into your urine.

Vitamin B2 complex- The primary validity check of urine at my testing site is color. As you begin to urinate from all this water, you will start to notice that your urine is perfectly clear. This will usually tip off the drug testing employees, who usually will ask you to retest. Taking a large dose of the Vitamin B2 complex 2 hours before you have to go for the test will turn your pee a bright, almost radioactive yellow. It works extremely well at masking the color. Sometimes I would accidentally take the vitamins to late, so the first time I go, it is completely clear. They make me retest in one hour, which works out perfectly. Id already have to go pee again in an hour from all the water, and by then the vitamins will have kicked in.

Rolaids- Another possible validity test is the specific gravity. Here they compare the specific gravity to that of water, and if its too close it is untestable. Rolaids add salts to your urine, increasing the specific gravity. Another option would be to substitute the water with slightly salty water, or even Gatorade. Once again, I?m not even sure if my place tests this, but some do, and at this point id rather be safe then sorry.

I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

I didn't say to go buy scorpions . I am just talking about scorpions in general . But really , was the comp expensive ? I would be hella pissed . I think it wouldn't break your probation if you met him somewhere and confronted him . Just don't touch him .
Old 06-24-2008, 05:08 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
thats the city i use to stay in when i came to NY
Where in Nassau? Nassau's the county and its pretty big.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:09 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

go pay this dude a visit, and leave him a present inside his car
just blow the car up
Old 06-24-2008, 05:10 PM

Where in Nassau? Nassau's the county and its pretty big.
i knew that!
Old 06-24-2008, 05:10 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im using this method and testing it out today to see if it works. I read a lot about **** online and everyone says that those drinks and **** like that dont work. Only thing ive seen positive results about is urine dilution.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/show...ge=0&fpart=all

http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-testing/1147-dilution-tips-tricks-guidelines.html
When i said he had success , i meant he has used it quite a few times . You do have to used a heat pad and carry the liquid bottle with you and be able to squirt it into your **** , inconspicuously (sp )
Old 06-24-2008, 05:14 PM
NealFoReal

I didn't say to go buy scorpions . I am just talking about scorpions in general . But really , was the comp expensive ? I would be hella pissed . I think it wouldn't break your probation if you met him somewhere and confronted him . Just don't touch him .
When I bought it in April of 06 I paid around 1400 for it. So yeah Im a little pissed. I gotta go to dudes house to confront him and Im most likely gonna go. You know how **** goes. When youre pissed off you do stupid **** and dont think sometimes. At least thats how I am. Thats whats holding me back. If I wasnt on probation I wouldve left the office and drove right to his crib but Ive actually been thinking about **** instead of just doing what I initially wanna do. Thats always got me in trouble in the past I'll post up though and let y'all know what happened and what Im doing/did when I do it lol.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:17 PM
NealFoReal

When i said he had success , i meant he has used it quite a few times . You do have to used a heat pad and carry the liquid bottle with you and be able to squirt it into your **** , inconspicuously (sp )
Wont work. I just went to their site and it says "It is not recommended for instant screens" which is what mine is. Plus the dude stands right next to me when I go so it'd be hard to mix it up and do all the **** they say to do

http://www.cleartest.com/products/urine-luck/
Old 06-24-2008, 05:18 PM
NealFoReal

just blow the car up
Didnt you read my last bunch of posts. Im trying to stay outta trouble
i knew that!
Old 06-24-2008, 05:21 PM
NealFoReal

Yo Im out. Going to put my bike back together so I can go ride later. Mike if youre gonna ride after class, hit me up.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:33 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

later
Old 06-24-2008, 05:34 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 on NYPD but this is Nassau. Theyll put the time and effort to figure **** out coz they got nothing else to do.
ohhh no doubt. yeah lets not kill him. do me a favor, send me his address, name, whatever you got on him

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]