OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 04:27 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by Crazy D
You ever see the techno Viking
That dude is scary looking. I think he's mentally deficient.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

You ever see the techno Viking
yeah

pretty boring imo
Old 06-24-2008, 04:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
i'd go and just tell the guy i know he has it and to give it back. how do u know and why dont u call the cops?
I keep trying to get the dude on the phone but it goes straight to voicemail every day. Someone in the office saw him messing with the monitor and told him that the computer belongs to someone. Next thing the computer was gone. So I know its him but no one actually saw him walkin out w it. I wouldnt go to the cops either. Not that kinda dude. Unless it was something big where it was necessary which in this case its not.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:32 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't **** the viking dude off . He's a body builder . And would techno dance on ya ***
Old 06-24-2008, 04:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
Whoop dat ***** ath then take out ur belt
I wanna go over there so bad and confront the dude but I know if I go there and he denies it I'm gonna hit him. The only thing stopping me from going there is the fact that Im on probation and any trouble will violate me and possibly put me in jail. My life is fucked up already without the extra trouble right now. If I go there and he gives it back I think I would still hit him.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
go pay this dude a visit, and leave him a present inside his car
I wouldnt use a slim jim. Id just bust his windows.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:35 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

I hurt my back at work last night and i called in sick today
Old 06-24-2008, 04:37 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I wouldnt use a slim jim. Id just bust his windows.
thats why youre on probation and im off!!

jimmy his door open, put a bunch of scorpions under his seat. lock and close door without touching anything

theyre easy to get
NealFoReal

I missed the thing about what happened neal . Somebody stole your comp while you weren't at home ? And you know who did it ? Whats the problem ? I would be over at the dudes house right away . He probably already hid it .
Nah I didnt go to work one day, came in the next day and my computer that I brought from home was gone. Did some investigating and flipping out in the office and someone told me the dude was by my desk messing w the monitors. Kid who sits in my row told him that someone sat there and dont touch the computer and he walked away. I came in the next day and the computer was gone. So he wasnt messing w the monitors, he was unplugging them. No one noticed anything coz I had 2 monitors at my desk. He left one of them and the keyboard on the desk so no one would notice And Im on probation for the next 3.5 years which is whats holding me back from doing anything. I wanna get the dude on the phone but it doesnt even ring - just goes straight to voicemail. I dont think he hid it, I think its sold by now.
bp chaser

nice triple
Old 06-24-2008, 04:38 PM
NealFoReal

Heard you the first time lol.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:40 PM
NealFoReal

jimmy his door open, put a bunch of scorpions under his seat. lock and close door without touching anything

theyre easy to get
If I knew that I could roll up and jimmy the door in less than a minute, I'd do that. I think Im just gonna roll over there w big myke. He's ready whenever I am. Confront the dude and if he denies it, instead of hitting him just let him know its not over. Then plan my next move. It'd be nice tho if he looked up at big myke - all 6' 7" 300 lbs of him and just said hold up, I'll bring it right out lol. Iono even think he'd open the door if we went there tho.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:41 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

theyre easy to get
pffttt CSI would bust that case with a quickness
Old 06-24-2008, 04:42 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I wanna go over there so bad and confront the dude but I know if I go there and he denies it I'm gonna hit him. The only thing stopping me from going there is the fact that Im on probation and any trouble will violate me and possibly put me in jail. My life is fucked up already without the extra trouble right now. If I go there and he gives it back I think I would still hit him.
report him for theft
Old 06-24-2008, 04:43 PM

I keep trying to get the dude on the phone but it goes straight to voicemail every day. Someone in the office saw him messing with the monitor and told him that the computer belongs to someone. Next thing the computer was gone. So I know its him but no one actually saw him walkin out w it. I wouldnt go to the cops either. Not that kinda dude. Unless it was something big where it was necessary which in this case its not.
get a new sweet but cheap empty case and put a timed stink bomb or skunk or something in it then leave it at work and see if he takes it again then when he comes to work smelling like sulfur or a skunks *** you can bust him
Old 06-24-2008, 04:44 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by scott3824
pffttt CSI would bust that case with a quickness
nypd = bunch of ****** retards that cant solve anything. Dont believe Dick Wolf
Old 06-24-2008, 04:47 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

He works at your work ? Tell him if he doesn't give it back , that someone saw him take it , and there is a witness , if he doesnt give it back you will get him fired .
Old 06-24-2008, 04:50 PM
bp chaser

He works at your work ? Tell him if he doesn't give it back , that someone saw him take it , and there is a witness , if he doesnt give it back you will get him fired .
the company's in the process of shutting down
Old 06-24-2008, 04:51 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Some info on scorpions . My friend got into them last year and bought all different kinds . You can get some from the middle east that will **** you up . If one stings you , you will freak out and die cause there aren't any medicines to help you here . And by the time you find out what stung you , youre a goner .
Old 06-24-2008, 04:51 PM
bp chaser

the loud asswipe in teh cube across the aisle has the most annoying hasidic jewish accent, that makes his loudness even more annoying

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]